Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

How Do I Cope With Divorce? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With Divorce? (415 Views)

How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? / How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? / How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With Divorce? by don9ja4: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
My husband and I are getting a divorce after nearly ten years of marriage, and I am having trouble coming to terms with it. I can’t help feeling like I have failed, and worry about how I am going to cope on my own as a single mum. It feels like my future has been erased and I can’t see a way forward.

Our answer
Going through even the mildest divorce can shake your self confidence and leave you wondering how on earth you’ll cope alone with finances, children and downsizing the family home. Even if the break-up is amicable, you might still be feeling low about the end of your marriage.

But while separating is rarely easy, particularly where children are involved, it does not have to wreck your self -esteem. Here are some suggestions to help you feel good about yourself when you’re getting divorced.

Continue Reading @http://www.don9ja.com.ng/2018/11/07/how-do-i-cope-with-divorce/
Re: How Do I Cope With Divorce? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
don9ja4:
My husband and I are getting a divorce after nearly ten years of marriage, and I am having trouble coming to terms with it. I can’t help feeling like I have failed, and worry about how I am going to cope on my own as a single mum. It feels like my future has been erased and I can’t see a way forward.

Our answer
Going through even the mildest divorce can shake your self confidence and leave you wondering how on earth you’ll cope alone with finances, children and downsizing the family home. Even if the break-up is amicable, you might still be feeling low about the end of your marriage.

But while separating is rarely easy, particularly where children are involved, it does not have to wreck your self -esteem. Here are some suggestions to help you feel good about yourself when you’re getting divorced.

Continue Reading @http://www.don9ja.com.ng/2018/11/07/how-do-i-cope-with-divorce/
i would give the man custody of my kids, then get a sugar daddy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Six (6) Types Of Women Every Man Should Date / Friends With Benefits Vs Academics / 11 Steps On How To Make A Woman Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.