Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,960 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai (28217 Views)

Peter Obi: Stop Comparing Actors With Unintelligent People, AGN Tells El-rufai / Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Sgwin: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
Igbos and northern are not brothers and sisters... we need to go on our separate ways no need of this long story
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by globemoney: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
We warned Atiku to avoid Peter Obi if he wants to go far in this election, even our leaders in the SE warned him but Atiku remained stubborn and called our bluff. The kind of embarrassment awaiting him in 2019 will be too difficult for him to bear.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Dinho20(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
sureheaven:
This ipob obituary mofo shld pls stop talking nonsense, what’s hate speech in what Elrufai said.

Karma is a bitch, it will surely hunt u.

U sponsored ipob to divide Nigeria not knowing the table will soon turn.
U now wanna be Vice President of the same country you’ve tried to destroy and divide.

U won’t make it, you’ve failed already.

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Dinho20(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Peter obituary an ethnic bigot, assisted Igbos for the division of Nigerians. This south east is a place ,where dry gin, is more valuable than human souls. Igbos ancestors were enslaved by whites, who called your religion barbaric, raped, brutalized, killed to work as cheap labour in USA, and it is the religion of these blood suckers you are practising ?. Your mumu don do.

The goodthing about south east Nigeria are, they claim to be holy yet, they develop foreign lands with ,cocaine pushing, human trafficking, ritualism, kidnapping, internet fraud,fake drugs, armed robbery, prostitution and others. These people can do anything for money, imagine they have baby factories every where in the south. Northerners don't sell their babies for money, while southerners are good at it. Okija shrine was discovered with thousands of human skulls. Presently human sacrifice are still been carried out in this 21st century.

The world has not forgotten how these southerners indulge in crimes against humanity just to be rich. 90 % of imprisoned Africans in foreign jail's are Nigerians who originated from the south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Dinho20(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Idrismusty97:
An Igbo politician can hardly be relevant in their region if they don't attack the Northerners or Yoruba's and any one who doesn't is a sellout(OkoroAwusa). I have no problem with that, It's their politics and region except in the future those same politicians will start gunning for VP or president positions and will expect votes from these same Yorubas and Northerners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Dinho20(m): 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
brexit:
Peter Obi is a careless talker,he messed up our president up in a town hall meeting before 2015 election when he said the MC that day has a degree while Buhari has no wasc,it is too bad that a man in that level can say such against his father,let him lean his lessons,he once said he cannot leave apga or he will leave politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Dinho20(m): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:
What a pair.

Peter Obi the bigot

Atiku the genetically corrupt soul.

Match made in ipob.

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by searchlight: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
sureheaven:
This ipob obituary mofo shld pls stop talking nonsense, what’s hate speech in what Elrufai said.

Karma is a bitch, it will surely hunt u.

U sponsored ipob to divide Nigeria not knowing the table will soon turn.
U now wanna be Vice President of the same country you’ve tried to destroy and divide.

U won’t make it, you’ve failed already.
sometimes I feel bad for the situation of this country but what pains me the more is when I get to know that I'm sharing the same country with animals like this one. I hurts

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by searchlight: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Roger3D:
We need to sensitise the general northern public to the character of the man Atiku nominated as his running mate. This is a man who if Atiku is elected stands a chance at taking a real shot at the presidency. He must be stopped by all means
how can one differentiates this one from a monkey?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by searchlight: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Idrismusty97:
An Igbo politician can hardly be relevant in their region if they don't attack the Northerners or Yoruba's and any one who doesn't is a sellout(OkoroAwusa). I have no problem with that, It's their politics and region except in the future those same politicians will start gunning for VP or president positions and will expect votes from these same Yorubas and Northerners.
zombie oya make okoroawusa your president as he's you god from east.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Splashme: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
ChangetheChange:
Nice one Peter Obi
Don't drag ur self into the mud with HELL RUFAI
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ategberoson:

unfortunately for obi the shining sun would resume to its works prior or posterior to election

don't know why el rufai is stressing himself, do you see Buhari shivering over mere Atiku?

if PDP had pick someone else and a VP in southwest where they unanimous elect him as president he could have been worried but here I see no where PDP will infiltrate APC states in North and I trust southwest to stand to their course

we don't scream this one today and another thing tomorrow
u must b a yoloba muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by searchlight: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Like how he said he will never leave the APGA or he will leave politics or how he said PDP messed up the country from 1999-2015? Obi have loose tongue, Forget all these forming because he was suddenly chosen for VP.
if buhari can be president after saying that attack on BH is an attack on the north and that declaring state of emergency in some BH ravaged state is anti north the anybody can be anything regardless of his speeches and actions. Even Shakau can be president once projected by a strong political party. when you have a zoo as a country anything goes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by searchlight: 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
jafol:
Peter OBI n the south east are in panic mode. I knew that guy is a tribalistic slowpoke. Elrufai we already know who he his. I don't seem to understand igbos, why do they always never want to admit to their faults, but are so quick to tell some else they r at fault. They see yorubas n hausas as fault to their problem whereas they are close MINDED with hatred and are tribalistic to other ethnic tribes. YOU DONT START FIRE IF U CANT BEAR THE HEAT
zombie spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by IbrahimDamola: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
searchlight:
if buhari can be president after saying that attack on BH is an attack on the north and that declaring state of emergency in some BH ravaged state is anti north the anybody can be anything regardless of his speeches and actions. Even Shakau can be president once projected by a strong political party. when you have a zoo as a country anything goes

Thank you. Atiku will be president. Obi will be VP.

If the BMC likes they should shout Obi is a 'tribalist' 1 billion times, because they are frustrated that they can't find a corruption dent against, sane Nigerians know it won't stike.

We sane yorubas will Atikukate to victory in 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Ategberoson(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
u must b a yoloba muslim

your sense must be with KANU in isreal?

and if I'm Yoruba Muslim would that restore your lost senses

Yoruba Muslims are the people your miserable hated filled people leave your third war region to keep asylum with in West?

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by biztip: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
how many elections conducted in Kaduna have u seen peter obi go to Kaduna. el rufai seems more like a devil. if not for one Nigeria DT gave people like elrufai opportunity to steal govt money and be able to travel out for once, he would have been among d aboki people in d southeast doing Merua(water seller)work or meshai(tea seller)
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Kdon2: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/stop-hate-speech-obi-tells-el-rufai/

Obi don't mind them, they are children of hate born to hate anything created by God but themselves only.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Kingspin(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hate speech: Buhari do our job
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by deomelo: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
lol @ APC using obi the SE ipob to block and destroy Atiku in the North.

This election won't even be PMB against athiefKUlooter, or APC Vs PDP, it's going to be the rest of Nigeria against peter obi and the APC is already at work damaging athieuKUlooter and his ipob VP candidate in the North with obi..

#SAIBABA2019

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by oluxy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Maturity defined.
Mr Obi responded quite matured. Hell Rufia wanted war but Obi nailed him right.
Not Rufia's fault, it's the cow milk at work.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by VULCAN(m): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bulls hi.t.

Your president messed himself up by his lack of Mental acumen. Buhari is the most poorly read of our major generals. I think only Abacha has a resume as bad as his.

A person who depended on a referral letter from a principal to get admission to the army

brexit:
Peter Obi is a careless talker,he messed up our president in a town hall meeting before 2015 election when he said the MC that day has a degree while Buhari has no wasc,it is too bad that a man in that level can say such against his father,let him learn his lessons,he once said he cannot leave apga or he will leave politics.
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by deomelo: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
oluxy:
Maturity defined.
Mr Obi responded quite matured. Hell Rufia wanted war but Obi nailed him right.
Not Rufia's fault, it's the cow milk at work.

This one miss the message...

grin
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by jafol(m): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
searchlight:
zombie spotted

Igbo okoro spotted

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by e7ejinima: 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
My anger is: why didn't @PDP wait. Now the best wine has come after they have pour out their gibberish.

Peter Obi is every ounce worth his salt.Atiku made the best choice in him.

I can't even find a better Nigerian as a VP candidate.

You have my vote, Peter!
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by e7ejinima: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
As for El Rufai, question for him is: After Kaduna, what next?

He will be demystified for what he is. He should ask Oshiomhole how far.
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by OneManLegion(m): 12:02am On Nov 11, 2018
sassysure:
EOD.

Midget should try another line.

I don't know whom I hate most between him and Buhari.
Mtcheeew.

Hate is heavy, my friend.
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by OneManLegion(m): 12:16am On Nov 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Peter obituary an ethnic bigot, assisted Igbos for the division of Nigerians. This south east is a place ,where dry gin, is more valuable than human souls. Igbos ancestors were enslaved by whites, who called your religion barbaric, raped, brutalized, killed to work as cheap labour in USA, and it is the religion of these blood suckers you are practising ?. Your mumu don do.

The goodthing about south east Nigeria are, they claim to be holy yet, they develop foreign lands with ,cocaine pushing, human trafficking, ritualism, kidnapping, internet fraud,fake drugs, armed robbery, prostitution and others. These people can do anything for money, imagine they have baby factories every where in the south. Northerners don't sell their babies for money, while southerners are good at it. Okija shrine was discovered with thousands of human skulls. Presently human sacrifice are still been carried out in this 21st century.

The world has not forgotten how these southerners indulge in crimes against humanity just to be rich. 90 % of imprisoned Africans in foreign jail's are Nigerians who originated from the south.

Your comment is heavy with bitterness.

Why are you so bitter? Why do you bear so much hatred?
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by pawesome(m): 12:38am On Nov 11, 2018
Nnemuka:
Since they do not have any thing to show for being in power for 3.5 years, the best way to garner support is to continue to divide us along ethnic lines.

The religious bigot who sees Christians as Arne's hence his choice of a muslim Vice calls another a bigot.
Buhari that divided Nigerians into 97% and 5% is no bigot but because you were prevented from rigging an election in a state you have no business being in on an election day, makes Obi a bigot.
We are waiting for you and the Dullard in Anambra state
you forgot that they started with their usual line of corruption on Atiku and as that didn't work, they have turned it to ethnicity and who can best for that if not el-rufai...he is trying to start something that will end him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. / DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers / Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.