Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai (28219 Views)

Peter Obi: Stop Comparing Actors With Unintelligent People, AGN Tells El-rufai / Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by debaj10: 12:40am On Nov 11, 2018
naijaguy123456:
El-Rufai I know, who the hell is peter obituary ?
dat ur meme na wa cheesy

beht wait o…

are u hinting dat osunbade is bubu's boi boi?! shocked
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by pawesome(m): 12:40am On Nov 11, 2018
gamaliel9:
Peter Obi s wife is from Cross River State ooooo...tribal bigot...next line is" he hates northerners"
they are out of line... The usual corruption card didn't work on Atiku.. He is now using ethnicity on Peter Obi of which it won't work... Am waiting for the next card
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by pawesome(m): 12:43am On Nov 11, 2018
globemoney:
We warned Atiku to avoid Peter Obi if he wants to go far in this election, even our leaders in the SE warned him but Atiku remained stubborn and called our bluff. The kind of embarrassment awaiting him in 2019 will be too difficult for him to bear.
14 northerners jostled for PDP presidential ticket n we didn't hear pim.. Pim we didn't hear n one igbo was selected as VP n igbos are against him... The major problem to an igbo man is not d devil but his fellow igbo man.. If you can't support your own, why won't el-midget use it against ya'll... You ought to be ashamed of yourself
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by isnovic(m): 4:23am On Nov 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Amumaigwe: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Peter obituary an ethnic bigot, assisted Igbos for the division of Nigerians. This south east is a place ,where dry gin, is more valuable than human souls. Igbos ancestors were enslaved by whites, who called your religion barbaric, raped, brutalized, killed to work as cheap labour in USA, and it is the religion of these blood suckers you are practising ?. Your mumu don do.

The goodthing about south east Nigeria are, they claim to be holy yet, they develop foreign lands with ,cocaine pushing, human trafficking, ritualism, kidnapping, internet fraud,fake drugs, armed robbery, prostitution and others. These people can do anything for money, imagine they have baby factories every where in the south. Northerners don't sell their babies for money, while southerners are good at it. Okija shrine was discovered with thousands of human skulls. Presently human sacrifice are still been carried out in this 21st century.

The world has not forgotten how these southerners indulge in crimes against humanity just to be rich. 90 % of imprisoned Africans in foreign jail's are Nigerians who originated from the south.

Read the OP again and check if this post is meant for this very thread.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by tinsel: 7:18am On Nov 11, 2018
searchlight:
sometimes I feel bad for the situation of this country but what pains me the more is when I get to know that I'm sharing the same country with animals like this one. I hurts
Don't blame the guy. Our people started all these ethnic nonsense. But it is coming back to haunt us. They are using the best weapon available to them. You cannot use same weapon and deny others from using it. It does not work that way. Take what you give.
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by ojialo(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2018
sureheaven:
This ipob obituary mofo shld pls stop talking nonsense, what’s hate speech in what Elrufai said.

Karma is a bitch, it will surely hunt u.

U sponsored ipob to divide Nigeria not knowing the table will soon turn.
U now wanna be Vice President of the same country you’ve tried to destroy and divide.

U won’t make it, you’ve failed already.
see them,always making senseless comment on Nairaland. Perter sponsored ipob indeed.. hahahahaha you APC supporters are the reason why this country is 100 step backwards. anyways u guys are certificateless and lifeless
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Peaceontome247: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2018
Pig,na true him dey tell u, igbo started this...OBItuary is tribal and religious bigot grin grin grin grin
ojialo:
see them,always making senseless comment on Nairaland. Perter sponsored ipob indeed.. hahahahaha you APC supporters are the reason why this country is 100 step backwards. anyways u guys are certificateless and lifeless
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by UgwuAghachi: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2018
Ategberoson:

unfortunately for obi the shining sun would resume to its works prior or posterior to election

don't know why el rufai is stressing himself, do you see Buhari shivering over mere Atiku?

if PDP had pick someone else and a VP in southwest where they unanimous elect him as president he could have been worried but here I see no where PDP will infiltrate APC states in North and I trust southwest to stand to their course

we don't scream this one today and another thing tomorrow

All these afonja cone heads haven't desist from this Yoruba VP nonsense. Yoruba weren't given PDP chairman and they sure as hell werent gonna be given VP slot. All you get is PDP first lady and SGF which is better than Osinbajo has been reduced to by APC, Buhari and his Fulani caucus
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Ategberoson(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

All these afonja cone heads haven't desist from this Yoruba VP nonsense. Yoruba weren't given PDP chairman and they sure as hell werent gonna be given VP slot. All you get is PDP first lady and SGF which is better than Osinbajo has been reduced to by APC, Buhari and his Fulani caucus

there won't be any room for that as baba Yusuf won't loose his sit comes 2019

I'm just being realistic here. if east votes coupled with them being a VP to Buhari elected him in 2015, I see no how west with Atiku can send Buhari off the seat

in terms of political popularity and recognition, Atiku can't measure with Buhari in North and consistently southwest is locked down for Buhari. East and south didn't vote him in first regime but as it is now he will still have upper hand in south which would cover up the little space Atiku would penetrate in north

Buhari can't loose to Atiku as his political wave attract the elites who had little PVC compare to the majority that sai baba grin
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by UgwuAghachi: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2018
Ategberoson:

there won't be any room for that as baba Yusuf won't loose his sit comes 2019

I'm just being realistic here. if east votes coupled with them being a VP to Buhari elected him in 2015, I see no how west with Atiku can send Buhari off the seat

in terms of political popularity and recognition, Atiku can't measure with Buhari in North and consistently southwest is locked down for Buhari. East and south didn't vote him in first regime but as it is now he will still have upper hand in south which would cover up the little space Atiku would penetrate in north

Buhari can't loose to Atiku as his political wave attract the elites who had little PVC compare to the majority that sai baba grin

The funny thing is that I live in the north and I'm seeing things develop first hand. If you think Buhari will have a landslide victory in the north and get his mystical "Northern vote", your feelings will get shocked. The split among Hausa movie actors regarding who to support is just an example
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Yankee101: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2018
And what of Elrufai?

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Ategberoson(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

The funny thing is that I live in the north and I'm seeing things develop first hand. If you think Buhari will have a landslide victory in the north and get his mystical "Northern vote", your feelings will get shocked. The split among Hausa movie actors regarding who to support is just an example

abeg go and sit down with I live in the north. Buhari as the CPC candidate gathered huge presidential votes in north so many time he contested if not for southern Nigeria votes that put his luck behind

I repeat again you Igbo wouldn't have vote Atiku if you people happen to be Buhari VP in 2015&2019 respectively

everyone is fighting for their rights, so you people have no right to tell a whole tribe that's not you people mate in politics to leave their number two sit for one nonsense sgf

pls use your brain
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by UgwuAghachi: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2018
Ategberoson:

abeg go and sit down with I live in the north. Buhari as the CPC candidate gathered huge presidential votes in north so many time he contested if not for southern Nigeria votes that put his luck behind

I repeat again you Igbo wouldn't have vote Atiku if you people happen to be Buhari VP in 2015&2019 respectively

everyone is fighting for their rights, so you people have no right to tell a whole tribe that's not you people mate in politics to leave their number two sit for one nonsense sgf

pls use your brain

I don't need to throw tantrums to make a point. I'll just state facts and let it pain you like a sword through your heart. Buhari as CPC candidate lost 2 states in the North East namely Adamawa and Taraba to Nuhu Ribadu. Atiku compared to Ribadu is more popular, has more resources and is running under a bigger party.
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Ategberoson(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

I don't need to throw tantrums to make a point. I'll just state facts and let it pain you like a sword through your heart. Buhari as CPC candidate lost 2 states in the North East namely Adamawa and Taraba to Nuhu Ribadu. Atiku compared to Ribadu is more popular, has more resources and is running under a bigger party.

lost two states and does that invalidate my earlier facts that if southern had recognised his party then he wouldn't have win the election back then?

let's be realistic with ourselves here. Buhari will get nothing less than 60% votes in North if not more than if they succeeded using obi tribal bla bla to cajole northerners

in some east states that are still having grievances of nominating Obi, there is no denial that buhari will get 20% in east, he will get 40% in south. Atiku would tried in west because of his allies here but he can't get upto 40% in west

pls come back and blast me in 2019 if these figures look different after 2019

there is no how Atiku can win Buhari in 2019
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by UgwuAghachi: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2018
Ategberoson:

lost two states and does that invalidate my earlier facts that if southern had recognised his party then he wouldn't have win the election back then?

let's be realistic with ourselves here. Buhari will get nothing less than 60% votes in North if not more than if they succeeded using obi tribal bla bla to cajole northerners

in some east states that are still having grievances of nominating Obi, there is no denial that buhari will get 20% in east, he will get 40% in south. Atiku would tried in west because of his allies here but he can't get upto 40% in west

pls come back and blast me in 2019 if these figures look different after 2019

there is no how Atiku can win Buhari in 2019

I know you have a habit of running away from the truth as well as reality because it's hard for you to swallow
Let me break it down for you

South East - Atiku 95% Buhari 0% other parties 5%
South South - Atiku 90% Buhari 5%
North Central - Atiku 90% Buhari 10%
South West - Atiku 45% Buhari 55%
North West - Atiku 35% Buhari 65%
North East - Atiku 65% Buhari 35%

4 zones to Atiku, 2 zones to Buhari. K.O
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Ategberoson(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

I know you have a habit of running away from the truth as well as reality because it's hard for you to swallow
Let me break it down for you

South East - Atiku 95% Buhari 0% other parties 5%
South South - Atiku 90% Buhari 5%
North Central - Atiku 90% Buhari 10%
South West - Atiku 45% Buhari 55%
North West - Atiku 35% Buhari 65%
North East - Atiku 65% Buhari 35%

4 zones to Atiku, 2 zones to Buhari. K.O

who am I to hold you to in suiting your ignorant with verbatim consolation

2019 is here for your eyes to clear that politics go beyond fiction
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by UgwuAghachi: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2018
Ategberoson:

who am I to hold you to suit your ignorant with verbatim consolation

2019 is here for eyes to clear that politics go beyond fiction

Reality is always harsh for those who chose to live in a bubble.

The way Yoruba were shocked that PDP snubbed them for a South South man when choosing their party chairman
The way Yoruba were shocked when PDP snubbed them for a South East man when selecting VP candidate

Its always hard for your lot to accept where is wind is blowing as your precedence has shown. You prefer the coziness of the delusion of grandeur you wrap around yourself
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2018
Maxymilliano:

This response from Obi the incoming VP by God's grace has shown the difference between a well lettered man and a quota system product ...>
Exactly.
But the zombies will never notice the difference.
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Ategberoson(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Reality is always harsh for those who chose to live in a bubble.

The way Yoruba were shocked that PDP snubbed them for a South South man when choosing their party chairman
The way Yoruba were shocked when PDP snubbed them for a South East man when selecting VP candidate

Its always hard for your lot to accept where is wind is blowing as your precedence has shown. You prefer the coziness of the delusion of grandeur you wrap around yourself

I leave to your ignorance
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by UgwuAghachi: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2018
Ategberoson:

I leave to your ignorance

Thank you grin
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2018
Ategberoson:

your sense must be with KANU in isreal?

and if I'm Yoruba Muslim would that restore your lost senses

Yoruba Muslims are the people your miserable hated filled people leave your third war region to keep asylum with in West?
u HV family problem

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Ategberoson(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
u HV family problem
you've national problem if you think family problem exist in this modern age grin
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Ganduri: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dear Yorubas, pls leave us out of your greedy quest for power and blind support for Buhari. When hundreds of my people were slaughtered in Barkin ladi, Tapkum, Zangon kataf, Agatu, Kasuwan Magani, in Kachia and so many other places, Yorubas were the ones on every platform trying to justify the violence. Most of you were quoting News reports of past occcurances. Pls we have seen through your pretence, we know you dnt care about us, You guys are running up and down on every thread on NL defending the most cluelest, jihadist govt that keeps slaughering our people, cos you are scared of being relegated back to regional tribalistic politricks. Stop saying “Nigerians” when you are trying to mask you selfish greed, as it stands only Yorubas are standing with Buhari, the rest of us in the NE, NC, are firmly behind the detribalized Atiku!!!.
We dnt care who demolished what, or who said or did what all we know is that Buhari has all the instruments of state and security structures to put and end to the killings, but instead he told us to surrender our lands. Buhari therefore is responsible for the bloodshed. Keep us out of your lies.
- Ganduri
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
Ategberoson:

you've national problem if you think family problem exist in this modern age grin
family problem bou
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by SpecialEdition: 2:05am On Jun 02, 2022
naijaguy123456:
El-Rufai I know, who the hell is peter obituary ?

You feel threatened by the movement?
Sorry oh.
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by SpecialEdition: 2:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Patrioticman007:
Peter obituary an ethnic bigot, assisted Igbos for the division of Nigerians. This south east is a place ,where dry gin, is more valuable than human souls. Igbos ancestors were enslaved by whites, who called your religion barbaric, raped, brutalized, killed to work as cheap labour in USA, and it is the religion of these blood suckers you are practising ?. Your mumu don do.

The goodthing about south east Nigeria are, they claim to be holy yet, they develop foreign lands with ,cocaine pushing, human trafficking, ritualism, kidnapping, internet fraud,fake drugs, armed robbery, prostitution and others. These people can do anything for money, imagine they have baby factories every where in the south. Northerners don't sell their babies for money, while southerners are good at it. Okija shrine was discovered with thousands of human skulls. Presently human sacrifice are still been carried out in this 21st century.

The world has not forgotten how these southerners indulge in crimes against humanity just to be rich. 90 % of imprisoned Africans in foreign jail's are Nigerians who originated from the south.

Olodo

Without copy and paste of some headlines your sponsors gave you please explain what you mean by Pandora.
If you can't I will explain to you.
Pandora is an offshore tax saving scheme which most big companies use.
Reducing the tax you pay is not a crime. Google Facebook and most big companies use same system.
Don't demarket our candidate instead try and sell yours to us.
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by naijaguy123456(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
SpecialEdition:

You feel threatened by the movement?
Sorry oh.

You belong to Boko or ESN ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kolawole Babatunde And Mukaila Kazeem Dump APC For PDP / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars / Eko Bridge Empty..everybody Gearing Up For Election Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.