Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency (37344 Views)

Onnoghen: CCT Chair Snubs Query, Says I Report Only To Presidency / 2019 General Elections In Jeopardy As Card Reader Loses Out To Presidency / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Islie: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
BY MCBRIAN

The claim by the Nigerian Minister for Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed that the Nigerian Government spends N3.5 million per month to feed the detained leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) also known as Shiites has continued to generate reactions among Nigerians.

For some people, being a prisoner in the custody of the Nigerian Federal Government might be the new cool because free people were till struggling to be paid only N30,000 per month contrary to N3.5m used to feed a prisoner who has been granted his freedom three times by the court.

Consequently, this young man wrote a passionate letter of application to President Buhari applying for the seemingly juicy position of Prisoner of the Federal Republic.

Read the Contents of the Letter Below;

#1000 Ali Akilu Road
Kaduna
08/11/2018

The President
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Abuja – Nigeria

Through;
The Minister of Information
Federal Minister of Information
Abuja – Nigeria
Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE EXALTED POSITION OF A PRISONER

With reference to your amazing revelation that El-Zak Zaky is fed with 3.5million naira monthly and the other equally amazing revelation by the Minister of Interior, General Danbazau, that 14k is used to feed one prisoner a day, I wish to apply most honourably for the position of a prisoner in any of the prisons where this 14k is used to feed the inmates.

I am a harmless person and ordinarily I have no business with the prisoners and would never have any reason to sleep there, but with the “good” life the prisoners are enjoying under this regime, and considering that the daily feeding per prisoner costs only 4k less than the national monthly minimum wage, I have decided to submit myself for consideration to enable me enjoy with the inmates.

I am sure you will soon see more applications than you can handle after giving my application a favourable consideration. You may wish to be sending 10k of my own portion of 14k daily to my GTB Account of 0021732123 and use the balance of 4k to feed me. I always love to use JW wine when I eat. Please I am not comfortable with anything other than Bottled water.

I have studied up to first degree and am currently enrolled for an MSc programme. Find attached copy of my curriculum vitae.
I look forward to your invitation for interview.

Yours faithfully,

Emmanuel J.Z.

https://www.herald.ng/nigerian-man-writes-application-letter-for-post-of-prisoner-to-presidency/

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy

A complete mockery of buhari
A complete mockery of lai Mohammed
A complete mockery of the sorry state of affairs in nigeria at present

Buhari deserves impeachment
Lai deserves imprisonment
And Nigeria deserves liberation from all the snakes and scorpions that buhari came with

I feel like contesting for the Presidency. I definitely will do better than Nigeria's present crop of politicians

401 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by delugajackson: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
It is only under this government that a prisoner feeds more than an average citizen, all thanks to Sheik Buhari. Forget minimum wage, let's all apply as prisoners. Prison life is the new cool.

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Nbote(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yea na.. Since dey have shamelessly opened demselves to ridicule

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by kestolove95(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by slivertongue: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Even GMB is an EXALTED PRISONER IN ASO ROCK

SATIRE...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by baliyubla: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Country now just an embarrasing joke. That's the level the dullard has reduced Nigeria to. grin

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by emeijeh(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Someone offered to be the president's personal barber, to cut his hair for free.
Till date, he was never contacted.

Emmanuel, you go wait taya
cheesy grin

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Cindy08: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hmmm I pity bubu lai lai and banjo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Racoon(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
See how the effects of the stupendous lies and gross ineptitude of this government have given rise to insult of the entire leadership.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Vorto: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Na to bring chains and cuffs along upon consideration sure pass, gotta look the part grin angry grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by raph101(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
u don't need to apply. . just commit by speaking against this government and watch them come fiercely against u!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Munzy14(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lai mohammed swept the little minute achievement buhari claimed away. I wonder if lai is a mole.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by beeblack: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is best Govt so far.
There is analysis of any expenditure. For example, they give details hw they feed IMN's leader with #3.5m/month.

They explained hw #36m got lost. It was swallowed by Snake.

They repaired Aso Rock because of the damage done by Rats. They spent millions of naira to fight the rats.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by sekundosekundo: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by sekundosekundo: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
beeblack:
This is best Govt so far.
There is analysis of any expenditure. For example, they give details hw they feed IMN's leader with #3.5m/month.

They explained hw #36m got lost. It was swallowed by Snake.

They repaired Aso Rock because of the damage done by Rats. They spent millions of naira to fight the rats.

They feed school children with one million eggs and 543 Cows per month.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Built2last: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Spot on
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by lonelydora: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
I have been laughing since i saw this on WhatsApp

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by itiswellandwell: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol.
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by yesloaded: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lai Muhammed caused it grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by danduchi(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
Buhari and Elrufia are main sponsor of Fulani herdsmen terrorist, they don’t hide it and we knew that. Buhari is the Fulani herdsmen terrorist grand patron, chief in command and amor bearer. Elrufia is the financier, he said it that he has been paying the Fulani brothers money to stop killing but reverse was the case. Woe to whoever is supporting Buhari second time, he is not only incompetent, he is a confirmed and born terrorist. Nigeria has not had it this way before. Say No to Buhari! Say No to the Fulani herdsmen terrorist! Say No to economic mismanagement and live a better life!

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by tripoli007(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
Laughing in LIE Mohammed cheesy wink angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by thesicilian: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
Everything is a joke in this country
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Bossontop(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
undecided
Oga nor try am oo....u and el zazaky nor be mate oo....u no go even see garri drink ooo.....idon teh u ooo

[img]https://media1./images/808d871fbf7e5720169a33b808b5c3e0/tenor.gif?itemid=4424988[/img]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Ivanmykel(f): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
LMAO
Nigerians are real comedians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by etzdezwillz(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
3.5mill to feed imn leaders...okay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by jimcaddy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Shege damboroba... Kai arrest this lazy yoot...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by Coach1: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Pls, Nairalanders follow me (cheks7114) on Instagram and I will follow back. I need this to seal a job

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by sureheaven(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
I know the letter must be written by Igbos.

U better address ur letter to Atiku, Buhari gat no time for ur letter.

And to Lai Muhammed, it will never be well u for this conspicuous lie. cool
Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by lonlytroy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
cheesy cheesy

A complete mockery of buhari
A complete mockery of lai Mohammed
A complete mockery of the sorry state of affairs in nigeria at present

Buhari deserves impeachment
Lai deserves imprisonment
And Nigeria deserves liberation from all the snakes and scorpions that buhari came with

I feel like contesting for the Presidency. I definitely will do better than Nigeria's present crop of politicians

NIGERIA is already a Joke

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency by blesssingtime(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Country now just an embarrasing joke. That's the level the dullard has reduced Nigeria to. grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting / Eedris Abdulkareem On NDA: Igbos Would Have Been Killed, Villages Burnt If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.