Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai (24310 Views)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Atiku Returns From Vacation / Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
The battle begins.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by osuofia2(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
We love you Turaki baba Atiku....pls come to kick the dullard to daura

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by FrudstaPresidnt: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
SirLakes:

Go and get your medication

A Wanted criminal as President is as bad as a dullard and lifeless being
So the thing we have in Aso Rock is not a criminal? Clown!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by SirLakes: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
So the thing we have in Aso Rock is not a criminal? Clown!

Of course he is, but not on wanted list like your Messiah (Atiku)
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by jaxxy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Even if I shud have any reason to doubt Atiku it will not be from any statement made by double talking/mouth Apc who praised Atiku when he was in Apc since 2015 and attacking him now because he’s back with Pdp.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
It is such a shame that our youth has been bought. I cant but imagine if really Nigerian youth are the ones shouting all these aticulations and aticulated,
or all these accounts belong to atiku's family cry
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by hush15: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
sureheaven:
The thieving tiki taka is back after strategizing from a foreign land because of the infrastructure there while he failed to build same in his own country. shocked

No matter where u go to strategize, Dubai, or anywhere, u will still fail woefully come 2019. cool

Thank God you speaking in future tense which is still subject to change but your Buhari is a failure presently. Goodluck with that ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by Felixv: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
the last time atiku contested how many states did he win ??

also heard he was complaining because he was searched at the airport ---a common citizen
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by FrudstaPresidnt: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
SirLakes:

Of course he is, but not on wanted list like your Messiah (Atiku)
Yes the lifeless thing must be chased back to go and rule his gay cows next year. Even if Atiku is caught stealing the CBN, patriotic Nigerians will still vote him like they voted for your criminal who has not achieve anything apart from destroying our country. Atiku is your next president so deal with it in advance or be ready to commit suicide when the results are announced. Maybe you are not a Nigerian so no need for you to quote me cus u will be ignored like trash.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by SirLakes: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
Yes the lifeless thing must be chased back to go and rule his gay cows next year. Even if Atiku is caught stealing the CBN, patriotic Nigerians will still vote him like they voted for your criminal who has not achieve anything apart from destroying our country. Atiku is your next president so deal with it in advance or be ready to commit suicide when the results are announced. Maybe you are not a Nigerian so no need for you to quote me cus u will be ignored like trash.

Foolish being like you are the problem of this nation.

To hell with you, buhari and atiku.

Spit kiss
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by SOLOMZY4U: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
Our president you are welcome, solomzy cares

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by MUSAPLC: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
Welcome my President.., during the campaign don't insult .Tell Nigeria what you we do for them.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by bixton(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
NextGovernor:

Funny you. But he is using his personal money. How many times did Buhari travelled when he wasn't in government. But when he came into government he became a traveller becos he is squandering tax payers money. Not his.

How would you tell if Buhari was travelling out of the country when he wasn't in government?

How many times did Atiku feature into public light after he left government, forming alliance with other political parties, loosing being given the presidential ticket?
Even when he was in APC and after they won the elections, how often do you seen him in any gathering or hear anything about him?
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by Okwyjesus(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
Girigiri ogu abata go!

Bia tie Buhari mmanwu enyi oma.

This campaign we don't have time for Peter Obi chop northerner Suya and refuse to acknowledge it is sweet..
We want facts and figures. We want Statistics based campaign.
All those faculty election campaign APC is doing will not work. Nigeria is too big for that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by Benekruku(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
StillX10:
welcome back next president of Nigeria

grin

President of 5%
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by Benekruku(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
MUSAPLC:
Welcome my President.., during the campaign don't insult .Tell Nigeria what you we do for them.

He already told you he will be reducing pump price of fuel which can only be strategically achieved by reintroducing subsidy.

And that will be a pay check to his financiers.

In the first place, he is just sharing money. He won't get close.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by Benekruku(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
osuofia2:
We love you Turaki baba Atiku....pls come to kick the dullard to daura

5%

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by FrudstaPresidnt: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

grin

President of 5%
u will commit suicide next year if you don't repent

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
NextGovernor:

Funny you. But he is using his personal money. How many times did Buhari travelled when he wasn't in government. But when he came into government he became a traveller becos he is squandering tax payers money. Not his.

He even paid for all his retinue, they enjoy nice big hotel all from atikus 20 million naira YEARLY profit
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by Benekruku(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
u will commit suicide next year if you don't repent

Stop watching too much Nigerian home videos

It makes you believe and hope for impossibilities

Atiku/Obi can't even get close. They both light weights in ground. Forget all this social media propagation.Majority of real voters don't have access to the internet.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by saraki2019(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
We can afford a sick man as a president, let pdp look for another candidate
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by jchioma: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
XTHRONE:
Welcome

... Your excellency, incoming president, Federal Republic of Nigeria. Wazirin Adamawa, H. E. Abubakar Atiku, GCFR
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by dizzle101(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
shikshark:
ure welcome home sir.....please what can i do to one of my inlaws that refused to ATIKULATE?
Send him to watch over the 150 lesbian cows at daura.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by poseidon12: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Welcome back, Mr President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by AKzee(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
shikshark:
ure welcome home sir.....please what can i do to one of my inlaws that refused to ATIKULATE?
$5000 will do.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by biggie73(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
He can only visit Dubai.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by abbasajao(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
Welcome. Now that you are around, Jimi agbaje will now dey active as a major contender in the forthcoming election. He has been muted this while
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by educhigo: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
buhari right now atiku why you remove your cap.now ipod will say that is my turn to remove my own cap,atiku i will send efcc to visit you

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by wolexy14(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
2019 quick come abeg .......i wan see who dem go beat silly for yonda ......the margin wey the winner go take win eeeeh go plenty gan ni.i swear down
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by wolexy14(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
2019 quick come abeg .......i wan see who dem go beat silly for yonda ......the margin wey the winner go take win eeeeh go plenty gan ni.i swear down...
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai by sirchim(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
By rigging right? B'cos All Past Criminals, cn never win evn a LGA election, in a free n fair one.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' / Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC / Abdulkadir Jelani Danbuga Dies After Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.