Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta (2986 Views)

"We Are Dead Without Biafra" Niger Delta Elders Speak-out, Supporting Biafra / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord / One Country Too Many: Oduduwa, Biafra, Niger Delta, Arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
bouncebackk:

Awolowo died in his sleep at the ripe age of 78, your own poverty stricken father was stoned to death at Ariara market for stealing maggi. What a shame

Lolzzz awolowo died in his sleepp on top rat poison....

Extend my greetings to badoo boys....skull miners agents.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
bouncebackk:

Its clear you are dumb, the human meat you have been eating is affecting your brain. My regards to Clifford Orji, your baby factory siblings, your cannibalistic family and your drug pushing self. Lol

Help me extend my regards to the murderer of Bola ige.

Pls tell oluwo of iwo that he must pay respect to the caliphate....

Assemble all brown roofers in. Ogbomosho and tell them to renovate their houses.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
bouncebackk:
[s][/s]

Buhahahahaha. Coming from a 5th class citizen of the country. Bola Ige? You should go ask Obasanjo or Omisore. You are dull and in pains. What has Bola Ige got to do with the cannibalism going on in your cursed land. Lmaooo.

I don't discusss with afonja bye.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
G

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2018
StOla:

Ziggylady, this is the bravery I already mentioned.

A bravery that Azikiwe and your ancestors encumbered you with like a yoke.

May I never have to stand up with a battered backbone and agony, for a matter that foresight could have resolved diplomatically.

I repeat again, it is only just that those who forged an inseparable nation they thought they would dominate, be at the vanguard of its separation after losing out in the ensuing power struggle.

you are one callous cuntt.

how do you expect the easterners to have solved "diplomatically" the unbridled, vicious and barbaric slaughter of their kith and kin in their tens of thousands in the progrom?

you twatts don't know you cowards are just digging a deeper hole for yourselves the more you try rewriting the progrom "power struggle".

keep justifying your atrocity.

payback's a biitch

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by Favor99(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2018
bouncebackk:

Osu Ibo, Mine skull like Clifford Orji right? I prefer Amala than eat my fellow man like you cannibals do in your cursed land.

Osagyefo98:

Please help me extend my regard to father of rat poison awolowo.....all rats are with him....
You guys, please enough of the tribalism.
Have a meaningful discussion without insulting each other’s ethnic groups
Just like you don’t insult people in real life, you also don’t insult people online either
God punishes people for insulting and disrespecting one another whether if it’s in person or online or wherever it is
Just repent and don’t do it anymore
You are Christians right?
Re: Yorubas Are Scared Of Biafra, Niger Delta by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Slonge2:
Guy forget hearsay and long at stories, the reality is that, you are hated in the south. I was born and brought up in portharcourt, I also schooled in FGGC ikot ekpene, Akwa ibom, so you can take my words to the bank. The SS sees the igbos as a greedy bunch trying to grab their lands and dominate them. Infact, there are places in Uyo and Eket, that they don’t even sell lands to igbos, they only lease, and any Igbo who wants to buy has to use an indigene as a front. Or is it in Ogini land, where igbos were chased out of their houses and lands, and it was all reclaimed. This are all verifiable facts, you can do your personal research. The only parts of the SS that are sympathetic to y’all are the aniomas in delta, and oyigbo in rivers. Even the average Ikwerre or omoku man will rather claim they originated from Benin than the igbos. They know the only reason y’all are claiming the SS/SE allegiance is because of their oil, and y’all just want to replace the north as their overlords. So better wake up and smell the coffee, or blissfully wallow in you delusion and be stunned when y’all will be dumped like hot potatoes.

"and y'all (igbos) just want to replace the north as their overlords".

says the wastern snake who has cunningly hidden the fact that the greater percentage of fossil fuel sector jobs are being held by his cowardly and deceitful tribe even when the people from whose lands those resources are extracted have more than enough human resources to handle ALL available jobs in that sector!

who is EXACTLY dominating who now I ask?

these wasterners are ALWAYS intent on bringing schisms and strife in the midst of the people of the Eastern Region, yet their plans HAVE FAILED!

they voted out their "fellow" southerner GEJ calling him corrupt and incompetent.

now the same people that effed GEJ up now want to vote in the disaster Jubril again for a SECOND TIME! all because, according to their son fashola, they want "power" to come back to their waste again the SECOND time so soon after OBJ just completed their COMPLETE 8 YEARS in 2007!

now can someone kindly tell this house who the greedy, selfish, scheming and clannish tribe in the dunghill called nigeria truly is?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OBJ Says Buhari Is An Impostor, PDP Vanguard Revealed / Bukola And Toyin Saraki Welcome Their First Grandchild / Stolen Mandate: Imo State In Crisis Due To Supreme Court Guber Judgment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.