Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole (11462 Views)

Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken / Pastor Bakare And Adeosun Didn’t Meet With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by kahal29: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has denied reports that he met with National Leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in London over his interaction with the Department of State Security Services.

Comrade Oshiomhole spoke to reporters in Benin City after attending the interdenominational service to mark Governor Godwin Obaseki second year in office.

Oshiomhole explained that there was no reason for him to go to London to see Tinubu when he could easily see him in Lagos State.

He stated he has unhindered access to the Presidential villa to see the leader of the APC, President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to him, “What am I doing in London? Why will I go to London to see Tinubu when I can see him in Bourdilon?

“What are the issues between him and me that we are to resolve in London? The leader of party which is President Buhari, I have access to the villa all the time. I don’t need to go to London to see my leader through the Queen.

“The truth is that once a news reporter succeeds in preaching one lie, he is obliged to preach several lies to sustain the one lie. Some of the media having allowed opposition to misuse them to fake news they now feel obliged to faking more news but I am here and I am fine.”

Speaking about the grievances of some aspirants, Comrade Oshiomhole urged them to learn from President Buhari who contested for the presidency three times without losing hope.

He said there was no way he could make all the contestants win at the primaries.

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-didnt-meet-tinubu-in-london-says-oshiomhole/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by kahal29: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
“The truth is that once a news reporter succeeds in preaching one lie, he is obliged to preach several lies to sustain the one lie. Some of the media having allowed opposition to misuse them to fake news they now feel obliged to faking more news but I am here and I am fine.”

Just the same way Punch Newspaper and Cable online were used in spreading fake news about your meeting with Tinubu to a point they started contradicting themselves. According to cable the two of you met in UK while Punch said it was France

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by CilicMarin: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2018

Cable
Thisday
Punch
Vanguard
Sahara Reporters

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by kahal29: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

Cable
Thisday
Punch
Vanguard
Sahara Reporters

You know them.... Always quoting anonymous sources to back up their fake stories.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by tkshittu1: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
u will b impeach soon. Idiot man
Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by mrman402: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
who do we now belive?
Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by sekundosekundo: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
kahal29:

You know them.... Always quoting anonymous sources to back up their fake stories.

When the news didn't favour them.
Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
The way Nigerian journalism is practiced now is unprofessional.This is not their fault, it is because of poor pay many of them get, and they are being used by politicians to deceive the gullibles. It cuts across all parties and not only pdp/apc. The are tools in the hands of the politicians because most of the politicians have stakes in all the newspapers, so they control the media as they like to create big propaganda that is interesting to them.Besides, the way it is practiced now, a single person under NAN can create news and send it to all the media outlets electronically and they will publish it so either true or false. So sad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Story for the dwarfs... Wetin concern us?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by latsy: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Every word coming out of oshiomole's mouth is a lie.
He is drowning and he will say anything to survive.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by shukuokukobambi: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by shukuokukobambi: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
latsy:
Every word coming out of oshiomole's mouth is a lie.
He is drowning and he will say anything to survive.

How so? were you in London too?

if you have proof that he's lying, can you post here so we can shame him together?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
He didn't deny that he didn't receive bribe from aspirants.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by OzziOhinoyi(m): 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Time shall tell.
Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by arabbunkum: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Honesty is a strange word to Adams.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by Sagay212: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
non of our business
Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by jerryunit48: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
This Oshiomhole matter don taya me Abeg
Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by celeiyke: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
kahal29:
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has denied reports that he met with National Leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in London over his interaction with the Department of State Security Services.

Comrade Oshiomhole spoke to reporters in Benin City after attending the interdenominational service to mark Governor Godwin Obaseki second year in office.

Oshiomhole explained that there was no reason for him to go to London to see Tinubu when he could easily see him in Lagos State.

He stated he has unhindered access to the Presidential villa to see the leader of the APC, President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to him, “What am I doing in London? Why will I go to London to see Tinubu when I can see him in Bourdilon?

“What are the issues between him and me that we are to resolve in London? The leader of party which is President Buhari, I have access to the villa all the time. I don’t need to go to London to see my leader through the Queen.

Speaking about the grievances of some aspirants, Comrade Oshiomhole urged them to learn from President Buhari who contested for the presidency three times without losing hope.

He said there was no way he could make all the contestants win at the primaries.

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-didnt-meet-tinubu-in-london-says-oshiomhole/

The Nation newspaper
Mtchew
Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by jrusky(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ok we've heard you but you collected bribe or not? And what took you to DSS free room? We need answer mr Edo beast?

You know what? All you apc will never rest oo we will continue punching your skulls so hard till it bust. You ain't seen anything yet I think you guys want politics of vegeance, lies and bitterness? Let's carry on with it. We will frustrate you fools to the very end.

Mr short devil go and answer DSS asap.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by arrestdarrester: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
At least when they finally carry the news of your impeachment it would not be fake. This is just the introductory macabre dance, it is never straight

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by REUB2: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
I really want to know if he was invited by the DSS?because I can't believers it ooo
Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Fake news all around . Saharareporters, punch, thecable all fake new peddlers
Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by okofians(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
tkshittu1:
u will b impeach soon. Idiot man
so that you will take over?
Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by tfelicityk(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
It seems this don't have anything to offer his party... Must he gives reply to all the alleged matter... Just keep mute... The President replies whenever it is necessary...
Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
The politicians should know that the party can't please all of them at the same time.
Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by OrDan(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Who should we believe?

I read somewhere that "if you don't read newspaper, you will be uninformed but if you read newspaper, you will be misinformed".
Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by ofwest47(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
see what journalism has become in Nigeria, there are no more investigative journalism but political journalism especially print news media journalists who only brings up for publication fake news as brought up by their political sponsors.
Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by ddeola: 2:02am On Nov 12, 2018
Who be fool !

Make una dey deceive unasef DSS ko, DSS ni undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole by donqx: 5:43am On Nov 12, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: NLC, TUC, ULC ADOPTS UDOM EMMANUEL AS SOLE CANDIDATE / Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi / Who 'Won' The Lagos Governorship Debate On Channels TV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.