Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience (9876 Views)

Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by Abortions: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2018
omablogs:
Everyone wants to try out a little backdoor action, but many think anal sex is painful. But it’s time to debunk that myth and learn how to enjoy anal sex.

You may not have even had anal sex yet, but you’re curious to try it. Though your friends have told you that it’s not good, you shouldn’t necessarily listen to them. Their experience was probably on a whim and unprepared. Their experience doesn’t mean you’re going to have the same experience as them, right? So, read on to learn how to enjoy anal sex.

It’s time to explore your sexual boundaries and see what you like and don’t like.

How to enjoy anal sex

For many of us, our experiences with anal sex have left us a little traumatized. We didn’t know what we were doing, didn’t prepare ourselves, nor did we read up about it beforehand. If anything, we assumed anal sex was the same as vaginal sex. In many ways, it is the same, but there are some core components which make it...Read More...
U A Big Phoool Ojere
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
For the consumer Court in the morning and I will be there at like
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
Let me see them here again
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
Life isn't as easy as we all thought
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by Emperorempower(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
All for this traffic.

I spit on google
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by bahtiyar(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Anal sex is not that dangerous and painful as people think of it. If you have some necessary knowledge and preparation, you will definitely enjoy anal sex. Especially, men have a prostate in their anuses. This organ is extremely sensitive to stimulation. Men can even reach anal orgasm without even touching their joysticks. You can learn about it in this article: How To Achieve Prostate Orgasm - http://bahtiyar-world.com/achieve-prostate-orgasm/
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
gt I will
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
Bj I have been in the hospital I have to get
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by seyiolunaike: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
New dating website [url]Luvbug.net[/url]
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
who doubt you in that
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
just guarantee her maximum satisfaction
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
at this time we shouldn't
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
we did not reinform the right
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
this is a backdoor blasphemy
am out
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
painfree bleaks in sight
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
may the good peiople
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
anal is backdoor which makes it illegal
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
painfree a deadly statement
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
this is romeo and jully
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Next door pls not romantic
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
Thanks for letting me know about the next steps to get a new phone yet ooooooo I will be in touch with you to see if you wanted to go to the gym
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
He was really killed by his own blood
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
Why should I do such a matrimonial thing to a blessed acct number and I will call you in a few days
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2018
Hey
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 7:08am On Dec 04, 2018
Decided to go with a different company I will be there for the interview
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2018
Mom said she is going so far TTT to
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
Fake love
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Pay for some major textbook's
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
sad
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
Maybe we can get together for a drink or
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
Boon the update and the other is a few years now I
Re: How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience by omablogs: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Home from work I will be there in the morning to see how you are doing and the other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) / Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? / Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.