Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi (2670 Views)

Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 12, 2018
First of, before you tell me to mind my business. It's not my business just a thought on it, it's a public forum.
I normally mind my business, I saw this and was like WTF!!!

For those that missed it, this is the Thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4838713/need-companion-room-mate-man

I woke up early and decided to visit the romance Section after a long time, and I saw that thread, I read it all, I was like WTF!! Such threads should be closed with immediate effect. I was pondering, read comments, wanting to see guys scold her or him about what she or he posted, some were already posting their phone number. Seriously cos sex was mentioned?

Question you ask -

- Why can't she post she needs a female roommate on facebook or otherwise, she'll see people that needs to share the rent

- Why can't you share your plight, someone out here can help you with the house rent, we still have good people here

- How can someone out of nowhere open an account 3 days ago and claim he wants to live with a man all of a sudden?

- How can someone claim she doesn't have a family, all her family died, like all? No relative? No village? No town, no cousin? Nothing? You just fell from the sky?

- You claimed you worked on a company like that, don't you have a friend in that company you can share the bills with or she can squat you free of charge?

- She claims she's willing to offer sex, I was like LMAO, just like that? Like you're not afraid of STD? She might also be carrying one STD trying to Share it around

- She claimed she lived with a pastor and the pastor maltreated her? No name, No name of the church?

- My verdict is that, that thing that posted that must be either a criminal that wants to wreck a man by conniving with their gang and stealing from the person

Or

- She must be from the underworld trying to get someone to sacrifice to her people in the world beyond.

Or

-She must be a ritualist, election is around the corner, people are masquerading what they're not.

Any body that falls for this, allowing a stranger to pass his door is mad, must be a lunatic

People can be stupid sha. She needs accomodation but doesn't want to live with a fellow female, just guys. Because sex was mentioned guys are jumping up. Lastly, she doesn't have a family, just an ID. That thing called OP is a demon from another world, any guy that falls for this won't live to see next year. He'll be used for sacrifice and she'll disappear. Where can you trace her to. Mumu people, because of sex you guys can't think. Wow! Guys must be so stupid and useless

12 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by ayourbamie: 6:33am On Nov 12, 2018
I will still say "mind your business"

5 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 12, 2018
ayourbamie:
I will still say "mind your business"
Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by smoby(m): 6:34am On Nov 12, 2018
it cosign u..? did she mention ur name in her post ? or you Dey feed her ....her life her body....she didn't say it by force ,so put ur month were u stinky shoe is . asswipe
Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2018
smoby:
it cosign u..? did she mention ur name in her post ? or you Dey feed her ....her life her body....she didn't say it by force ,so put ur month were u stinky shoe is . asswipe
Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Aproko..... Nigerians sha.

This is what I call cyber gbeborun

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2018
Shibaraba:
Aproko..... Nigerians sha.
This is what I call cyber gbeborun
Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by RevenGeMission: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2018
This is a very serious issue , but i knew some people whose morals are dead will not complain or see anything wrong with the thread, i was under ban i couldn't comment, but boy , i was irritated reading through the thread

What is wrong is wrong ....... they said evil prevails because good people refuse to act

learn from the past to prepare for the future

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by OgahBohz: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2018
ok that's something new
Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 12, 2018
RevenGeMission:
This is a very serious issue , but i knew some people whose morals are dead will not complain or see anything wrong with the thread, i was under ban i couldn't comment, but boy , i was irritated reading through the thread

What is wrong is wrong ....... they said evil prevails because good people refuse to act

learn from the past to prepare for the future
You shall Live Long. I just couldn't bear keeping quiet lol. That thread is so wrong! No morals whatsoever

5 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Vega100: 7:14am On Nov 12, 2018
Mumu
Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by RevenGeMission: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2018
Amen, and you too ..

Frankly , when i was reading through the thread , i assumed it was the normal copy and paste thingy , i was hoping to see source like facebook or some blog , but instead i saw DM ,

im like here we go again !! even Barcanista my Friendnemy who we all thought has zero morals (Political reasons) condemned the act in it's totalty , i don't get why some people believe it'll be a cake walk, free kitten , shared rent , shared food , all that matters to most guys who dropped their numbers was free kitten ..

As he dey sweet na him he dey kill
Betmaster3:
You shall Live Long. I just couldn't bear keeping quiet lol. That thread is so wrong! No morals whatsoever

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 12, 2018

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by ikennamadu1(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2018
stop this nonsense and learn... temasi

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2018
Temasi:

Thank you for your interest in my thread and the time you have invested to type this thrash.

The universe answers, even in silence and may all the evil you wish me and anyone interested in helping me happen to you in a thousand folds.

May the grave of my family and the fresh grave of my only sibling haunt and make your life miserable. You will work in my shoes and when ever you seek for help, you will be scorned and ridiculed even by people who don't know you.

Amen. Have a nice day.
Hahahahahaha Hoelosho. You sound pained. Mumu

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by shakmati(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by shakmati(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2018
Temasi:

May the grave of my family and the fresh grave of my only sibling haunt and make your life miserable. You will work in my shoes and when ever you seek for help, you will be scorned and ridiculed even by people who don't know you.

Amen. Have a nice day.

Wait . But can you try this rubbish on facebook? How can you use your mouth to kill your whole family members because you think you are anonymous? angry

4 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Dgreat3(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Temasi:

Calm down Temasi�

Thank you for your interest in my thread and the time you have invested to type this thrash.

The universe answers, even in silence and may all the evil you wish me and anyone interested in helping me happen to you in a thousand folds.

Amen. Have a nice day.
Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Headlesschicken(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2018
undecided I can see that you don't have a job,u woke up dix early to type dix rubbish, regarding another person's problem which has absolutely nothing to do with you,keep yuh phucking thoughts n observations to yuh self....
Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
A nigga once said:i just hope the people that posted their number won't come later and start shouting "TEMASI SCAMMED ME"...

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by richfriendsng: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
Well I like minding my business, it doesn't hurt. It's a simple tip and trick to a happy life grin

Okay oo, let me boost your business or organization with a digital website, go digital and let the world know about your business.
You will be surprised on what it will cost you.
Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Uglymugg: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Betmaster3:
Don't be hard on that girl. I thought we Christians know better? She could genuinely need help. I've met someone like her that had only a mom and a deadbeat dad who disappeared. The mom also left her in the country and flew off, but sends her money when she can. There're a lot of messed up things happening today. Even if she offered sex, she's just being plain about it (which might have been too much) but let's be real here, there aren't much people who will help a girl and not demand anything in return; this is Nigeria afterall.

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Biglittlelois(f): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
I see it's mostly guys that are pained cos she stated her preference, why?? she isnt forcing anyone to oblige, so why the unnecessary headache on her matter, y'all should mind your business, it doesnt affect your existence on earth whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by larexvit: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
SMH OOO
BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER STARTING TODAY

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

FEES: N30,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to Implement MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!

Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by jeff1607(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Uglymugg:
Don't be hard on that girl. I thought we Christians know better? She could genuinely need help. I've met someone like her that had only a mom and a deadbeat dad who disappeared. The mom also left her in the country and flew off, but sends her money when she can. There're a lot of messed up things happening today. Even if she offered sex, she's just being plain about it (which might have been too much) but let's be real here, there aren't much people who will help a girl and not demand anything in return; this is Nigeria afterall.

hmmmm
Re: My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi by Beblessedbaba: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Uglymugg:
exactly my thought too as expressed in the other thread

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? / Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? / Advice On Food Or Drugs To Boost Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.