Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,817 members, 7,837,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

How Governors Rig Elections, By Donald Duke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governors Rig Elections, By Donald Duke (3768 Views)

How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch / Leading Contestants In Saturday's Governatorial Elections By States / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Governors Rig Elections, By Donald Duke by porka: 1:30am On Jul 26, 2010
Now we know how Tinubu rigged Fashola (out-rigged the PDP) in Lagos!
Re: How Governors Rig Elections, By Donald Duke by davidif: 2:31am On Jul 26, 2010
mikeansy:

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donald Duke is a lawyer by training and a refined one at that who understands the implication of his tenses and diction.

I laugh when I see folks say kill him, kill him, he has admitted guilt. I laugh in my head and say NO HE HAS NOT. While the piece up there gives a blow by blow account of rigging in Nigeria by someone who was once an insider, no part of that write up says anything about his level of involvement in the who cycle of rigging.
Yes ooo, i can't stand it when Nigerians try to use 'big' words to try and show how learned they are, its incredibly annoying. I remember a post on nairaland a couple of weeks ago titled "most corrupt govt. parastatals" or "igbo's flayed over presidency" and i remember asking myself who uses those words over here, even the English don't so its incredibly annoying and funny at the same time when the colonized try to outdo there colonizer.
Re: How Governors Rig Elections, By Donald Duke by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 26, 2010
davidif:

Yes ooo, i can't stand it when Nigerians try to use 'big' words to try and show how learned they are, its incredibly annoying. I remember a post on nairaland a couple of weeks ago titled "most corrupt govt. parastatals" or "igbo's flayed over presidency" and i remember asking myself who uses those words over here, even the English don't so its incredibly annoying and funny at the same time when the colonized try to outdo there colonizer.
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Governors Rig Elections, By Donald Duke by kobikwelu(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2010
as you can see, iwu was not the cause, 

politicians ARE the cause

nuf said
Re: How Governors Rig Elections, By Donald Duke by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2010
the way forward better security and then we all go out to vote the duke is very rt if you cannot even be bothered to participate in the voting process what rt do you have to criticize the product ofthe process lets stop sitting on the sideline everybody should go out to vote then everybody has a rt to complain.
Re: How Governors Rig Elections, By Donald Duke by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2010
kobikwelu:

as you can see, iwu was not the cause,

politicians ARE the cause

nuf said

Very soon Prof Jega go soon become Prof Jaga Jaga

No be naija we dey?
Re: How Governors Rig Elections, By Donald Duke by sley4life(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2010
we know all this. y dint he expose the antics of rigging while in power
Re: How Governors Rig Elections, By Donald Duke by Chongaiman: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2010
A situation in which a party designates a candidate as flag bearer without the peoples' consent/blessings could also explain low voters turnout.
Re: How Governors Rig Elections, By Donald Duke by kobikwelu(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2010
we know all this. y dint he expose the antics of rigging while in power

^^^^

dont kill the messenger

solve the problem, enof of these name pointing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku, Single Highest Employer Of Labour In The Niger Delta / GEJ Finished And Commissioned Projects In Southwest Alone. / A Letter Written By Late Dr. Vincent Eebee Against Solomon Indigbara.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.