Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts (39889 Views)

Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by kullozone(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2018
I just like this guy... always realsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=Japsylee post=72896468][/quote]
tongue munch me b*tch
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Banter1(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2018
Prettygn:
CCTV Spy Recording Eyeglass. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording Eyeglass. This Eyeglass can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Eyeglass is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #13.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.
do you also sell Phone Wristwatches with camera?
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Leave that to Adekunle Gold not me
Make she dey wear mask for e music videos
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Meskaofficial1(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2018
grin
adeife19:
very soon wizkid go soon turn her to fucking doll
grin
adeife19:
very soon wizkid go soon turn her to fucking doll
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Meskaofficial1(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2018
she don dey appreciate now.. very soon Wizzybaby go turn her kpekus to extended borehole like dat of Tiwa
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by enemyofprogress: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She No even fine sef
even her pussy dey ugly
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

pretend to act like you finish secondary school sometimes now

You are one to talk, Abeg which Language you type for there? I know its not English.
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2018
enemyofprogress:
even her pussy dey ugly
Ew don't even put that sh*t in my head
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by UrVillagePpl: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
decatalyst:

The last time I checked, she wasn't contesting for any miss this or the face of that!

Pocket your stupidity, pls!

jezz, e be like say en wear agbada,

which pocket e go con put am...
pocket plentyyyy
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by decatalyst(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2018
UrVillagePpl:

jezz, e be like say en wear agbada,

which pocket e go con put am...
pocket plentyyyy

He could shove it down his throat undecided
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by goldcoinhub: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She No even fine sef

what a friendlyadvice clap for yourself...You try

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Anonymous4: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Just imagine f*cking this kind gal make e begin dey give you orgasm face, you no go know when you go suffocate am with pillow.

You're saying this because u yet to meet her in real life.. you only see her pictures but don't worry God will grant u just one chance to meet her... I'm sure you'll scream and have a sour throat. One of the reasons Nigeria and Nigerians don't move forward

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Anonymous4:

You're saying this because u yet to meet her in real life.. you only see her pictures but don't worry God will grant u just one chance to meet her... I'm sure you'll scream and have a sour throat. One of the reasons Nigeria and Nigerians don't move forward
Yea I will scream blood of Jesus in terror
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2018
goldcoinhub:

what a friendlyadvice clap for yourself...You try
No advice just an observation
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Anonymous4: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Yea I will scream blood of Jesus in terror
if that's what you wish for yourself. it shall come to past
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by package7(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She No even fine sef
Am sure that is the only write up you probably know how to write .....chimpanzee like you... Your entire generation fine at all?
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by joenor(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2018
nice one...
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2018
package7:
Am sure that is the only write up you probably know how to write .....chimpanzee like you... Your entire generation fine at all?
If you want to w@nk to my sisters picture, all you need to do is ask
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2018
Anonymous4:

if that's what you wish for yourself. it shall come to past
Mtchew she no fine jare stop deceiving ya sef
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nice one. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by toprealman: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She No even fine sef
u wey think say you fine.....how market?
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by zone51: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
He came because of his BIG BRO he respected so much; WANDE COAL
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
toprealman:
u wey think say you fine?
Yelz
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by sammer4life(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
abeg o.
all these sold out
sold out
shey na jumia promo
abi na iphone x..@50k.
d way your phone go take ring ehn.
u go hail.
sold out 30'000pcz of iphone x within 2hrs

sold out my dic concert
yet no pics
no videos
nothing
abegi
No video you said... Wande Coal's concert was aired live on SoundCity, and trust me, the show was the bomb. Imagine me wey no dey like naija shows, watched the show till the end cos it was a LIVE performance with instruments, and Burns Boy, Wizkid, Maleek Berry really turned up.
If you want video, check google bro

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by alt3r3g0: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Just imagine f*cking this kind gal make e begin dey give you orgasm face, you no go know when you go suffocate am with pillow.

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by olawonder(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
England is cashing in... more money for our colonial masters while our society wallows in misfortune! Artists should start paying tax on exports abeg, that way some of the monies made stay in Nigeria. We have something to buy we go abroad for it, we have something to sell we also go abroad - not them foreigners coming here to spend their money for it... something isn’t right
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by 11doubledee: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She No even fine sef
Ur pics please
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Ategberoson(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:

You are one to talk, Abeg which Language you type for there? I know its not English.

which language is you're one to talk? so you even have poor communication yet you want to act as if you ve sense
?

what's you type for there, na grammar you dey speak so? you better enroll yourself in jelosimi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers / Testimony Of Ozil, Cristiano Ronaldo Had Already Memorized Surat Al-fatihah / Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.