Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts (39890 Views)

Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Basic123: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

pretend to act like you finish secondary school sometimes now

people like you want to legalise stupidity but I personally won't allow it here
grin grin grin
The funniest and savagery response I have ever read on nairaland!

especially the second paragraph!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

which language is you're one to talk? so you even have poor communication yet you want to act as if you ve sense
?

what's you type for there, na grammar you dey speak so? you better enroll yourself in jelosimi

Ahem! Gather round, class is in session
1. You are One to Talk or Y.O.T.T is an Idiom which is used when calling someone a Hypocrite
2. ' you dey speak so' is broken English Language which means is used to communicate with Illiterates like you

Now could you Kindly explain what this is

"pretend to act like you finish secondary school sometimes now"
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Ategberoson(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Ahem! Gather round, class is in session
1. You are One to Talk or Y.O.T.T is an Idiom which is used when calling someone a Hypocrite
2. ' you dey speak so' is broken English Language which means is used to communicate with Illiterates like you

Now could you Kindly explain what this is

"pretend to act like you finish secondary school sometimes now"

you're a competent bloody illiterate. I won't stoop so low to respond to your dimwit talk again

just cure this your communication problem
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

you're a competent bloody illiterate. I won't stoop so low to respond to your dimwit talk again

just cure this your communication problem
grin bros don see the one wey pass am
I no fit laff

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Ategberoson(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin bros don see the one wey pass am I no fit laff

what's this mumu saying?
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

what's this mumu saying?
Ask your father
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Ategberoson(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Ask your father

I will but who will you ask since you don't have a father?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

I will but who will you ask when you don't have a father?
grin lol the thing pain am, oya hurry up ask you dad and get back to me
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Ategberoson(m): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin lol the thing pain am, oya hurry up ask you dad and get back to me

go and retrieve your senses from whoever stole it and come back to quote me

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by toprealman: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Yelz
how market

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

go and retrieve your senses from whoever stole it and come back to quote me
grin ehen? So you no get papa and you come dey tackle me,I swear characters dey nairaland lol.
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Ategberoson(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin ehen? So you no get papa and you come dey tackle me,I swear characters dey nairaland lol.

you still haven't retrieve your senses. all this baby class talk won't redeem your lost senses. I won't further bring your parent to this childish talk of yours even though they failed to trained you morally, mannerly and academically

you should be sorry for yourself here instead of concentrating yourself on intending disgrace

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

you still haven't retrieve RETRIEVED your senses. all this THESE baby class talk won't redeem your lost senses. I won't further bring your parent PARENTS to this childish talk of yours even though they failed to trained TRAIN you morally, mannerly and academically

you should be sorry for yourself here instead of [s]concentrating yourself on intending disgrace[/s] WOW WHAT IS THAT?

Eyah! if only you had a dad perhaps he would have taught you how to speak English without getting laughed at grin
To be honest though, this is getting pretty scary.Why is your English Language so bad?
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Ategberoson(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Eyah! if only you had a dad perhaps he would have taught you how to speak English without getting laughed at grin
To be honest though, this is getting pretty scary why is your English Language so bad?

you're unrepentant illiterate. those words are present continuous tense. stop displaying your foolishness here

reread the jargons you wrote up there again. my condolence to your English teacher that spent all his/her time educating a brain dead like you
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

you're AN unrepentant illiterate
grin ose I never start to dey read I don already dey burst laugh.

Ategberoson:

those words are present continuous tense. stop displaying your foolishness here

grin I don die o Ategberoson say gbagaun na present continuous tense.
My guy abeg how you take pass waec?

Ategberoson:

reread the jargons you wrote up there again.

Those were perfect English sentences my friend grin sowi!

Ategberoson:

my condolence to your English teacher that spent all his/her time educating a brain dead like you

Big ups to your dad for having the foresight to dump your gbagaun ass.
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Ategberoson(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin ose I never start to dey read I don already dey burst laugh.

grin I don die o Ategberoson say gbagaun na present continuous tense.
My guy abeg how you take pass waec?

Those were perfect English sentences my friend grin sowi!

Big ups to your dad for having the foresight to dump your gbagaun ass.

take your stupidity away my side and get common basic education

there is no how you dressed your foolishness further, it still won't exonerate you from the class of imbeciles

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

take your stupidity away FROM my side and get common basic education

there is no how you CAN dressed DRESS your foolishness further, it still won't exonerate you from the class of imbeciles

sad Now I am most certain that you are gbagauning on purpose. There is no way your English Language can be this awful.
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 7:04am On Nov 13, 2018
grin This one no sleep? All I've done so far is laugh, wonder what will happen if I begin to add words to the snickering
Ategberoson:

I'm hitting your dumb brain with a strong facts

grin not only are you hitting me but you are blowing my mind with your grammar

Ategberoson:

but WHILE you ARE resort RESORTING to this childish and disgrace drama SMH to console yourself grin
This was the best you could do after pulling an all nighter? I don't even wanna know what you post when you are not trying.

Ategberoson:

if the grammatical blunder you're correcting would WILL restore your lost senses I beg you not to stop cheesy

grin keep em coming my good man
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Ategberoson(m): 7:08am On Nov 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin This one no sleep? All I've done so far is laugh, wonder what will happen if I begin to add words to the snickering

grin not only are you hitting me but you are blowing my mind with your grammar

This was the best you could do after pulling an all nighter? I don't even wanna know what you post when you are not trying.

grin keep em coming my good man

you lack basic communication. a disgrace of a Nation grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Ategberoson:

you lack basic communication. a disgrace of a Nation grin
Okay I am not even gonna correct that angry its obvious you are whining me angry
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Ategberoson(m): 7:24am On Nov 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Okay I am not even gonna correct that angry its obvious you are whining me angry

it's.....not...its. quit this show of shame.
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by friendlyadvice: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2018
Ategberoson:

it's... [INSERT COMMA]not....its. quit this show of shame.
grin bobo oti frustrate o
Re: Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts by Olamide004: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
Post your events and easily sell tickets for your events and shows also purchase your other event tickets.
To post click on www.vtpass.com/post-event and www.vtpass.com/events to get your event tickets

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Testimony Of Ozil, Cristiano Ronaldo Had Already Memorized Surat Al-fatihah / Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. / Nina Onyenobi And Her New Boyfriend, Tony, Enjoy Their Vacation in Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.