Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Revealed: What Really Transpired In The Airport With Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: What Really Transpired In The Airport With Atiku (755 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Wike: I Will Speak Soon, Nigerians Will Know What Transpired In PDP / Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: What Really Transpired In The Airport With Atiku by Stalwert: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
REVEALED: PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar upon arriving at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport from Dubai refused to open his bag for security officials, afterwards he told them that he lost the keys. The locks were broken and search was conducted hence his anger.

Re: Revealed: What Really Transpired In The Airport With Atiku by kingharzy: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Oya, zombies in the house food is ready. CC: Madridguy, buhariguy, cilicmarin, sarrki, , etc

Re: Revealed: What Really Transpired In The Airport With Atiku by kingharzy: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Oya, zombies in the house food is ready. CC: Madridguy, buhariguy, cilicmarin, sarrki, , etc

Re: Revealed: What Really Transpired In The Airport With Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
He lost his keys?!

Just the way he will lose the keys to where Nigeria prosperity lies... ineffectual tin!

To keep an ordinary key is wahala for him and he wants to be the president of 200 Million people?!

Tufiakwa!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed: What Really Transpired In The Airport With Atiku by Donald95(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
If you ask me, Na who I go Ask?

They killed IPOB right B4 my eyes and denied, they invaded Nnamdi Kanus home and denied. Then, why would I believe these bastards that are hell bent in destroying nigeria future?
Re: Revealed: What Really Transpired In The Airport With Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Donald95:
If you ask me, Na ego I go Ask?

They killed IPOB right B4 my eyes and denied, they invaded Nnamdi Kanus home and denied. Then, why would I believe these bastards that are hell bent in destroying nigeria future?
And your saviour came back telling you all that pained him in all that was the killing of his dog JACK!
It is well with your soul o!
RIP JACK!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: What Really Transpired In The Airport With Atiku by Donald95(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
post=72910280:

And your saviour came back telling you all that pained him in all that was the killing of his dog JACK!
It is well with your soul o!
RIP JACK!!!

Your mental percentage and inability to process things as expected from a youth is the reason why Nigerian is like this.

Youths that ought to question, argue and condemn a Broad day injustice are busy scrambling for crumbs while things gets worst.

One of the reasons why I respect IPOB is that despite the fact they hate to be nigerians tied to Muslims, they have in so many cases condemn the military actions against Shiite members. That is how nigerian Youths ought to be reasoning
Re: Revealed: What Really Transpired In The Airport With Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Donald95:

Your mental percentage and inability to process things as expected is the reason why Nigerian is like this.
Chai, d tin shook that tin above enter body.....
Sorry, now you can stop crying little Donald cheesy wink.
Supporter of a rogue, he's even willing to fight and die for him.
Odiegwu!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed: What Really Transpired In The Airport With Atiku by PassingShot(m): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Atiku is a fraud. He has always been one. Only Atikulooted brains fail to understand this simple undiluted fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed: What Really Transpired In The Airport With Atiku by Strangebuttrue(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Donald Trump will do everything possible to ensure that buhari lose in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed: What Really Transpired In The Airport With Atiku by Stalwert: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
[s]
Donald95:

Your mental percentage and inability to process things as expected from a youth is the reason why Nigerian is like this.

Youths that ought to question, argue and condemn a Broad day injustice are busy scrambling for crumbs while things gets worst.

One of the reasons why I respect IPOB is that despite the fact they hate to be nigerians tied to Muslims, they have in so many cases condemn the military actions against Shiite members. That is how nigerian Youths ought to be reasoning
[/s]

We know Jack, but who are you?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Oshiomhole Threatens To Sue Saraki Over Alleged Inducement / Why Do People Still Support APC. / Buhari Names Pdp Looters As The Party Begins Campaign (see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.