Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

K-sounds Sets To Release Visuals To His Hit Single “JI MASUN “ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / K-sounds Sets To Release Visuals To His Hit Single “JI MASUN “ (293 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Ji Masun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

K-sounds Sets To Release Visuals To His Hit Single “JI MASUN “ by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2018
Mo group music newly signed artiste, Olabode Felix popularly known as K-sounds is set to hit your screens soon with the visuals of his debut single under his record label “JI MASUN” directed by Excel Films.

It was revealed that the video would be premiered this week on HIPTV and would also be aired on other tv stations like Planet Tv , AIT, MTV and the popular Voice of the streets.

The audio of JI MASUN which was released on the first of this month is still making waves in the streets and media nationwide. The up and coming artiste has also been seen on stage performing the song which is fast becoming the street anthem.

While we anticipate the video , Click the link below to download JI MASUN Audio .

https://www.360nobs.com/2018/11/music-ksound-jimasun/

Re: K-sounds Sets To Release Visuals To His Hit Single “JI MASUN “ by kawaodne(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2018
To be or not to be .......?

https://www.topbuzz.com/@benedictall-fun-son/gigantic-booty-took-over-a-wedding-dance-floor-BQJARsLzuls
Re: K-sounds Sets To Release Visuals To His Hit Single “JI MASUN “ by kawaodne(m): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Proposal Craze!!!!! / My Secret Lover Has A Secret Lover. / Virgins, Jobs Or True Love –which Of These Is The Hardest To Find In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.