Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku (33391 Views)

Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria / Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by lanryoung: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
I patiently waiting for the excuse you Aticulators are going to give when Atiku is been defeated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Oduwils222(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Another 4 years of Buhari rule could spell doom for the country

Buhari is so determined to islamise Nigeria ..
That explains why he's putting his fellow Muslim fanatics in strategic position to make it easier for him .
Whoever wins in 2019, will need the other to function as long as Hausa/Fulani tribe is concern.
Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Akolawole(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
alsudan:
Diplomatic immunity is what allows Buhari into the US. That man has been on the terrorist watch list for close to 30 years. The dullards extreme ideologies are well documented globally.
Banning someone who dont even apply for US Visa?

Why would US denied Atiku visa?

He has Children who are US citizens, wife who is an american and even own American University.

There is something badly wrong about him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by docadams: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
The campaign is going according to expectations so far. The IDI*OTIC PIGS will always exhume buried issues of 2015 or any topic against PMB. One constant feature is the way they rush to comment like ants crowding on honey. In a political thread of say 150 commenters 100 will usually be IDIOT*IC PIGS of Biafra 10, bigotic B*IAFRANS, only 10, sensible IBO's and 40 other ethnic group. In other words, the 5%ter are usually the loudest. The reason, therefore, the candidate/party they support always end up on the loosing side. The reason why Atiku will loose this election. Nobody, should therefore, weep for him when defeat cmes his way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Felixv: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Smear campaign by athithief will not work.

He better try another strategy because only yahoo yahoo boys believe him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by thinksense: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Thats what IPOB, BIAFRA ppl want to hear, this kind of cheap propaganda, lies, and all sort of stories that will suit their nerves. Mr atifku you can only sell this your propaganda to blinded, hatred and disobident, miscreant ipob terrorist but not us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Born2Breed(f): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
Yes dearie. You tugged at my heartstrings. I finally realised what you must have gone through. It can't be easy to grow up rummaging through dustbins because your parents can't afford to feed you. I'm literally crying a thunderstorm over you cry cry cry

Stop being a cry baby, I have apoligised, I promise not to post your patriarch picture anymore.

Oh on a second thought let me just post it this last time.

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by VULCAN(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
You support Buhari
You support El rufai
You support herdsmen
You support Fulani domination
You support operation Python dance
You hate Atiku
You hate Peter Obi
You hate igbos

What makes you the worst hypocrite is your support for el rufai's lies that Obi is a bigot. El rufai "said" is enough for you but not Atiku said.

Perhaps you can tell us the dates Buhari flew to US between 2001 and 2015?

Only a BMC or a yoruba Muslim or a Fulani can take anything you say serious.

MalcoImX:
"Atiku, who was one of the notable voices that opposed Buhari at the time, said Buhari was actually barred from travelling to the US for 15years as a result of his position on the Sharia issue."

Atku .... said?

So you are relying on 'Atiku said' in something regarding US policy as authentic source to pass as newsworthy.
Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
If it is MY patriarch, how did it find its way into your possession? Just curious. Because as far as I know, I've never met you before. All I know about you is that you have been advertising your desperation to breed all over NL like an olosho whose pants were doused in magic formula. After seeing that picture, nobody will want to breed with you dearie. I'm feeling even sorrier for you than I was before. I never thought that would be possible cry cry

Born2Breed:

Stop being a cry baby, I have apoligised, I promise not to post your patriarch picture anymore.

Oh on a second thought let me just post it this last time.

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by highbeekeys(m): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
The only place atiku will win is on social media. I remember Jonathan before the 2015 general elections. y'all wasting your time thinking atiku will win. Withball his customs stolen money, he'll still lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by arrestdarrester: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bubu has nothing good in store for moderate Muslims and Christians. No one in his right senses should vote this man in 2019.
Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Cajal(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
Atikuloosers and Atikulooters.... HAPPY WAILING
TILL 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by zuto4u(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
My dear, there is great sense in what you wrote here. I wish Nigerians will be wise enough to vote him out of office come 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Nigerian Christians don't know what Buhari is cooking for them.
Wait till Buhari wins in 2019.....If Buhari could be this calous and be killing Nigerian Christians unnecessarily knowing fully well that he would need their votes in 2019, then think of what he would do in 2019-2023 when he doesn't need anybody's votes again.
Nigerian Christians are in big trouble !!!!
Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari was barred from the United States for 15 years due to his religious views.

Atiku was quoted as saying this during an interview with Dele Momodu, which was part of his weekly column titled, ‘Pendulum’, published in The Boss Magazine.

Buhari had, at a seminar organised by the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria in August 2001, said, “God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country. I will continue to show openly and inside me, the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria.”

Atiku, who was one of the notable voices that opposed Buhari at the time, said Buhari was actually barred from travelling to the US for 15 years as a result of his position on the Sharia issue.

The former vice-president was responding to a question on why he avoided travelling to the US.

Atiku stated, “It is the sole prerogative of America to determine who they want in their country or not. I’m not running away from America. I applied but wasn’t issued a visa. However, they did not decline me categorically.

“They’ve only said my application is going through an administrative process. This is not peculiar to me. For about 15 years, Buhari could not enter America on account of religious considerations.

“The current Indian Prime Minister, Modi, suffered the same fate for years. Today, he is being accorded a red carpet treatment in America. I fly to different parts of the world, including Europe. If America wanted me, it would be so easy for them to reach out to their allies…”

I will defeat Buhari in 2019, says Atiku

Also, Atiku, who recently resigned as a member of the All Progressives Congress, boasted that he would defeat Buhari should the latter contest against him in the 2019 presidential election.

He said there currently existed in the country a widespread disenchantment with the Buhari government and that he (Atiku) would defeat him in the election.
https://punchng.com/us-barred-buhari-for-15-years-over-sharia-atiku/

Bull crap, desperate Atiku/PDP propaganda: if Buhari was barred at all, it wouldn't have been because of his religious belief but because of his position as a military dictator whose government once attempted to kidnap from the UK and smuggle back to face justice in Nigeria the then exiled former minister Umaru Dikko (under the Shagari regime).

Moreover, if Buhari was an extremist who wanted to Islamize Nigeria (as falsely claimed) he could easily have done so when he had all the power as a military head of state - when ironically the majority of his own cabinet were made up of Christians.

This foolish stunt from Atiku could easily cost him a lot of Muslim votes - it was a clear senseless lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Born2Breed(f): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
If it is MY patriarch, how did it find its way into your possession? Just curious. Because as far as I know, I've never met you before. All I know about you is that you have been advertising your desperation to breed all over NL like an olosho whose pants were doused in magic formula. After seeing that picture, nobody will want to breed with you dearie. I'm feeling even sorrier for you than I was before. I never thought that would be possible cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin

Oh my gosh!!! This long epistle just to prove you are really an idio..tic pig of buhari

You are such a ninnyhammer. Run along now kid before your Golden-morn coalesce.

1 Like

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Gandollar(f): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

May God guide us beyond February, 2019.

Does Buhari look like a man who wil even relinquish power if he's defeated in an election? You are just disturbing yourself for nothing.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
When your leg starts paining you, you will sit down. If buhari fails to make peaceful change possible by 2019, then forceful change is inevitable.
Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Me a PIG of the dullard? Kindly go through the history of my comments on this forum and if you can find just 1 post of mine which glorifies the dullard, I'll breed with you grin grin. Just kidding. I'll NEVER breed with you. But be that as it may, I still can't stop feeling sorry for you.

Born2Breed:

grin grin grin grin grin

Oh my gosh!!! This long epistle just to prove you are really an idio..tic pig of buhari

You are such a ninnyhammer. Run along now kid before your Golden-morn coalesce.
Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Gandollar(f): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Bull crap, desperate Atiku/PDP propaganda: if Buhari was barred at all, it wouldn't have been because of his religious belief but because of his position as a military dictator whose government once attempted to kidnap from the UK and smuggle back to face justice in Nigeria the then exiled former minister Umaru Dikko (under the Shagari regime).

Moreover, if Buhari was an extremist who wanted to Islamize Nigeria (as falsely claimed) he could easily have done so when he had all the power as a military head of state - when ironically the majority of his own cabinet were made up of Christians.

This foolish stunt from Atiku could easily cost him a lot of Muslim votes - it was a clear senseless lie.
Muslim votes my black ass! You think those almajiri street urchins who can kill and actually have killed for buhari are still there waiting for his orders like the zombies they are, hunger has reset their brain since their Messiah took over and they will pelt the Lifeless one if he tries to use their heads again.

Besides, you are not more Muslim than Atiku. He too has that violence Gene in him.
Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gandollar:
When your leg starts paining you, you will sit down. If buhari fails to make peaceful change possible by 2019, then forceful change is inevitable.

Will you come out to face gunshots from soldiers because of Atiku? Na wa for u oooo

1 Like

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by greatcrown: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
https://www.google.com.sa/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/insurgency-buharis-call-full-sharia/amp/

The above link is a publication of 4 years ago showing PMB and co position on the full implementation of Nigeria in Nigeria.

The writer is in agreement with Atiku's position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Winning123: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fear for yourself.

NaijaRoyalty:

The bolded is the truth .

Buhari never stepped his legs into united states since 2001 he was barred from enter the country.. till he became president .

I fear for my country , if Buhari get another 4 years term. Maybe then he would totally islamise the country .
Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Basher8583: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Nigerian Christians don't know what Buhari is cooking for them.
Wait till Buhari wins in 2019.....If Buhari could be this calous and be killing Nigerian Christians unnecessarily knowing fully well that he would need their votes in 2019, then think of what he would do in 2019-2023 when he doesn't need anybody's votes again.
Nigerian Christians are in big trouble !!!!
Betta get your head out of the Biafran cocoon you are drowning in.
Self deception.
If you don't like Buhari just say so and stop maligning his image through compromised media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

The bolded is the truth .

Buhari never stepped his legs into united states since 2001 he was barred from enter the country.. till he became president .

I fear for my country , if Buhari get another 4 years term. Maybe then he would totally islamise the country .

gud2know buhari was blacklisted from us as terrorist, but when wil atiku be honest enuf to tell us reason he was barred , he sabi buhari own but he no sabi im own abi, who is fooling who

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by lordkush: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

And you too brother. I won't on the premise of political correctness and capital deny what is happening to christians in the country. Nobody can convince me that Buhari and Elrufai don't have an anti Christian animus. The fact that I support him doesn't mean I support his fanaticism.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
chinua achebe said, those who bring ant infested firewood to the house should wail when the lizard comes visiting. good day
Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Baso7272: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
Na wa

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Gandollar(f): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Will you come out to face gunshots from soldiers because of Atiku? Na wa for u oooo
Where did Gbabo keep the soldiers when his people stood against him? Even the Nigerian army would refuse orders then!
Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Who says Buhari is not a terrorist? Christians must act and watch in 2019 elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Ojiofor: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Corruption,tribalism,bigotry,terrorism,religious extremism, herdsmenism and extrem poverty=Buhari/APC.
Don't give him another 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by blesssingtime(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
Buhari see your life.

1 Like

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by EvilMetahuman: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Bros, the man is coming back again but we christians must drop cowardice and be ready to die for our faith. If we fight as a collective force, there's nothing Buhari can do to a 100 million christians christians.

Our men of God should stop using our money to buy houses and airplanes but use it to defend the lives and properties of Christians in Nigera. We are too educated and rich to be sacked from Nigeria Nigeria by muslims.

It is time for us to fight for our lives. Buhari or no Buhari, an average muslim will seek to kill christians so what is the fear about Buhari?
I'm really disappointed in this statement of yours.

so you seriously think anyone can islamize nigeria?
a country with 50% muslim and christians?

you think if fulani wants to islamize nigeria, they will need buhari to do it?

jonathan was a chiristian president when boko haram people were in full swing killing as many christians, bombing churches, claiming territories and declaring caliphate in the north. what did christian president do?
if they can achieve all these with ihejirika (a christian army commander), what makes you think they need buhari to actually carry out whatever plan they had in mind?

when was the last time you hear of boko haram bombing churches?

buhari is a typcical northern muslim just like el rufai and co. they like and support their religion, but that doesnt mean they can force it on anyone without serious resistance.
just like south easterners and their leaders that are 97% christians love their religion and will never have anything to do islam. that is not enough reason to say they want to Christianize nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by Realist2: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
sassysure:
So Mr integrity was barred from entering US?
Kekekekeeke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How did they package this man actually and sold to Nigerians?

I haven't read anything good about him.

Buhari is the biggest and most successful fraud in history of the Nigeria.
Re: USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku by deomelo: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2018

Den search me for airport

Why na only me den search now?

Funny irony.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) / President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup / Abia: Ikpeazu’s Removal Stands, Says Federal High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.