Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos (67020 Views)

Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by difance(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
swiz123:
This is very wrong. How could a colonel chose to behave like an uncivilized tout.

How can you slap Someone for verbally abused you?
She could have sued the policeman for his uncouth manner towards her.

I sincerely hope if it were the policeman who hit the lady for verbally abusing him, you guys would still support him.

Stupid hypocrites

Good one. However, you have to see a doctor

3 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by OMEGA009(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
I smell lies.

A Female colonel with “boyfriend”?

To be a female colonel in the Nigerian Armed forces, you must be around 38-40 years as there are no high ranking female Officers that graduated from NDA.

OP, I smell lies

6 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by enemyofprogress: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Evablizin:
Like seriously?

Wow,she did well.
how far?
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Teewhy2: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
smiley
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by condralbedez: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
pinsure,or take this poo elsewhr
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by BabaO2: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
Picture or I don't believe
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by AngelicBeing: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
ehhmah:
shocked

hahaaahaha

Tawaaa tongue

I raf out roud grin
grin

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by oweman: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
Too many fake stories on nairaland .
By the way how is it posible for a colonel not to be married and not ashawo ?
Highest she got commisioned as a captain she coulndt has jump major so serving as a captain for 3 years and major for another minimum 3 years whats she if not ashawo if not married as a colonel ?
This sound like those facebook stories that dont deserve any importance .
This is a bicycle story cheap lay around going about with boy friend maybe captain or some yahoo boy.

5 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Xisnin(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
simplesearch:

But someone in the rank of a colonel should be a responsible Housewife if not a grandma, not freelancing round the town like a public edifice.
You deserve three slaps.

2 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by ubcandid(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
simplesearch:

But someone in the rank of a colonel should be a responsible Housewife if not a grandma, not freelancing round the town like a public edifice.

That tells you the story is a blatant lie. Do they how many years of service it takes to become a colonel. The next thing you would hear now as a defence is "some are young at heart".

2 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Ten06(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
I wish the slap could raise the policeman IQ to a manageable level
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Fourwinds: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oboy.... Okokobiokor
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Kenturkey048(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
OMEGA009:
I smell lies.

A Female colonel with “boyfriend”?

To be a female colonel in the Nigerian Armed forces, you must be around 38-40 years as there are no high ranking female Officers that graduated from NDA.

OP, I smell lies
60% of female military personels are advanced olosho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by DaRuud(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Letenwam:
A female colonel reportedly slapped a policeman who called her a prostitute, while on a road trip with her boyfriend in Lagos.  Twitter user @ucheodege who shared the story of the incident involving the policeman and the female colonel wrote;

Just Now: Monday Nov 12th, 10.45am A group of police stopped a guy with his girl friend. Demanded for identification. The policeman inside d car was already telling others that the girl can never have identity as "she is an ashawo". The lady was very silent

I went closer to talk to the police. I told him I know of someone who has been working hard to ensure police is reformed. The policeman asked, "is it SEGA @segalink ? The lady said "wait it's not yet Sega issue, I can handle it"

I immediately realized that both the police and the lady know @segalink . The next I saw was a HOT slap on the policeman's face. She now identified as a Colonel. Now the policemen are apologizing for their loud mouth.

https://lailasnews.com/female-colonel-slaps-policeman-who-called-her-a-prostitute-in-lagos/

lalasticlala

Colonel in the Nigerian army and she is not married ? LIES

1 Like

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by 2eggs1goal: 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
Online story and lies just to trend..

A colonel young lady in the same sentence.. angry

1 Like

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by 2eggs1goal: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
oweman:

Too many fake stories on nairaland .
By the way how is it posible for a colonel not to be married and not ashawo ?
Highest she got commisioned as a captain she coulndt has jump major so serving as a captain for 3 years and major for another minimum 3 years whats she if not ashawo if not married as a colonel ?
This sound like those facebook stories that dont deserve any importance .
This is a bicycle story cheap lay around going about with boy friend maybe captain or some yahoo boy.

You are forgetting lieutenant colonel before the colonel

2 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Uptown7(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fake story I perceive

1 Like

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Read this post again and again and you will realise just how fake it is
Too many fake news online these

1 Like

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by otunbadan(m): 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Letenwam:
A female colonel reportedly slapped a policeman who called her a prostitute, while on a road trip with her boyfriend in Lagos.  Twitter user @ucheodege who shared the story of the incident involving the policeman and the female colonel wrote;

Just Now: Monday Nov 12th, 10.45am A group of police stopped a guy with his girl friend. Demanded for identification. The policeman inside d car was already telling others that the girl can never have identity as "she is an ashawo". The lady was very silent

I went closer to talk to the police. I told him I know of someone who has been working hard to ensure police is reformed. The policeman asked, "is it SEGA @segalink ? The lady said "wait it's not yet Sega issue, I can handle it"

I immediately realized that both the police and the lady know @segalink . The next I saw was a HOT slap on the policeman's face. She now identified as a Colonel. Now the policemen are apologizing for their loud mouth.

https://lailasnews.com/female-colonel-slaps-policeman-who-called-her-a-prostitute-in-lagos/

lalasticlala

Colonel as girlfriend, this one sound somehow
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by nairaman66(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
swiz123:
This is very wrong. How could a colonel chose to behave like an uncivilized tout.

How can you slap Someone for verbally abusing you?

I sincerely hope if it were the policeman who hit the lady for verbally abusing him, you guys would still support him.

Stupid hypocrites

Incoming slap coming through to you! Sue kill you there.., sue somebody for verbally abusing you in Nigeria??

The woman did well and I hope she called her colleagues to top the slap with beating!! Nigerian police are eternally useless, uncout and a through back to Stone Age!!
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by TGMISKY(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oga Police under 1.5 slip don cut grin
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by CeceNene(f): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
Wawuu
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
If I be the lady's boyfriend I go think twice. Marry her and the sound of Tawaaaa! tawaaa! shall never seize in the house. grin

The husband go end up one eye man.

1 Like

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by mhaki(m): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Na so Colonel dey waka up and down. Mr man, you will come and narrate this story for barracks.

2 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by ArticleBeast: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lies! A colonel can never be that young. The average age of a Colonel in the military is around 40-55. Twitter and lies

2 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Billionaire09: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
When the Great Mazi Nnamdi kanu, IPOB and Donald Trump; called Nigeria the zoo and shiithole. Lazy and peanuts voters cards sellers are still in Fulani spells not to accept the truths.
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
swiz123:

Stupid hypocrites
You're good.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by icogb: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
xtervaganza:
reverse the role and it was a male colonel slapping a female policewoman who just insulted him .

I bet your reaction won't be the same as this. But then, you women are hypocrites
You mean a Nigerian police woman projecting a male colonel as ashawo? How possible?

1 Like

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by oneman1988: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Well deserved

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by monex(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
swiz123:

Stupid hypocrites

indeed! Zero violence means zero violence. If you allow violence based on verbal provocations then you might realise that a lot of men who beat their wives use the same excuse of verbal provocation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by iluvdonjazzy: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
but she shouldn't have slapped the police man, she would have quietly introduced herself, if am the one, I would have slapped her back.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Trying To Sleep With Boss' Wife, Beaten (Photos) / 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.