Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! (13694 Views)

Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Strong 4922 Hd Decoder / Need Help On Infinity Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by miju(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2010
@all please guys, help me out. where can i get one to buy and how much does it go for currently. maybe i can let go of my 4669x. waiting,
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Ameboperoo(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2010
@miju. Why will you let go of 69x 4 infinity decoder? It's about 12k now.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by miju(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2010
@Ameboperoo while reading through past paostings, i noted that it only lacks blind scan but can serve as fta which means it can pick w4/w7, sirius, astra 2b, etc. if so, ansd the card is married, well , unles i can get their card and use it on 69x like hitv and mytv. what do you think?
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Ameboperoo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2010
@miju. I don't think their card can work on any decoder apart from their. The card is not working yet so I've not tested it on any other decoder. It's not active yet.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by hopeinGod: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2011
guys have gone tro ur views bt am saying we should pls bear with them,i strongly believes in infinity.Let just take it easy wit them.
I really understand what u guys are saying,i will personally talk to the management,actually i just registered today at nairaland but am happy i did.
please infinity has come to stay,i buy their decoder over 2000 pic,they r coming up lets just be patient.They just need to work on themself .Nice meeting u all.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2011
hopeinGod:

guys have gone tro your views bt am saying we should pls bear with them,i strongly believes in infinity.Let just take it easy wit them.
I really understand what u guys are saying,i will personally talk to the management,actually i just registered today at nairaland but am happy i did.
please infinity has come to stay,i buy their decoder over 2000 pic,they r coming up lets just be patient.They just need to work on themself .Nice meeting u all.

How much? is it sir, and can u tell them why are the selling ordinary mpeg4 decoder when the initially advertised HD?

tell them to add more channels and all that
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Sensicut(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2011
I dont no why infinity can do it fta like multitv because is not gud 30percent of multitv that is free.anytin nigeria is money.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Tommry: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2011
@All,

Am sorry the two party has been derailed from the main objective of the tread which I think is all about Infinity TV.

If there is any bad side of them right let all discussed it and try get d info to them so they could correct their mistakes, and if they have any good side also I believe we should as well discuss it too and commend them for it.

Pls let be focus on what we can gain from Infinity TV on this tread, I will want to believe they too will be strategising on how to make profit from us too.

Regards to everybody on this forum so far.

Thanks
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by miju(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2011
when will the setanta and american movie channels come up?
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by hisoccer(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2011
Keep praying plz
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Sensicut(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2011
I dont no why infinity can not do it like multytv dat is fta.no news.movie.sport.most especially football.that is why dstv cheating us.anything 9igerian is money dat is what is kill hitv too dat make dem lost premier ship and lali ga

1 Like

Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by hisoccer(m): 5:24am On Feb 17, 2011
Sensicut:

I dont no why infinity can not do it like multytv dat is fta.no news.movie.sport.most especially football.that is why dstv cheating us.anything 9igerian is money dat is what is kill hitv too dat make dem lost premier ship and lali ga
@ sensicut i think de only thin left is to pray for them to live up 2 expectation, or dont u think so? Thanks
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by miju(m): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2011
guys, why is my infinity signal dropping to 45% in the day time while multi tv signals remain perfect?
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Orikinla(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2011
Infinity TV has a channel for Nollywood and with a Nollywood veteran Reginald Ebere as the Head of Production, I am expecting the best from them.

Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by LSBLeaky(m): 3:27am On Apr 28, 2011
Do anybody know where to get the Infinity Decoder here in lagos? I mean there office address or distributors.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by oriagome: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2011
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by JOEWAYNE(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2011
please twinsty,kindly post the installation procedures and ita working transponders and if possible its setup.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by JOEWAYNE(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2011
please twinsty,kindly post the installation procedures and ita working transponders and if possible its setup.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
Its not all about buying a box but the question we must ask our self before buying any box is "is the software upgrade of this box readily available" I infinity TCX-786 produced for infinity by Technosat. This box has the dark side of not able to play some audio of some satellite TV channels. Thou I am working on getting the upgrade thou. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daarsat Is Now 18k / Free To Air Satellite Telegram Group / Latest FOOTBALL News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.