Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! (13674 Views)

Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Strong 4922 Hd Decoder / Need Help On Infinity Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by hooged: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2010
og22:

i heard infinity is[b] recruiting u can send your cv to their website.[/b] but if the thread is about infinity then u should try and say the good the bad and the ugly rather than crucifying them, i think they hav the good part too try and find out wat it is, for them to hav called you back i think is one good thing or what do u think

Nice info bruv
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by olatiler(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2010
I think u brothers need to show some maturity, mostly twinskenny &solo1ng cos u guys are elders on this fta thread. so why cant u stay focus & ignore coment of newcomers.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by og22: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2010
yes is free to air i spoke with a lady 2 mins ago she said the decoder is married to the card. the customer care line is 012302642, 012302644,
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2010
Infinity is fta?? I doubt it, cos d last time I checked 2 of their channels are already encrypted
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by 2legit2qt(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2010
olatiler:

I think u brothers need to show some maturity, mostly twinskenny &solo1ng cos u guys are elders on this fta thread. so why cant u stay focus & ignore coment of newcomers.  

Nicely said, my dear brother. For a fist timer like me on this thread, I think it will do us all (Nairalanders) lots of good if we stop beefing each other and 1 or 2 corrections are ok and if such person continues just kind of IGNORE cos all those "ANGER" can be channel to address issues of people like us who are genuinely interested in FTA knowledge.

Thanks.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Ameboperoo(m): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2010
I saw Infinity decoder. I dont think it's HD cos they wrote Standard Definition in front of d manual. Reading tru, I discovered it does not have blind scan as someone claimed on this forum. It also lack rf (tv) out. There is signal loop out. I like the shape and black colour though.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by freshp(m): 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2010
@Amebo thanks 4 d info imagine no blindscan no rf out and its not HD.Na Wao.im beginning to think they just want us to be closer to the truth but not the actual truth.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2010
nawaoo so is not HD after all the noise?? grin

by the way have they scramble their channels?
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by 2legit2qt(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^^yet to scramble cos am still watching KILONSELE, AMC, SPRINGBUD et al.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2010
2legit2qt:

^^^yet to scramble cos am still watching KILONSELE, AMC, SPRINGBUD et al.

learnt there package is now12k

if the decoder is open, that will be a good option for 69x
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Ameboperoo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2010
The infinity decoder is mpeg4 and is good 4 FTA. It has option for Usb upgrade but how availabe is the software? It very good 4 tracking b/c the signal indicator is very sensitive. One major setback is it's lack of blindscan. I also do not know if it has secret menu for keys like strong.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2010
@amebo

how much did you get it?
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Ameboperoo(m): 6:20am On Nov 24, 2010
It's 12k with all accessories but I got mine 13
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2010
wow and its mpeg4?>> and u get it with the dish and lnb
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Ameboperoo(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2010
Yes. With smart card and 2 month subscription
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2010
dats great, so with their card u were able to watch the skynews and the cec dat is scramble>?
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by loluskysat(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2010
@Twinskenny,

Can you please help us with the name of the receiver? With that we can confirm if there is support for it.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Ameboperoo(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2010
I've not really reached may be it has. It's made by Technomate. It supports both ACC and HEACC sound format. But since I cant open the biss menu, I cant input any code in it. Pls find out if there is support for it.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by loluskysat(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2010
Posted by: Ameboperoo

I've not really reached may be it has. It's made by Technomate. It supports both ACC and HEACC sound format. But since I cant open the biss menu, I cant input any code in it. Pls find out if there is support
========================================================================================================

Good work Ameboperoo, there is support for some Technomate, but we need to know which model.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by freshp(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2010
loluskysat:

Good work Ameboperoo, there is support for some Technomate, but we need to know which model.
. . .praying, grin
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by microgint: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2010
Ameboperoo:

I've not really reached may be it has. It's made by Technomate. It supports both ACC and HEACC sound format. But since I cant open the biss menu, I cant input any code in it. Pls find out if there is support for it.

Technomate receivers to access key menus, use same codes as Strong, provided it's patched. In fact some people were speculating that one is a clone of the other.

Link to manufacturer website http://www.technomate.com/products2.php
See pictures below

Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by freshp(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
microgi@nt:

Technomate receivers to access key menus, use same codes as Strong, provided it's patched. In fact some people were speculating that one is a clone of the other.

Link to manufacturer website http://www.technomate.com/products2.php
See pictures below

This is an eye opener for me. . .thanks micro.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Enigma(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2010
Yep, there is "relatedness" between Technomate, Strong, Clark Tech etc receivers; I mentioned this once in an old post here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-242036.2080.html#msg4008801.

@ameboperoo

What is the model of the Technomate used by Infinity?
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by ayibatonye(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2010
I think we should expect something big from infinity tv soon, because they have $3.7m to do some thing about their package. I watch a program by Christ Embassy were pastor Chris called on the CEO of infinity he [pst Chris] ask the CEO how much he needs to take infinity to the next stage, the CEO pastor Tony said $2m but more than that was given to pst Tony by Pst Chris and Christ Embassy members.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Ameboperoo(m): 2:09am On Nov 26, 2010
Sorry, Infinity decoder is not made by technomate. It's TECHNOSAT pls. Their web site is www.technosat-uae.com. The model no is TGX-786.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by amigoes(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2010
gud job amebo,
was at the site, saw the s TCX 786, looks kinda cute. cheesy

George D and other in-house gurus shld let us know if dis can be used for fta in addition to the INFINTY thingy.

if it works out, the derivable benefits are many:
1. it may/will force STRONG to carry out a downward review of their prices.
2. killing lotta 'birds' with one stone, imagine the 2-in-1 setup with dis.
3. INFINITY might make it where others have failed, trust Nigerians if u are not buying for INFINITY you'll be buying for FTA whichever way TECHNOSAT will be shipping truckloads of stbs to naija and INFINITY will be smiling to their bank.

Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by amigoes(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2010
more from the site,

Special Features

-Full DVB-S2/S compliant

-MPEG-4/H.264 SD support

-One Smart Card interface with Conax CA(chipset pairing ready)

-Max 5000 Channels Memory Space

-DisEqC1.0 and DisEqC1.2 switching support

-Multi-language list OSD supported

-Easy and fast software upgrade through USB port and OTA

-Support NTSC/PAL and 4:3 16:9 wide screen

-Digital audio Interface(SPDIF or coaxial)

-Full-Function IR remote control as well as front panel buttons

-Parental lock function

-LNB power overload protection function

-Channel list support s group by Favorite and Satellite

-Finding channels by name

-8 Favorite channel groups (Max. 5000 channels in each group)

-Channel search in automatic, manual and network search

-Channel sorting by channel number, Alphabet and FTA ,etc.

-Subtitle and Teletext support

-Seven days EPG with detail information Viewing

-Support Electronic Book function
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by niddle9(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2010
here's the
Special Features
its has,

Full DVB-S2/S compliant
MPEG-4/H.264 SD support
One Smart Card interface with
Conax CA(chipset pairing ready)
Max 5000 Channels Memory
Space
DisEqC1.0 and DisEqC1.2
switching support
Multi-language list OSD
supported
Easy and fast software upgrade
through USB port and OTA
Support NTSC/PAL and 4:3 16:9
wide screen
Digital audio Interface(SPDIF or
coaxial)
Full-Function IR remote control
as well as front panel buttons
Parental lock function
LNB power overload protection
function
Channel list support s group by
Favorite and Satellite
Finding channels by name
8 Favorite channel groups (Max.
5000 channels in each group)
Channel search in automatic,
manual and network search
Channel sorting by channel
number, Alphabet and FTA ,etc.
Subtitle and Teletext support
Seven days EPG with detail
information Viewing
Support Electronic Book function
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2010
amigoes:

gud job amebo,
was at the site, saw the s TCX 786, looks kinda cute. cheesy

George D and other in-house gurus shld let us know if dis can be used for fta in addition to the INFINTY thingy.

if it works out, the derivable benefits are many:
1. it may/will force STRONG to carry out a downward review of their prices.
2. killing lotta 'birds' with one stone, imagine the 2-in-1 setup with dis.
3. INFINITY might make it where others have failed, trust Nigerians if u are not buying for INFINITY you'll be buying for FTA whichever way TECHNOSAT will be shipping truckloads of stbs to naija and INFINITY will be smiling to their bank.

spot on
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by niddle9(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2010
here are its Special Features
Full DVB-S2/S compliant
MPEG-4/H.264 SD support
One Smart Card interface with
Conax CA(chipset pairing ready)
Max 5000 Channels Memory
Space
DisEqC1.0 and DisEqC1.2
switching support
Multi-language list OSD
supported
Easy and fast software upgrade
through USB port and OTA
Support NTSC/PAL and 4:3 16:9
wide screen
Digital audio Interface(SPDIF or
coaxial)
Full-Function IR remote control
as well as front panel buttons
Parental lock function
LNB power overload protection
function
Channel list support s group by
Favorite and Satellite
Finding channels by name
8 Favorite channel groups (Max.
5000 channels in each group)
Channel search in automatic,
manual and network search
Channel sorting by channel
number, Alphabet and FTA ,etc.
Subtitle and Teletext support
Seven days EPG with detail
information Viewing
Support Electronic Book function
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by philsuc: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2010
I have the infinity decoder/technosat TCX 786 is good for all FTA and not married to its card.but i need to know how to enter the biss code page
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by lexxybb: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2010
I av d infinity tv decoder too, its good for fta, presently, i'm usin it to watch multi tv and ghana tv plus d infinity tv. I need to know how to enter d BISS key on it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daarsat Is Now 18k / Free To Air Satellite Telegram Group / Latest FOOTBALL News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.