Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket (23353 Views)

Kaduna Not Small Like Lagos, Can Feed Igbos In All South-east States – Gov El-ru / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by DoTheNeedful: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2018
madridsta007:

The binary view you have of things is quite limiting. And unfortunate. I’ll extend this and say that not everyone is concerned about primordial crevices. Some are more worried about performance and intellectual leadership required in this 21st century. I know this isn’t popular in Nigeria, but we are growing.

Hopefully, you’ve done what I requested and marked my words.

Here lies my point. I don't give a fvck about your leadership in Nigeria. I and most of the people close to me don't live there anymore.

I only see sentiment from a distance. Most of you here make conjectures here based on primordial sentiments and hate but you present them as intellectual facts.

A simple dig into your profile which I just did now proves me right about you. Perhaps, I can even guess the part of Nigeria you are from just based on your "facts". There is nothing to mark about your words. There is a jealous, sentimental and tribalistic slant to those words. You silently pray they come true so that you can come here to ridicule people of certain tribes and political orientation. Good night!

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by madridsta007(m): 1:15am On Nov 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Here lies my point. I don't give a fvck about your leadership in Nigeria. I and most of the people close to me don't live there anymore.

I only see sentiment from a distance. Most of you here make conjectures here based on primordial sentiments and hate but you present them as intellectual facts.

A simple dig into your profile which I just did now proves me right about you. Perhaps, I can even guess the part of Nigeria you are from just based on your "facts". There is nothing to mark about your words. There is a jealous, sentimental and tribalistic slant to those words. You silently pray they come true so that you can come here to ridicule people of certain tribes and political orientation. Good night!

lol
You see what you want to see. I will not been drawn to your binary view of issues- certainly, a huge problem these days.
You think I and most people close to me live in Nigeria? Mr, I've been to Nigeria a few times this year, to execute projects for the government.
However, what is right is what is right. I will call out incompetence when I see it- I do not care who cringes on account of that. My state governor has felt the bite from my pen, more than once. And he is still feeling it now.

In any case, I believe you have "marked my words". Its important so you call me out when it does not come to pass... And I sound you out if and when it does. Good night!
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by theo1477(m): 2:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Are they those waiting for time to ripe to get Muslim/Muslim tickets. It may soon reach the Federal Level, if in a state a Cleric can say that. Is it like Long term plan or Short term plan? Time would tell. God help us!!!!!
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Afonja007: 4:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Don't worry we will know come February if Kaduna is ripe for it or not. You wouldn't know unless you try cool. I love El Rufai guts and Audacity! You didn't vote for him when he picked a Christian deputy, he still won. You don't plan on voting for him even if he picked the pope. Screw all yall devisive opinions! With all the Christian deputies Kaduna state have been in one crisis or the other since before even El rufai was born. Taraba, Jos and Ekiti with significant Muslim populations pick a Christian-Christian Ticket and heaven did not fall.
with all the sharia zamfara bornu Is still a war zone, the fact still remains that north is not going to be the same again let them continue killing
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Onlinealaba(m): 5:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Idrismusty97:
You îdiots don't know the lady he picked is from southern Kaduna so you can't claim that marginalized minority bullshît. Please choose which propaganda you should trend on, Either a "RELIGIOUS" one or a "CULTURE" one.

Simple Calculation;

Christian in KD ≠ Southern Kaduna
(They are Christians in Northern Kaduna too)

Muslims in Kaduna ≠ Northern Kaduna
(They are Muslims in Kaduna South too)

Tribe ≠ Religion
(Just because they are 90% Hausa Muslims doesn't mean Hausa is synonymous to Islam).

Try to get this into your thick thick dense skull for God sake.

- Southern Kaduna are worried because their "tribe/region" is marginalized not because "Christians" are.

- If an Hausa, Fulani, Kaje Christian is picked from Zaria, Kawo or any part of Kaduna North they will still be uproar from Kaduna south that their tribe and people weren't chosen.

- Also if i choose a candidate from the south it doesn't have to be a Christian, Muslims in the South are indigenes, fellow tribesmen and Human beings too. To confirm this just take a stroll to Sanga LGA and ask the Numana people if they are angry their SISTER who speaks same language as them, grew up with and is of the same blood with them is chosen just because she is a Muslim.

I understand it is very hard for Ipob flàtheads to understand this. It's like saying Yoruba Muslims won't support Osibanjo just because he is a Christian. They might not support him for other reasons but definitely not because he is a Christian, at the end they are both Yorubas. Understand now?

you bastardized the whole thing with the insult, I thought you should be much more matured than that, well your points clearly noted.peace
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by odehaj: 5:24am On Nov 14, 2018
The religious bigot midget wants to write a statement. For this country to remain indivisible, people with this kind of mindset should be voted out at once.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by bilulu(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

Are the PDP not planning to win Kaduna State? Must you guys wail endlessly?
they re only surprised after calling someone a bigot u ve gone ahead to show d whole world who d real bigot is.... you guys clapped for him n started helping him to prove how Obi is a bigot but now jux read wat u guys re saying....
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by orisa37: 7:18am On Nov 14, 2018
El Rufai is not matured. He has ambition to wipe out Southern Zaria people and especially Christians.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Quality20(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2018
Southern kd xtians are been instigated by CAN against Muslims, APC and d general governance system in d state. They are just like Shiites who believe they shd dominate others, even though they are minorities

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Splashme: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Whatever Elrufai is planning on cook for Kaduna Christians, when it's time to dine, he will hear from from us all across the North.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2018
madridsta007:

Mark my words, Osinbajo if Buhari is elected, will be unceremoniously dropped during Buhari’s second term and a Muslim taken as his replacement, possibly El Rufai.

Anyone that knows politics knows that the allegation on Osinbajo and NEMA was “leaked” and and pursued in the House of Reps, in preparation for that. Hence APC are not saying anything or fighting against it.

It will be amplified as soon as Buhari resumes power and he will be dropped. It’s all politics.

Don't be offended, this your analysis won't happen in my own view
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Kassidy90(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Someone should educate me please.. Why south eastern states can have Xtian -Xtian tickets but a northern state can't have Muslim -Muslim tickets.....
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by nameo: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2018
Kassidy90:
Someone should educate me please.. Why south eastern states can have Xtian -Xtian tickets but a northern state can't have Muslim -Muslim tickets.....

because a SE state has almost 100% Christian, while Kaduna is almost 50:50. Plus the current tense situation in Kaduna as we speak.

You don't see anybody raising a eye lid over moslem-moslem ticket in Kano or Borno.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by rengsho: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Don't worry we will know come February if Kaduna is ripe for it or not. You wouldn't know unless you try cool. I love El Rufai guts and Audacity! You didn't vote for him when he picked a Christian deputy, he still won. You don't plan on voting for him even if he picked the pope. Screw all yall devisive opinions! With all the Christian deputies Kaduna state have been in one crisis or the other since before even El rufai was born. Taraba, Jos and Ekiti with significant Muslim populations pick a Christian-Christian Ticket and heaven did not fall.

Don't compare Plateau state in your comments. Coz we are not your mates . . . The minority musilms in plateau are not indegines.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Kassidy90(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2018
nameo:

because a SE state has almost 100% Christian, while Kaduna is almost 50:50. Plus the current tense situation in Kaduna as we speak.

You don't see anybody raising a eye lid over moslem-moslem ticket in Kano or Borno.
Thanks... Never been there so I know nothing about the state

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by madridsta007(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2018
hilario12:

Don't be offended, this your analysis won't happen in my own view

Lol.
Don’t worry. I get too busy to notice an offence.
We shall wait. I hope it doesn’t.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Turantula(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2018
CilicMarin:
Useless rants..Why not present a Christian and vote him out, or line up behind the 97 Remaining parties, that have picked the so called Christians as their running mates?
This my yeruba muslim friend, don't go and blow ursef up your loved ones still need you
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by jessewagz: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Scholar my foot....Mtcheew
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by CioAngels(f): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
I just admire the straightforwardness of Sheik Gumi. God bless you sir for thinking of one Nigeria and peace. Pa Junaid Mohammad, you have been out of tough, hope you are well? Like hearing from you too.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by hardeytarhyour(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
They should also give Muslims there right in some state where Muslims has minority, likes Plateau, BENUE, ETC.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Mryacks: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Southern Kaduna needs to be carved out as an independent state. It's been a long time coming...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Geoffrey Onyeama Condemns Demolition At Nigeria's High Commission In Accra / Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit / Olusegun Mimiko Visits Fayose In Ekiti State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.