Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign (708 Views)

Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) / Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) / Show Evidence I Benefitted From N156m Slush Fund, Atiku Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign by tochukwuifediba: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
I want to Donate #100,000 ( Hundred Thousand Naira Only ) to Atiku- Obi Campaign organization In Direct Response to APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary Yekini Nabena Statement that Atiku is financially broke and cannot fund his Campaign

If Atiku is financially broke , we the Patriotic Nigerians are ready to fund his campaign through massive contributions to ensure that Buhari is send back to Daura next year .

#Please Atiku Campaign team should make available a Bank Account for Contribution

Mazi Tochukwu Ifeduba ( Anambra , Nigeria )

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign by niskill: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Good one

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign by Nemesis001: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign by BAILMONEY: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
THANKGOD GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign by Sirjamo: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
Atiku should just contest for new position of Paramount Igwe of Biafraland, since they are now selling their fathers land to fund his ill fated ambition

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
how can Atiku be broke upon all the monies he has his business plus those Billionaires that surrounds him
like Saraki, Ekweremmadu, Kwankwaso, Goodluck, Dave Umaih, and all the PDP senators, Governors Business Men and Women
plz you people should contribute money for me biko Atiku don't need your contributions he's already a Billionaire but me I no get even kobo
I need money or a Record Deal
Re: Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign by Cletus77(m): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
If I were a BMC(God forbid), I'd hide my head in shame. It looks like they no other propaganda to use. Atiku being broke, how does it affect Apc?
While other parties are giving valid points, APC is still dishing Atiku/Obi hate filled speeches
Re: Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign by Cajal(m): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hizzy:
how can Atiku be broke upon all the monies he has his business plus those Billionaires that surrounds him
like Saraki, Ekweremmadu, Kwankwaso, Goodluck, Dave Umaih, and all the PDP senators, Governors Business Men and Women
plz you people should contribute money for me biko Atiku don't need your contributions he's already a Billionaire but me I no get even kobo
I need money or a Record Deal
....do not mind Atikulooters and atikuloosers now atikuliars

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign by SolutionMee: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
cheesy
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign by amaechi1: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
He should call those millions he employed in his company to fund his campaign.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Cajal:
....do not mind Atikulooters and atikuloosers now atikuliars
my brother na how eee dey my body wa I de talk I no de support any politician because they are de all desame
all Nigeria present Governors past, present Ministers past, President past all of them are Billionaires even our Reps and Senators so na person way de Chop from them go de defend them I hav never eaten any politicians Money

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign by jpphilips(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
I want to Donate #100,000 ( Hundred Thousand Naira Only ) to Atiku- Obi Campaign organization In Direct Response to APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary Yekini Nabena Statement that Atiku is financially broke and cannot fund his Campaign

If Atiku is financially broke , we the Patriotic Nigerians are ready to fund his campaign through massive contributions to ensure that Buhari is send back to Daura next year .

#Please Atiku Campaign team should make available a Bank Account for Contribution

Mazi Tochukwu Ifeduba ( Anambra , Nigeria )

It can only come from a Tochukwu? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign by simplycarro: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
jpphilips:

It can only come from a Tochukwu? grin grin

If you know..you know.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign by Ambcharles(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
We talking money you talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Broke: Facebook User Pledged 100k Urge Nigerians To Fund Atiku Campaign by iamsea(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
That gimmick is actually the hand work of a yahoo boy, to swindle the foolish ones of their hard earned money.. If anyone fall for that stunt, it will be a big shame on his/her i.q...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2019: President Buhari Defeats Atiku In UK Poll / Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election / Moment Of Truth - Akha Crisis: Godwill Akpabio Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.