Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) (25924 Views)

EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / "Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions / APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Officialpdpnig: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2018
There is a mass exodus from my party in Akwa ibom state.

What has gone wrong all of a sudden?

Excos are just resigning left right and center cry

Akwa ibom is a priority state for my party and we are watching it go to the opposition just like that almost without a fight cry

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Officialpdpnig: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2018
Even more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by DEXTROVERT: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2018
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 14, 2018
APC! Association of ProgressThieves and ConMen

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Officialpdpnig: 7:35am On Nov 14, 2018
Could all these be the reason why governor Udom the rapscallion has called for a 3 day fast in the state?

I believe he is now facing the harsh reality of the opposition taking over the state cry

Yet my party leaders are silent

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by OfficialAPCNGR: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2018
tongue my party has been shopping for decampees in Akwa Ibom...to the extent of staging an arrangee Udom in-laws defection.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Cantonese: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
There is a mass exodus from my party in Akwa ibom state.

What has gone wrong all of a sudden?

Excos are just resigning left right and center cry

Akwa ibom is a priority state for my party and we are watching it go to the opposition just like that almost without a fight cry

Oam4j, mynd44

Soldier go, soldier come, barracks remain. Our politicians are hugely unstable minded, greedy and will never leave corruption. In Nigeria, politics is a very clear shortcut to wealth making. Largely they claim that free money from politics is sweet. Akwa Ibom remains a very solid stronghold of the PDP, irrespective of what you presently witness. There are others around the corner waiting to take over. Noteworthy also is the fact that PDP is more stable than the APC nationwide. If you take a look at APC you will see that just like it happened to PDP in 2014/2015, the APC is fast disintegrating. If care is not taking after 2019, APC will be totally relegated just like the ANPP in those days.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2018
Is that all?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2018
H
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Samanza89: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2018
That doesn't change the fact that PDP is winning 2019 election in Akwa Ibom. Akpabio can keep buying them with the money he stole. Also know that thousands are leaving the APC in troops on daily basis... Let's wait and watch...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2018
I'm beginning to suspect that nairaland is a branch of APC

19 Likes

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by AmazingELixir: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2018
grin grin grin

BMC inspired thread...BMC proponents struggling so hard since 2015 to justify their N30k stipend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by condralbedez: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2018
seen ,the op and the mod that move this thread to FP watin una gain ?
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by deedy111: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2018
H

Politicians in Nigeria is the world's biggest scam/fraud syndicates

Scamming its citizens left and right

All of them are enabled with money sniffing mechanism to locate where the next loot lies

God why you connect me with this kind country?

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Kennedy94(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2018
Whatever rocks their boat

1 Like

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Justseyii: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2018
Mass exodus?

1 Like

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Olajah81: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2018
It don red for PDP in Akwa Ibom

Atiku-Akwa Ibom= Buhari Victory

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Officialpdpnig: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2018
Cantonese:

Soldier go, soldier come, barracks remain. Our politicians are hugely unstable minded, greedy and will never leave corruption. In Nigeria, politics is a very clear shortcut to wealth making. Largely they claim that free money from politics is sweet. Akwa Ibom remains a very solid stronghold of the PDP, irrespective of what you presently witness. There are others around the corner waiting to take over. Noteworthy also is the fact that PDP is more stable than the APC nationwide. If you take a look at APC you will see that just like it happened to PDP in 2014/2015, the APC is fast disintegrating. If care is not taking after 2019, APC will be totally relegated just like the ANPP in those days.

Please my party never disintegrated in 2014/ 2015.

We simply made the same mistakes we are making now by playing the ethnic and religious card as political campaign strategy and it backfired.

We never learned from then and today are repeating the trend.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by gurunlocker: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2018
A fucklng troll from APC...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by alizma: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2018
when politicians suddenly remember God and declare 3days fasting, there is fire on the mountain.
yet they say Akpabio' defection is irrelevant.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2018
Akpabio is a big influence in AKS but I don't see Apc winning the governorship elections there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by imoowo(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2018
OK let wash how things unfold
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by lonelydora: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2018
Akpabio has committed a political suicide in Akwa Ibom. Mark my words

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by edibobo: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2018
N5m from Akpabio's stolen fund is working. Useless human beings

1 Like

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2018
as elections draws near

Expect lies and propaganda from the stables of zombies

APc is dead in Akwa ibom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't Have Conscience And Don't Vote Wisely — Tonto Dikeh / Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested / FG Orders Bayelsa CJ To Swear Wike In May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.