Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) (25971 Views)

Gale Of Resignations Hit Edo PDP / EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / "Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Officialpdpnig: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2018
maestroferddi:
The fact that you want to drag the name of God into your insanity says it all...

Anakogheri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Afamed: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Please my party never disintegrated in 2014/ 2015.

We simply made the same mistakes we are making now by playing the ethnic and religious card as political campaign strategy and it backfired.

We never learned from then and today are repeating the trend.
Tonyebarcanista, has finalised to follow the suit by tomorrow. It's just a matter of days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by GavelSlam: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2018
bilulu:

Oga u re not and stop fooling ursef.... Somebody here has busted u bf now

Have I ever claimed to be PDP?

Abi you get Apollo?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by prospero5(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2018
legal adviser that can not obey the rule of concord in simple English grammar, is that one an adviser?

grin grin grin
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2018
they all brought you the letters to snap and miraculously, the same handwriting
Is God not wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by maestroferddi: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Anakogheri
In your deluded mind, writing in Igbo has conferred credibility to you, abi?
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Officialpdpnig: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why the attack on his personality?

When you go to your meetings, ask them to withdraw his membership.

Chikena.

My brother my aim is for a rebranding of my part or you can call it repentance. We have taken the Nigerian people for granted for too long.

Right now we are doing it still by peddling all manner of falsehood just to score some cheap political points.

I refuse to join in that charade.

There are many of us who have been released into the social media space to spread lies, spin stories etc and many have sold their conscience for the N12,500 a month our handlers pay us.

I have stopped collecting that rubbish because I cannot justify my actions despite collecting that pay.

Now I speak from a clear conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by biztip: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2018
maestroferddi:
The fact that you want to drag the name of God into your insanity says it all...
can't u see he is an impostor. he just registered DT account to use it in writing craps.he thinks its only toddlers DT visit Nl.
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by GavelSlam: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

My brother my aim is for a rebranding of my part or you can call it repentance. We have taken the Nigerian people for granted for too long.

Right now we are doing it still by peddling all manner of falsehood just to score some cheap political points.

There are many of us who have been released into the social media space to spread lies, spin stories etc and many have sold their co science for the N12,500 a month our handlers pay us.

I have stopped collecting that rubbish because I cannot justify my actions despite collecting that pay.

I'm glad you have seen the light.

Your conscience has made you whole.

Please continue to spread the good word.
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by tuniski: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2018
bilulu:

Oga u re never and will never b a member of PDP. Jux cuz u decided to use ur username don't make u a PDP member...
He is a parody. A Confirmed APC's BMC!
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by GavelSlam: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2018
JJBROS:

SAME WRITING USED IN DIFFERENT WARD.........PROPAGANDA EVERYWHERE

Same typewriter sef.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by MrAJQ(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2018
We told them (the Nairaland PDPites) that PDP is dead and gone in Akwa ibom but they won't listen.
Do you think the governor that ordered for three days fasting is ignorant of this fact? Do you understand what it means for a politician (a sitting governor) to admit that his return is in the hand of God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Officialpdpnig: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'm glad you have seen the light.

Your conscience has made you whole.

Please continue to spread the good word.

Regarding seeing the light, i am not alone.

Many are just collecting the money and doing their bidding like zombies but their hearts are not with our candidate.

Its just a job for them.

Imagine 12,500 to spread lies.

I never knew conscience can be bought so cheaply until PDP proved me wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by GavelSlam: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Regarding seeing the light, i am not alone.

Many are just collecting the money and doing their bidding like zombies but their hearts are not with our candidate.

Its just a job for them.

Imagine 12,500 to spread lies.

I never knew conscience can be bought so cheaply until PDP proved me wrong.

Oh my word.

12,500 ? That is the price of their conscience?

I wish the others can overcome their poverty induced actions and simply express themselves as their conscience wills.

I do understand, years of abject poverty can lead to serious psychological issues manifesting as crab mentality for example.
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Officialpdpnig: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Oh my word. 12,500 ? That is the price of their conscience?

I wish the others can overcome their poverty induced actions and simply express themselves as their conscience wills.

I do understand, years of abject poverty can lead to serious psychological issues manifesting as crab mentality for example.

16 years of gradual degradation by my party to be exact.

12,500 is the pricetag o and yet they want us to criticize and lie about Npower which offers 30k

Can you imagine the nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by senatordave1(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2018
At this rate,buhari may win akwa ibom.i pity udom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by biztip: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2018
senatordave1:
At this rate,buhari may win akwa ibom.i pity udom
na them them

1 Like

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by OfficialAPCNGR: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

We simply made the same mistakes we are making now by playing the ethnic and religious card as political campaign strategy and it backfired.

Well my party's baboon and monkey soaked in blood is still Very much active. Join us.
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by OfficialAPCNGR: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Well my party's baboon and monkey soaked in blood campaign strategy is still Very much active. Join us....

1 Like

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by AskProf: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2018
bilulu:

Oga stop fooling ursef and ur unborn generations.... Using a mere username don't make me an APC or PDP member

He's a shameless propagandist & has many Nairaland IDs.
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by MrJanuzaj: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

There are many of us who have been released into the social media space to spread lies, spin stories etc and many have sold their conscience for the N12,500 a month our handlers pay us.

Dont worry go and sin n o more God has forgiven you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Cantonese: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2018
princdebola201:
so tell me the disintegration in apc that is similar to pdp in 2015

Do you remember that sitting governors resigned from the PDP? Do you remember that members of the house of reps defected from the PDP to APC? What about the senators? PDP lost its majority. As prominent decamped so also their
followers. They teamed up with elements from ANPP, APGA to form the APC that eventually defeated the PDP. Bro the party simply disintegrated. Do you remember the chairmanship of Ali Modu Sheriff and his mandate to totally destroy PDP? When he failed at the supreme court PDP began to pick up from its free fall. That is it bro.
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by feddis(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2018
The battle is not for everyone.

It's now a Game of Thrones.

We are still Atikulated and standing firm with our Wolves and Dragons.
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by sogodihno: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:
I'm beginning to suspect that nairaland is a branch of APC

shut up! but when they were moving anti -APC news to front page, it's not APC branch then. hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by bilulu(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Have I ever claimed to be PDP?
Abi you get Apollo?
grin
sorry my brother I tot it was dat mutula I was talking to
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
sogodihno:

shut up! but when they were moving anti -APC news to front page, it's not APC branch then. hypocrite
Idiot
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by ORIENTATION101: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Cantonese:

Do you remember that sitting governors resigned from the PDP? Do you remember that members of the house of reps defected from the PDP to APC? What about the senators? PDP lost its majority. As prominent decamped so also their
followers. They teamed up with elements from ANPP, APGA to form the APC that eventually defeated the PDP. Bro the party simply disintegrated. Do you remember the chairmanship of Ali Modu Sheriff and his mandate to totally destroy PDP? When he failed at the supreme court PDP began to pick up from its free fall. That is it bro.
its a lie before 2015 elections
pdp had 19 governors
pdp was majority in senate and house of reps.
pathological liar, apc won the majority of seats through ballot boxes.
not through defections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Even Itu Mbun Uso?

Hmmmmm
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by sogodihno: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:
Idiot
why don't u counter what I said. fool.
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Charly68: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Why did the Governor fight his benefactor in the first instance ,his refusal to admit that Akpabio is a force in the political affairs of that state is a huge mistake. How do you allow such a man with huge political clouts and investment to leave your party just like that..? Even if he is going to win his seat next year,it will be by cheer luck
Re: Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
There's nothing like apc in eastern nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters / 2023 Presidential Election: ECOWAS Decries Irregularities / Saraki And Other Senators At Kebbi Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.