Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,839 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos (29507 Views)

Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Maybe they stoned her in the hand or somebody just fire catapult at random. How can they shoot your hand and you will be holding it as if your class teacher flog you for hand
Re: Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos by Gracesofar(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
I disagree. That is not a bullet wound.
Re: Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
it must be a berretta pistol
cos ak 47 close range na half of the hand don go like that
Re: Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos by miraclenaeche(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Shibaraba:
She wasn't shot
No be film o wey we go shoot hand we go use towel tie am still dey bounce.
With our ak47...if dem shoot her true true that hand go don become ha..... The nd for the word go don travel.
No stump go remain

gentleman , what do you know about rifles and it's rounds? ...it's a stray bullet, It might have lost its effectiveness before reaching for the girls hand.incase you don't know, the war head of an AK47rifle is too small, it can't be more effective when haven traveled more than 500meters. anything beyond that, the war head effectiveness becomes too weak. maybe the round have traveled up in the sky before reaching a level that gravitational force have to pull it down with full speed on the unlucky girls hand.this happens rarely, #not always. don't worry guy, I'm a military personnel, and that's my field. (armour).. thanks
Re: Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos by deebrownneymar: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
See what has happened because of 500 Naira they promised to give each of them
Re: Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos by Charly68: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Uche missed his sacrifice, his ambition is over the bar..thank God for the escapee
Re: Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
miraclenaeche:

gentleman , what do you know about rifles and it's rounds? ...it's a stray bullet, It might have lost its effectiveness before reaching for the girls hand.incase you don't know, the war head of an AK47rifle is too small, it can't be more effective when haven traveled more than 500meters. anything beyond that, the war head effectiveness becomes too weak. maybe the round have traveled up in the sky before reaching a level that gravitational force have to pull it down with full speed on the unlucky girls hand.this happens rarely, #not always. don't worry guy, I'm a military personnel, and that's my field. (armour).. thanks
taink you
Re: Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos by slap1(m): 12:40am On Nov 15, 2018
There is no sensible reason why anyone would support Uche Nwosu. What is his political pedigree? What has he done except marry the governor's daughter? Shame on these fools.

Imo has been rescued from their evil hold.
Re: Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) / Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) / Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.