Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Should You Ever Check Your Partner's Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Ever Check Your Partner's Phone? (514 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Ever Check Your Partner's Phone? by beejay501: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2018
I need answers please
Re: Should You Ever Check Your Partner's Phone? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
If you have a genuine concern, follow your guts & check for proof to clear any suspicion. Forget that shít about invasion of privacy or all that insecurity nonsense.

It's better to know who you are dating.
Trust only those that gives you a reason to trust.

3 Likes

Re: Should You Ever Check Your Partner's Phone? by Acidosis(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
You will NEVER know your partner unless you check his/her phone(s).

1 Like

Re: Should You Ever Check Your Partner's Phone? by EbukaHades10(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
What u don't know won't kill u.
Re: Should You Ever Check Your Partner's Phone? by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
I will advice you not to check, bcoz if u do u will definitely find something that will lead to ur breakup...if she loves u and u know it, just take it like that... except u are married if not steer clear of her phone...
99% of girls have so many skeletons in their closet, and it's all in their fones
Re: Should You Ever Check Your Partner's Phone? by Headlesschicken(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
undecided Yup 100% check d damn phone,all dia secrets lye in dia...

1 Like

Re: Should You Ever Check Your Partner's Phone? by mikaelangelov: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
guy check am, I seriously repeat, CHECK IT!!!
believe me it saved me from spending a fortune on another man's bae

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Enjoy Killing and Torturing Women? / Lazy Dating Habits Women Hate / For Your Eyes Only! Small Doctor Shamed By Ex-lover (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.