Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother (7314 Views)

10-year-old Girl Raped By Her Own Brother Gives Birth To Boy / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
LynnnCHI:
Lol.
Na drink dey worry you.Drunkard!
On the side,I can't love my husband more than my brothers.Got so much love for my brothers and it supersedes whatever feelings I will have for a husband.My kids first,my family second ,my husband family third then my husband.

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Drunkard! If you sleep with your wife for room you for no disturb us with this mumu thread.

Without even thinking much, I knew the OP's wife is igbo. And your barging in here to slam the OP reaffirmed my convictions. OP, my advice for you is to confront your woman and satisfy your conscience, else, you will never trust that woman again.

There is nothing new under the earth ooo. Incest is real!
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2018
LynnnCHI:
Lol.
On the side,I can't love my husband more than my brothers.Got so much love for my brothers and it supersedes whatever feelings I will have for a husband.My kids first,my family second ,my husband family third then my husband.

You are igbo so no surprises there. Incest in rampant in the east due to the strange culture y'all uphold.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2018
LynnnCHI:

There's nothing dysfunctional about that except there's actually a dysfunctional parents with pathetic incestous trace in ancestry.

I love my brothers so much,a husband love is secondary.If I have 10 million in my account to dash the bulk of the money goes to them and their families.

I no dey give man money o,even present self e dey hard.But if it's my brothers or cousins,I go extra length to borrow if I can.Even my husband self won't know my worth,especially when major finances of my businesses comes from My brothers.All my wealth will be shared majorly back into my paternal side.My brothers cannot help build my life I go carry the wealth enter my husband family,I dey maad?

Stupid igbo chic. Just marry your fellow igbo villagers ooo and don't bring your incestuous bloodline into other Nigerian tribes. E dey your bodi.

Spits*

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2018
LynnnCHI:

There's nothing stressful and "poor" about it.Ofcourse there's a place to draw the line especially the one that has to do with sleeping on matrimonial bed.Yes!I love them more than a I would a husband.The only thing that can make me love them less is my kids,as that's the most important thing to me in marriage.I don't need to love a man self to marry him,if you get sense and and know how to put a family together,we are good to go.Just be responsible that's all I need.

I am just squirming reading the nonsense this girl is saying. And one unfortunate man will marry this girl? What a pity. I thank God that it is your fellow igbo villagers that will fall into your trap.

This is the most absurd commentary I have seen here for a long time.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2018
LynnnCHI:

He won't be my second piriority.My kids come first,my family is second,his family third.He is the last on the family.I like to believe that when I'm getting married to my husband,I must first love and appreciate his family.I bigger percentage of my love for his family will be geared towards his siblings most especially his mother.My last relationship wasn't all cool and I realized I find it difficult associating with his family.Dont know the reason as they are cool though.Now,I realized already that I may not truly love them the way I think I should.Sometimes I guess the language barrier played a big role as well.

No wonder! You have had very dysfunctional and painful relationships which has made you an inbreeding tribal shizophreniac. Like I said, just make sure you marry a fellow igbo so as to save men from other tribes the calamity of marrying from an incestuous family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by okoroemeka(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
LynnnCHI:

Are you serious?!
And now you're grown what have you done about it?What relationship do you have with them now?And why then didn't you report to your parents when you're matured?Apart from the psychology trauma,it's an abomination and have severe spiritual repercussion especially for the men.
those days what they will threaten to do to us we fear more,the psychological trauma was even worse I was a sex addict in my teenage years,thank God those days and times are past now.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

No wonder! You have had very dysfunctional and painful relationships which has made you an inbreeding tribal shizophreniac. Like I said, just make sure you marry a fellow igbo so as to save men from other tribes the calamity of marrying from an incestuous family.

Alcatraz right?You get luck say today na Sunday.Charge and bail broke a$$ lawyer.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I am just squirming reading the nonsense this girl is saying. And one unfortunate man will marry this girl? What a pity. I thank God that it is your fellow igbo villagers that will fall into your trap.

This is the most absurd commentary I have seen here for a long time.

Here we go again!?!Ori e oti daru!
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Stupid igbo chic. Just marry your fellow igbo villagers ooo and don't bring your incestuous bloodline into other Nigerian tribes. E dey your bodi.

Spits*

So says a guy who watch his own father finger his sister all night,then thereafter take turn.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You are igbo so no surprises there. Incest in rampant in the east due to the strange culture y'all uphold.

Hahahaha!
Incest in the East?!?!
Who doesn't know even prominent Yoruba men sleep with their own daughters and daughter in law.Your fathers house is no exception.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
okoroemeka:
those days what they will threaten to do to us we fear more,the psychological trauma was even worse I was a sex addict in my teenage years,thank God those days and times are past now.

Well,I just felt you should have addressed the issue now you're grown.I mean,they need to not only know what they did is wrong but should apologize for it.Again you should have informed your mother.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:01am On Nov 19, 2018
diztubdHubby:
Hello Nairalanders... Got home a little tipzy last night and met my wife's elder brother who's getting married by mid January at my place. Myself and my wife and our little daughter live in a room and parlour self contain apt. We've been married for 2 years now, but I noticed my wife is just two close to her brother. Well to the main story. Got home drunk and my wife served me my meal, then we all chatted for sometime. He came from village to buy some of the stuffs for his wedding. Then when it was time to go to bed, wifey was like "where u go sleep" I acted dumb so she asked again, then I said am OK here. Before I can say Jack Robinson, she already brought the other bed and placed in the living room for me. She, her brother and my little girl went into the bedroom. My stomach squirmed when I noticed someone bathing, then I dozed off. Woke up around 1am to the sound of water from the bathroom, so listened to see if someone is just peeing but water ran for almost 10 minutes and I can swear I was hearing hush voices but I can't go there as I may be wrong. But then this morning around 5am she went into the kitchen with her brother to prepare food, while I prep my daughter for school and also getting ready to leave for work. Then around 6:30 she came in as she does the school run. I noticed she has nothing under her night gown... Seriously no panties or bra and this is someone I told that if you want to always remain fresh with me,don't come to bed looking all ready to have sex.. Just put on all like it use to be while we was dating so I can struggle to remove all. I queried her and she was like "erm since I haven't taken my bathe I don't want to use pant as I will have to wash it when I am to bath" I was looking like a fool.

Some months ago, its was all over the news how in her state family members are having carnal knowledge of each other and stuffs like. When we read the story back then... She told me an uncle actually made a pass at her the last time she visited her stated, that she actually had to run to escape his kondo... So since I left for work,I really haven't been myself. Wondering if she's actually having sex with her brother or are they just close. My head is really spinning now I swear down. Pls don't mind my English biko.

1 who is stupid enough to ask were he should sleep in his own home? just go to usual room you always sleep

2 sure that brother in law as no respect for his sister's marriage, how can you sleep on were married sister sleeps with her husband ?

3 revenge is sour, is it the brother in law is getting married son, soon he is married visit him and with his new wife, time to sleep tell his wife you want to sleep on their bed and see if his own wife would find it normal

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by nduka84(m): 2:48am On Nov 19, 2018
How are you sure that guy is her brother. The guy might actually be her ex school, and youth service lover. Most women bring in their ex, into their marriages, in the pretence of he being a brother. That's why is always advisable to marry from your home town. Marry a lady you know her family and siblings very well, so that you won't fall victim to deception. While growing up in Ilorin as a kid, I used to have a Neighbor That lived next door to us, he married a lady he met in Ilorin, and few days she moved in with him, a guy started visiting, and she introduced him to her husband as a brother. But when ever the husband was away, this guy developed a habit of always visiting and spending longer hours in their home. It got to a stage that the started having sex together, cus as a kid I was close to them, and the always sent me on errands. I would come back sometimes and find the guy shirtless and covered in blanket, sleeping on the couples matrimonial bed. I have also met the lady and the guy cuddled up in bed, on the day, I came back from school and it was raining heavily. But as a kid I didn't really worry myself about all this happenings, but the moment I became matured as an adult, I started getting a clearer picture of all that played out then. My advice to all men out there, "please when ever you intend to marry, pick a wife from a family you know very well, and try and marry from your own village. Some women I very deceptive, and they usually become confused in their marriages, whenever they come in contact with their school ex.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by ogawisdom(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
diztubdHubby:
Hello Nairalanders... Got home a little tipzy last night and met my wife's elder brother who's getting married by mid January at my place. Myself and my wife and our little daughter live in a room and parlour self contain apt. We've been married for 2 years now, but I noticed my wife is just two close to her brother. Well to the main story. Got home drunk and my wife served me my meal, then we all chatted for sometime. He came from village to buy some of the stuffs for his wedding. Then when it was time to go to bed, wifey was like "where u go sleep" I acted dumb so she asked again, then I said am OK here. Before I can say Jack Robinson, she already brought the other bed and placed in the living room for me. She, her brother and my little girl went into the bedroom. My stomach squirmed when I noticed someone bathing, then I dozed off. Woke up around 1am to the sound of water from the bathroom, so listened to see if someone is just peeing but water ran for almost 10 minutes and I can swear I was hearing hush voices but I can't go there as I may be wrong. But then this morning around 5am she went into the kitchen with her brother to prepare food, while I prep my daughter for school and also getting ready to leave for work. Then around 6:30 she came in as she does the school run. I noticed she has nothing under her night gown... Seriously no panties or bra and this is someone I told that if you want to always remain fresh with me,don't come to bed looking all ready to have sex.. Just put on all like it use to be while we was dating so I can struggle to remove all. I queried her and she was like "erm since I haven't taken my bathe I don't want to use pant as I will have to wash it when I am to bath" I was looking like a fool.

Some months ago, its was all over the news how in her state family members are having carnal knowledge of each other and stuffs like. When we read the story back then... She told me an uncle actually made a pass at her the last time she visited her stated, that she actually had to run to escape his kondo... So since I left for work,I really haven't been myself. Wondering if she's actually having sex with her brother or are they just close. My head is really spinning now I swear down. Pls don't mind my English biko.

Well it's almost impossible they are fucking, just that some girl show their unclothedness to their siblings.

Caution her about that, that's all

Stop coming home drunk no responsible man does that

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by JayBaronJay: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
AgentGoat:
Alcohol messed up your sense of judgement.

What brand did you take?

Make I call jaybaronjay come grin

It was not a wonderful Brand.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2018
LynnnCHI:
Lol.

Fool!!!
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by slimtoney(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2018
Is it not madness to allow two grown up individuals sleep on the same bed in the same room irrespective of family ties. Keep on drinking like a fool, if you have come home sane and composed, you would have been able to decipher in clear terms what transpires in your home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices / Can You Parent Another Person's Child? / Polygamy + Polyandry = Monogamy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.