Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother (7302 Views)

10-year-old Girl Raped By Her Own Brother Gives Birth To Boy / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by michlins(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oga go home acting super drunk again and crash on the sofa. Then observe things and clear your doubt

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
OP,

Let me be the first to confirm your worst fear. Yes, they are having sex and it did not start now. If they were as drunk as you were, there is almost a certainty that they had sex.

So, what are you going to do now ? Quarrel with your wife and accuse her of having sex with her brother ? The entire neighborhood will think you are crazy.

Calm the Bleep down and invest in spy cameras. Those cameras were designed for a reason.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Dami12345: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
humandroid:
OP,

Let me be the first to confirm your worst fear. Yes, they are having sex and it did not start now. If they were as drunk as you were, there is almost a certainty that they had sex.

So, what are you going to do now ? Quarrel with your wife and accuse her of having sex with her brother ? The entire neighborhood will think you are crazy.

Calm the Bleep down and invest in spy cameras. Those cameras were designed for a reason.

Billy,time,
Am glad you are back.
Glad I can find you too.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Fadedvoiced: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nairaland now dumping ground for fake news by amateur bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Fadedvoiced: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
lastmessenger:
Bro believe me and believe me 100% they fuvked that night,I repeat he fuvked her the way you have never fuvked her.
I feel your pain bro.how can your wife do this to you. Is very painful to hear your wife fuvked another man,her brother for that matter.

Childish post.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dami12345:

Billy,time,
Am glad you are back.
Glad I can find you too.

Cant somebody hide in peace any more ?

grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Dami12345: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
humandroid:

Cant somebody hide in peace any more ?

grin

Not from me oh,
I love you. No homo. wink
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dami12345:

Not from me oh,
I love you. No homo. wink

Scary to be discovered from few lines of posts.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by AgentGoat: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
Alcohol messed up your sense of judgement.

What brand did you take?

Make I call jaybaronjay come grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by TheVerdict: 4:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Sorry but ur suspicions might be correct. If he is still around and you wanna find out, act drunk this time, sleep in the sitting room as u did when u hear you hear the hush tones, barge in like ure looking for something. Put on the light and shame the devil.

By the way, this is all wrong - why would a visitor to ur house sleep on your matrimonial bed while u sleep on the couch? Which kain rubbish be dat? On all levels it is wrong? If someone is coming to visit, they shd make do with whatever accommodation you can provide or just lodge. Oga ure condoning something o.

Tor!
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by dingbang(m): 4:23am On Nov 15, 2018
lastmessenger:
Bro believe me and believe me 100% they fuvked that night,I repeat he fuvked her the way you have never fuvked her.
I feel your pain bro.how can your wife do this to you. Is very painful to hear your wife fuvked another man,her brother for that matter.
why are you wicked like this grin
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Seahawk: 4:50am On Nov 15, 2018
At the risk of repeating what everyone else has said, what kind of home are you guys running that the question of where you should sleep when there’s only one bedroom even comes up?

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Somatic(m): 6:24am On Nov 15, 2018
It's family. They are planning a wedding besides they may have lots of gist between themselves which would require both uninterruption and privacy. The whispering you heard was ongoing gossip from when they entered to room to when you woke up. For Pete's sakes, ya madam also took ya daughter with her. How will they feck with the little one in between them?
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2018
Sorry man, but next time the visitor should sleep in the parlor, or you and your wife stays in parlor and he stays all alone in the room.

Who goes to inconvenient couples in a room and parlor self-con seff

You need to prove your wife and the said brother asap. Don’t allow such shit happen in your marriage again.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Mizwisdom(f): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2018
You've obviously spiced your story to convince us as you convinced yourself in your mind. Do you think if she's sleeping with her brother she'll do it under your nose, in the presence of your daughter?
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Lol.
Na drink dey worry you.Drunkard!
On the side,I can't love my husband more than my brothers.Got so much love for my brothers and it supersedes whatever feelings I will have for a husband.My kids first,my family second ,my husband family third then my husband.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Dami12345: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2018
humandroid:

Scary to be discovered from few lines of posts.

grin grin
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2018
LynnnCHI:
Lol.
On the side,I can't love my husband more than my brothers.Got so much love for my brothers and it supersedes whatever feelings I will have for a husband.My kids first,my family second ,my husband family third then my husband.

lipsrsealed
LynnnCHI:
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by sanpipita(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2018
Seahawk:
At the risk of repeating what everyone else has said, what kind of home are you guys running that the question of where you should sleep when there’s only one bedroom even comes up?

Some families can just be dysfunctional like that, I don't even blame him for being suspicious, what kind of spouse will leave her man to sleep in living room while she goes into the bedroom with her own bro, things like this easily creates suspicious
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by sanpipita(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2018
LynnnCHI:
Lol.

So means you could possibly be incestous with your brothers?

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2018
sanpipita:

So means you could possibly be incestous with your brothers?

Seems that craze happens in your bloodline?
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2018
sanpipita:

Some families can just be dysfunctional like that, I don't even blame him for being suspicious, what kind of spouse will leave her man to sleep in living room while she goes into the bedroom with her own bro, things like this easily creates suspicious

There's nothing dysfunctional about that except there's actually a dysfunctional parents with pathetic incestous trace in ancestry.

I love my brothers so much,a husband love is secondary.If I have 10 million in my account to dash the bulk of the money goes to them and their families.

I no dey give man money o,even present self e dey hard.But if it's my brothers or cousins,I go extra length to borrow if I can.Even my husband self won't know my worth,especially when major finances of my businesses comes from My brothers.All my wealth will be shared majorly back into my paternal side.My brothers cannot help build my life I go carry the wealth enter my husband family,I dey maad?
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by ShilohEagle(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
DiztubdHubby
Hmm
How on earth will you allow anyone, I repeat anyone, to come and sleep together with ur wyf on ur matrimonial bed. Not even relatives.
If I assume u're being polite, shouldn't the sense of ur wife tell her its not done. If u n ur wife see nothing wrong in it, the brother should.
Permit me to say its highly likely something is wrong somewhere n what u guessed might av happened.
But what man will wake up In the middle of d night with such narratives u av up there and not check to confirme his fears, even if its to eavesdrop.
I smell something fishy guy.
But just b patient n be on the lookout.
One thing is sure, no hidden thing can be forever hidden. Lie may endure for a while but d truth will prevail.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by sanpipita(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
LynnnCHI:

There's nothing dysfunctional about that except there's actually a dysfunctional parents with pathetic incestous trace in ancestry.

I love my brothers so much,a husband love is secondary.If I have 10 million in my account to dash the bulk of the money goes to them and their families.

I no dey give man money o,even present self e dey hard.But if it's my brothers or cousins,I go extra length to borrow if I can.Even my husband self won't know my worth,especially when major finances of my businesses comes from My brothers.All my wealth will be shared majorly back into my paternal side.My brothers cannot help build my life I go carry the wealth enter my husband family,I dey maad?

Its dysfunctional that a husband has to sleep outside his room cos a brother is there, or that he is secondary to your priority in life not an issue giving brothers money but there's a need where to draw the line, if you are going to love your brothers more than your husband then maybe you should have married your brothers instead, don't stress some poor guy and make him start being suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by sanpipita(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
LynnnCHI:

Seems that craze happens in your bloodline?

I wouldn't know, I have no issues with consensual incest, but nobody should go marry a husband and then start sharing him with her brothers, it's not nice, anyone that loves her brothers more than her husband will probably commit sex with them if there was a chance

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by okoroemeka(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
when I was growing up we had 3 female matured house helps,dozens of aunties and extended family sisters, my brother the type of sevual abuse I suffered from them makes me not to doubt anything a female can do when aroused.there's even a female cousin that holds cane over me while I tearfully suck her pinny and I was in primary 4.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 16, 2018
sanpipita:

I wouldn't know, I have no issues with consensual incest, but nobody should go marry a husband and then start sharing him with her brothers, it's not nice, anyone that loves her brothers more than her husband will probably commit sex with them if there was a chance

You may be right at the bolded.But from where I stand,psychologically I can't love my siblings less than my husband.It can't just work.There are families like that.Where I'm from blood is truly thicker.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 16, 2018
okoroemeka:
when I was growing up we had 3 female matured house helps,dozens of aunties and extended family sisters, my brother the type of sevual abuse I suffered from them makes me not to doubt anything a female can do when aroused.there's even a female cousin that holds cane over me while I tearfully suck her pinny and I was in primary 4.

Are you serious?!
And now you're grown what have you done about it?What relationship do you have with them now?And why then didn't you report to your parents when you're matured?Apart from the psychology trauma,it's an abomination and have severe spiritual repercussion especially for the men.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 16, 2018
sanpipita:

Its dysfunctional that a husband has to sleep outside his room cos a brother is there, or that he is secondary to your priority in life not an issue giving brothers money but there's a need where to draw the line, if you are going to love your brothers more than your husband then maybe you should have married your brothers instead, don't stress some poor guy and make him start being suspicious.

There's nothing stressful and "poor" about it.Ofcourse there's a place to draw the line especially the one that has to do with sleeping on matrimonial bed.Yes!I love them more than a I would a husband.The only thing that can make me love them less is my kids,as that's the most important thing to me in marriage.I don't need to love a man self to marry him,if you get sense and and know how to put a family together,we are good to go.Just be responsible that's all I need.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by sanpipita(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2018
LynnnCHI:

You may be right at the bolded.But from where I stand,psychologically I can't love my siblings less than my husband.It can't just work.There are families like that.Where I'm from blood is truly thicker.

I get your perspective of blood being thicker, just some men wouldn't deal with fact they are their wives second priorities, switch the tables most women won't want to find themselves in such situation too.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
sanpipita:

I get your perspective of blood being thicker, just some men wouldn't deal with fact they are their wives second priorities, switch the tables most women won't want to find themselves in such situation too.

He won't be my second piriority.My kids come first,my family is second,his family third.He is the last on the family.I like to believe that when I'm getting married to my husband,I must first love and appreciate his family.I bigger percentage of my love for his family will be geared towards his siblings most especially his mother.My last relationship wasn't all cool and I realized I find it difficult associating with his family.Dont know the reason as they are cool though.Now,I realized already that I may not truly love them the way I think I should.Sometimes I guess the language barrier played a big role as well.
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2018
I think you need help not your wife.I will come to your wife later.Your wife asked you to sleep outside your room so her brother could take your position and you agreed?Man you need help.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is Married, But I’m Pregnant For Him / Men and their joystick / Single Kenyan Mother Posts Photos Where She Is Passionately Tongue-Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.