Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother (7243 Views)

10-year-old Girl Raped By Her Own Brother Gives Birth To Boy / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by diztubdHubby: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hello Nairalanders... Got home a little tipzy last night and met my wife's elder brother who's getting married by mid January at my place. Myself and my wife and our little daughter live in a room and parlour self contain apt. We've been married for 2 years now, but I noticed my wife is just two close to her brother. Well to the main story. Got home drunk and my wife served me my meal, then we all chatted for sometime. He came from village to buy some of the stuffs for his wedding. Then when it was time to go to bed, wifey was like "where u go sleep" I acted dumb so she asked again, then I said am OK here. Before I can say Jack Robinson, she already brought the other bed and placed in the living room for me. She, her brother and my little girl went into the bedroom. My stomach squirmed when I noticed someone bathing, then I dozed off. Woke up around 1am to the sound of water from the bathroom, so listened to see if someone is just peeing but water ran for almost 10 minutes and I can swear I was hearing hush voices but I can't go there as I may be wrong. But then this morning around 5am she went into the kitchen with her brother to prepare food, while I prep my daughter for school and also getting ready to leave for work. Then around 6:30 she came in as she does the school run. I noticed she has nothing under her night gown... Seriously no panties or bra and this is someone I told that if you want to always remain fresh with me,don't come to bed looking all ready to have sex.. Just put on all like it use to be while we was dating so I can struggle to remove all. I queried her and she was like "erm since I haven't taken my bathe I don't want to use pant as I will have to wash it when I am to bath" I was looking like a fool.

Some months ago, its was all over the news how in her state family members are having carnal knowledge of each other and stuffs like. When we read the story back then... She told me an uncle actually made a pass at her the last time she visited her stated, that she actually had to run to escape his kondo... So since I left for work,I really haven't been myself. Wondering if she's actually having sex with her brother or are they just close. My head is really spinning now I swear down. Pls don't mind my English biko.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by hadjipapiey(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
diztubdHubby:
Hello Nairalanders... Got home a little tipzy last night and met my wife's elder brother who's getting married by mid January at my place. Myself and my wife and our little daughter live in a room and parlour self contain apt. We've been married for 2 years now, but I noticed my wife is just two close to her brother. Well to the main story. Got home drunk and my wife served me my meal, then we all chatted for sometime. He came from village to buy some of the stuffs for his wedding. Then when it was time to go to bed, wifey was like "where u go sleep" I acted dumb so she asked again, then I said am OK here. Before I can say Jack Robinson, she already brought the other bed and placed in the living room for me. She, her brother and my little girl went into the bedroom. My stomach squirmed when I noticed someone bathing, then I dozed off. Woke up around 1am to the sound of water from the bathroom, so listened to see if someone is just peeing but water ran for almost 10 minutes and I can swear I was hearing hush voices but I can't go there as I may be wrong. But then this morning around 5am she went into the kitchen with her brother to prepare food, while I prep my daughter for school and also getting ready to leave for work. Then around 6:30 she came in as she does the school run. I noticed she has nothing under her night gown... Seriously no panties or bra and this is someone I told that if you want to always remain fresh with me,don't come to bed looking all ready to have sex.. Just put on all like it use to be while we was dating so I can struggle to remove all. I queried her and she was like "erm since I haven't taken my bathe I don't want to use pant as I will have to wash it when I am to bath" I was looking like a fool.

Some months ago, its was all over the news how in her state family members are having carnal knowledge of each other and stuffs like. When we read the story back then... She told me an uncle actually made a pass at her the last time she visited her stated, that she actually had to run to escape his kondo... So since I left for work,I really haven't been myself. Wondering if she's actually having sex with her brother or are they just close. My head is really spinning now I swear down. Pls don't mind my English biko.

grin

What kinda brother o biko? Broda or blooda!
It's almost impossible they could be firing, but clear your mind! It may not be incest. Confront her , but be diplomatic!

A word is enough! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nwodosis(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
The alcohol in you affected your sense of judgment when you were asked where to sleep!
Simply, tell your wife that you are not comfortable with her sharing the same bed /room with her brother .

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Temptee101(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hmmm

Those who have had experiences should come and help this guy because i have nothing to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by carammel(f): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
They may just be close and nothing more, just your mind playing tricks on you. If they were having anything, they won't do that right under your nose.

A sensible woman would never allow her brother sleep in her matrimonial bed while her husband sleeps in the sitting room, it is total rubbish, lets assume the woman doesn't have sense, her brother should.

I would have said the story is fake because no Nigerian man would allow his BIL sleep in his room with his wife while he sleeps on the couch in the sitting room but then, I've seen too many odd things happen so this is not strange.

31 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by nnamdibig(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
It might just be the devil playing scrabble with your brain.
Next time, if you notice any moment or suspect anything, go inside without knocking(they will not the upset if they are not up to something) and pretend as if you are looking for something.

This kind of things are very complicated and don't end well if you wrongly accuse your wife and her brother.

You seem to have a happy home so be careful how you handle it.

17 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
diztubdHubby:
and this is someone I told that if you want to always remain fresh with me,don't come to bed looking all ready to have sex.. Just put on all like it use to be while we was dating so I can struggle to remove all.
...... I read this part more than 20times. Omg! cool. This is bliss! Fetish of laive cheesy

@Op it might just be your mind playing games. But then our intuition is almost never wrong. Don't start a confrontation yet as none of them has been caught in the act. Just stay Woke and open your eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by diztubdHubby: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thanks
hadjipapiey:

grin

What kinda brother o biko? Broda or blooda!
It's almost impossible they could be firing, but clear your mind! It may not be incest. Confront her , but be diplomatic!

A word is enough! wink
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
I doubt if they're knacking each other.. some families are like that, very close and friendly...gave seen so many of them, but if you check carefully they aren't having carnal knowledge of themselves ..its just d way theywere brought up

7 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by diztubdHubby: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thanks bro
nnamdibig:
It might just be the devil playing scrabble with your brain.
Next time, if you notice any moment or suspect anything, go inside without knocking(they will not the upset if they are not up to something) and pretend as if you are looking for something.

This kind of things are very complicated and don't end well if you wrongly accuse your wife and her brother.

You seem to have a happy home so be careful how you handle it.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by harbibi: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
don't let the enemy mess with your head or worse your marriage next time let your wife and baby sleep next to you and put your visitor elsewhere alone. Please don't let the enemy steal your peace its not always easy to get it back. stop thinking of whatever stories she may have told you about her family biko pls for your sanity sake.

6 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by hadjipapiey(m): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
diztubdHubby:
Thanks

No qualms!

One more thing, Alcohol is a bitchy witch!
If you were clean n not drunk, you may have gotten the real picture.

5 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by internationalman(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
The story is fake..

Who would suspect his wife having sex in the room next to him and not have the urge to barge in..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by nnamdibig(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
hadjipapiey:

No qualms!

grin
hadjipapiey:

No qualms!

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by tenmariner: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lol...haaa nkaan beee
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Oyindidi(f): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Drunkard! If you sleep with your wife for room you for no disturb us with this mumu thread.

13 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by IamPlato(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
Drunkard! If you sleep with your wife for room you for no disturb us with this mumu thread.

Op they Have Arrived, you Are Finished

7 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by kayzat: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Her brother should be the one to sleep in the sitting room in the first place and not the other way round

5 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by holocron: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
internationalman:
The story is fake..

Who would suspect his wife having sex in the room next to him and not have the urge to barge in..

Exactly. Nonsense kids on nairaland spewing trash from their sex starved minds

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Weak nigga

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
diztubdHubby:
[b]months ago, its was all over the news how in her state family members are having carnal knowledge of each other and stuffs like. When we read the story back then... She told me an uncle actually made a pass at her the last time she visited her stated, that she actually had to run to escape his kondo... [/b]So since I left for work,I really haven't been myself. Wondering if she's actually having sex with her brother or are they just close. My head is really spinning now I swear down. Pls don't mind my English biko.
please mention the state cos me don't want to fall victim
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by martolux(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Isa simpu stuff na, if your bro in law is still around, pretend you are very drunk again....I mean really drunk grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by elmagnifico411(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Why would your wife ask you to sleep in the parlour while she and her brother take the bed that's supposed to be for you and her? Is she the one paying the rent? Ayam not understanding!

4 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by spiralwedge(m): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
She asked you where you would sleep na.

As a man, you should have given directives on sleeping arrangements or even discuss it long before you started having visitors since you only had a bedroom.

If I were in your shoes, I and any male visitor would sleep in the living room. And female visitor can share the bedroom with your wife and kid.

But ideally, given that you only have a room and sitting room, don't encourage anybody, family inclusive, to stay overnight. They will understand.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Nwodosis(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
The alcohol in you affected your sense of judgment when you were asked where to sleep!
Simply, tell your wife that you are comfortable with her sharing the same bed /room with her brother .

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by HarunaWest(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
diztubdHubby:

Don't sleep tonight.....Observe everything
Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Oyindidi(f): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Op they Have Arrived, you Are Finished
Hahahahaha... The thread dey vex me grin

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
elmagnifico411:
Why would your wife ask you to sleep in the parlour while she and her brother take the bed that's supposed to be for you and her? Is she the one paying the rent? Ayam not understanding!

she didn't ask him to sleep in the parlour, he said that he wanted to on his own free will, na wetin ackey dey cause.

in my own opinion, maybe she agreed so quickly because she didn't want to smell the odour of alcohol, and for the rest, my oga was probably just hearing things, he did say that he was drunk, its might have been an alcohol induced dream for all we know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by Salex007(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
are u sure he his her blood Broda.... cus have had many cases of my Broda ! my Broda ! whereas they are not related

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by cvibe2: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Op...

Husband and wife's bed remains husband and wife's bed. Every other visitor /brother/ sister/ relative/ sleeps in the parlour or where ever they can find space.

As a married man, I think you are a doormat husband for allowing yourself to be put to sleep in the parlour, whilst other men share bed and bedroom with your wife.

6 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by LadySarah: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mumu dey worry the two of you.First ,yourself that still has money to buy alcohol.

secondly your wife that stupidly asked you where you will sleep.

Do you know that even your mothers have no right to sleep on that bed?

what is wrong with y'all?

10 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Fvcking Her Own Brother by lastmessenger: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bro believe me and believe me 100% they fuvked that night,I repeat he fuvked her the way you have never fuvked her.
I feel your pain bro.how can your wife do this to you. Is very painful to hear your wife fuvked another man,her brother for that matter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kids Paternity (dna) Test - Do It Secretly Or Inform The Wife? / Who Ensures Sanitation Most In Your Home Between Your Mom And Dad / Am I Cursed? Where Did I Go Wrong??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.