Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Is This The Real Atiku� - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Real Atiku� (678 Views)

"Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack / The Real Reason Why Those Former PDP Senators Decamped Back To PDP / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Real Atiku� by hassantaiwoo: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
REST WELL ATIKU, WELCOME MUSTAPHA OF SENEGAL.
The Atiku that was rushed out sick is DARK, the Mustapha they returned from Dubai is LIGHT in complexion. Truly Atiku didn't make it in the hospital. Even the lips are different.
Shay they said they can be mad on Buhari matter, make we self join their madness. Afterall, it is madness that begets madness.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Real Atiku� by selfwife(f): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
All I can do now is laugh. fake and original faces should be the new trend. at least,it will create jobs for professionals who specialize in Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Is This The Real Atiku� by servercodes001: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ofcourse this man is mustapha

Why were they angry when his jet was searched? Did they hide atiku's corpse?
And how many days after his coming back, he didn't say anything to Nigerians
Perhaps PDP is grooming the new mustapha Ibn from Senegal

1 Like

Re: Is This The Real Atiku� by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lol savage
Re: Is This The Real Atiku� by MalcoImX: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
iPoB always failing in common sense.
Re: Is This The Real Atiku� by MalcoImX: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
servercodes001:
Ofcourse this man is mustapha

Why were they angry when his jet was searched? Did they hide atiku's corpse?
And how many days after his coming back, he didn't say anything to Nigerians
Perhaps PDP is grooming the new mustapha Ibn from Senegal

iPoB's senselessness is monumental. Good for reminding us.

I remember how they disturb us with their unreasonable logic before. If Buhari talk na problem, he no talk he be Jubrin.
Re: Is This The Real Atiku� by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Your fact are inconsequential, invalid and null. Learn a better approach from IPOB
Re: Is This The Real Atiku� by servercodes001: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
MalcoImX:

iPoB's senselessness is monumental. Good for reminding us.

I remember how they disturb us with their unreasonable logic before. If Buhari talk na problem, he no talk he be Jubrin.

Of course bro, if we choose to be idiots,senseless and non logical people, we're all good at it, it pains me a lot to see a sane individual believing that Jubrin bullsh!t
Igbos should start thinking with their brains not their hair
Re: Is This The Real Atiku� by chiefolododo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jubril is younger than osunbade
Re: Is This The Real Atiku� by SouthEastFacts: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
So this thing dey pain yoruba moslems. I wonder what they would do when we unveil the giant Jubril banner in Kano soon.

Anyway, Osinbanjo must vomit our yam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Speaker Obeys Court Order, Unseats A'ibom APC Lawmaker Who Defected / I’ve Ordered EFCC To Ensure Recovered Funds Don’t Get Back To Looters -Buhari / 2019 General Election: APC Constitute LOC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.