Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

MAGUN Really Means THUNDERBOLT ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MAGUN Really Means THUNDERBOLT ? (506 Views)

Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MAGUN Really Means THUNDERBOLT ? by Endosteed(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Magun is a yoruba word which many people translate as THUNDERBOLT.Magun is a form of jazz/juju(metaphysical poo). it is placed on women by

her husband/lover or anybody, that anybody who sleeps with her will die a particular form of death.b[b][/b]ut I checked my Google (Opele) and I didnt

get that meaning from it .Please can someone explain better
Re: MAGUN Really Means THUNDERBOLT ? by WinningEleven(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Its simple.
1. Husband sees that his wife is too curvy and too dangerous to leave alone like that.
2. Places magun on her
3. One unfortunate man who konji has blinded tries to climb to mountain to reach the promised land.
4. He's struck by a bolt of lightning and Starts somersaulting everywhere and eating excess salt.
5. If care isn't taken, he dies.

What else do you want to know?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Family Photos Of A Nigerian Father Whose 5 Children Are Lawyers / I Think I Am Stupid In Love / Regular Sex Boosts Brain Power -study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.