Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? (2474 Views)

For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by YOLO1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
So you just got into a new relationship, how long should you wait before having sex?
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by Morris2967(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Still we are legally married
[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by Olifiz(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Till after wedding.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Depends entirely on how the relationship is.
Anywhere from 2 drinks to 2 weeks or 2 months.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by pront0(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
At least 5 years, Although the general consensus says 7 years but you're young (presumably) and your hormones are going off the charts.
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by YOLO1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
pront0:
At least 5 years, Although the general consensus says 7 years but you're young (presumably) and your hormones are going off the charts.
Wetin you still dey do for 5 years?

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by marvin905(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
I can only give you the first day as a day of grace..
the second day we start work

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by YOLO1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
marvin905:
LOL. Twale baba grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by painbrain(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
you should wait till the second coming of Jesus Christ grin
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
marvin905:
Smart Guy

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Funny guys.
So after all the insults most guys make here against female folks one of them still went ahead to take one abi?

I laugh in Cantonese.

Nobody can do without the other, all these nairaland gender wars will end here and when u log out, u will still look for the female folks u have insulted here.

Say no to gender wars...

4 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by dingbang(m): 4:07am On Nov 15, 2018
Just try to learn about the person first before exposing your unclothedness to him or her.
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by KubwaBoy: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2018
On the first visit...... Life is short, same with relationship. She fit talk say she no dey do again tomorrow. grin grin
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by itzprezy(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2018
After 7 days, knacking must start

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by YOLO1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
itzprezy:
After 7 days, knacking must start
Why 7 days? na fasting and prayer?

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by donoro(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
marvin905:
grin grin grin grin

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by YOLO1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by DONADAMS(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
relationship?...sex? who has time for R/ship these days?..we meet, we like each other, we fvck, we part ways...r/ship na scam
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by eskorbrown(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wen both of u are ready.Cud be first day,after few days or after months.
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by IamPlato(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2018

Not Long, just Invite Her Over And Buy Suya with Maltina for Her...

The Rest Is Up To You...

Note: Make Sure You Eat Equal Suya with Her So You Dont Feel Cheated If She Is The Tough Type...

Just Be Smart, dont Be Desperate Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by YOLO1(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2018
IamPlato:

Not Long, just Invite Her Over And Buy Suya with Maltina for Her...

The Rest Is Up To You...

Note: Make Sure You Eat Equal Suya with Her So You Dont Feel Cheated If She Is The Tough Type...

Just Be Smart, dont Be Desperate Abeg
I like eating the onions grin
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2018
marvin905:
Wch work? Shea na Chinese company factory work ni?
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2018
If i can mk her wet then we start work, relationship dis days na scam

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2018
Olifiz:
Till after wedding.
Good riddance grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2018
marvin905:
That means you are after sex...
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? by charlito94(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2018
As for me I don't have respect... If u give me that day or week I won't reject bit. Body no be firewood

(1) (Reply)

Do You Guys Think I Can Survive Prison / My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her? / What's One Reason You Personally Might Go Soft During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.