Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket (36417 Views)

South - East Governors Plan Evasive Tactics For Atiku, Peter Obi Ticket / Lecturers, Students Back Atiku/Obi Ticket / 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by Ojiofor: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
I can't even believe what you people are saying!

This is downright sickening.

WHY MUST ONE SUPPORT A SOUTHERNER?

WHAT DID YORUBAS GAIN or WERE GAINING FROM JONATHAN'S GOVERNMENT?

Open this link..

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

That was what Yorubas were going through under Jonathan and when they complained that was the response they got from our wonderful IGBO SOUTHERN BROTHERS!

Yet you wanted them to VOTE JONATHAN AGAIN SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS A SOUTHERNER?

Is that how intelligent you people are?

You asked some questions and I gave you an answer.
We wanted them to vote GEJ for second term based on the fact that his main opponent Buhari have nothing to offer Nigerians and we have been proven right.We are in support of Atiku today because we know that Atiku will do much better than the LIFELESS one in Asorock.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by 35824L: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Their endorsement is useless if the hunchback albino in israel doesn't give his own endorsement because I understand he is the one that iboe voters listen to.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Were you born yesterday? What about Obasanjo and Yar Adua?
No mind the political toddler..we know the tribe that has been a perpetual opposition..they managed to get one calculation right in 2015, since then person no go hear word from those loudmouths!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by teamwilly(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please Id like to ask a couple of questions.

- After the defeat of the preferred candidate of Ndigbo in 2015 presidential election, they rented the air and cyberspace with cries about Yorubas being "betrayers".

- Not done with calling them betrayers, they went on to call them "Hausa/Fulani slaves" because they chose to vote a Fulani man, Buhari, who triumphed over their preferred candidate.

Now..

1. What makes Yorubas betrayers for choosing to exercise their freedom of association? Did they cut any deal with the Ndigbo to support Jonathan? Who were the political leaders that made the deal with Ndigbo on behalf of Yorubas?

2. What makes Yorubas slaves? Since when did forming political alliances in furtherance and promotion of a people's collective interest amount to SLAVERY?

3. What did Yorubas do then which Ndigbo aren't doing now, especially with one of their sons chosen as the VP candidate same way a Yoruba son was picked by Buhari?

Lastly and most importantly..

[b]How would Igbos feel if those same words they have been using to describe Yorubas since 2015 is now used to describe them?
For once I truly appreciate these questions. This is the kind of intellectual debates we should be having devoid of acrimony and name calling. Nice one bro!

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by Turantula(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
argon500:

Hahhaha. You are wicked oo. Ever since Osinbajo tackled Atiku, have you heard of him saying anything about restructuring since then? Those who are gullible will continue to be.
My yeloba muslim friend, I can remember quite vividlly that your lord and personal allah Buhari promised you restructuring and 1N = 1$, petrol for N45/liter. So who is the gullible one now??
Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by bestpunterever: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
shakmati:
In the real sense, this federaliam thing is the best. Let every region define itself and contribute to the centre. Only the military should be shared by all the regions. Injustice is too much under this one Nigeria dubious arrangement. Tribalism would not allow us breathe. I advise the Yorubas hoping on Osibanjo by 2023 to smell the coffee! It's either internal unrest breaks Nigeria before 2023 if Buhari wins next year or APC would do the westerners strong thing again by that time. I don't see a successful 4 year term again for Buhari sha. So an Atiku/Obi combo to restructure Nigeria is more rewarding for us all than another lifeless 4 years of cabal reign!
man, don't be deluded, no northenern would ever bring federalism.

9 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by MYHUBBY: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Corrinthians:

- After the defeat of the preferred candidate of Ndigbo in 2015 presidential election, they rented the air and cyberspace with cries about Yorubas being "betrayers".

- Not done with calling them betrayers, they went on to call them "Hausa/Fulani slaves" because they chose to vote a Fulani man, Buhari, who triumphed over their preferred candidate.

Now..

1. What makes Yorubas betrayers for choosing to exercise their freedom of association? Did they cut any deal with the Ndigbo to support Jonathan? Who were the political leaders that made the deal with Ndigbo on behalf of Yorubas?

2. What makes Yorubas slaves? Since when did forming political alliances in furtherance and promotion of a people's collective interest amount to SLAVERY?

3. What did Yorubas do then which Ndigbo aren't doing now, especially with one of their sons chosen as the VP candidate same way a Yoruba son was picked by Buhari?

How would Igbos feel if those same words they have been using to describe Yorubas since 2015 is now used to describe them?

average Igbo are emotional, they bank with their emotions rather than instinct

when Atiku lose in 2019 ipob that's now happy will resume back to their public nuisance

na those useless afenifere that think they represent Yoruba i dey laugh. Tinubu as single man has says than obj himself and afenifere together in west

in 2019. there is no battle btw North as far as am concern as Buhari can't loose north to Atiku. the battle is btw west and East

I want to see how this will played out soonest

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by Ecorleon(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Corrinthians:

Now..

How would Igbos feel if those same words they have been using to describe Yorubas since 2015 is now used to describe them?

Na today you no say igbo are foolish people? The only tribe in Nigeria that abandon their potopoto villages to go and be developing another man's land grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by OyinO: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
shakmati:
In the real sense, this federaliam thing is the best. Let every region define itself and contribute to the centre. Only the military should be shared by all the regions. Injustice is too much under this one Nigeria dubious arrangement. Tribalism would not allow us breathe. I advise the Yorubas hoping on Osibanjo by 2023 to smell the coffee! It's either internal unrest breaks Nigeria before 2023 if Buhari wins next year or APC would do the westerners strong thing again by that time. I don't see a successful 4 year term again for Buhari sha. So an Atiku/Obi combo to restructure Nigeria is more rewarding for us all than another lifeless 4 years of cabal reign!
The same viscious cycle and merry-go-round in a different language. Heavy heap and bunch of Hypocrites called Nd'Igbo, greedy, pompous, corrupt inbred swine. Now they are bribed with a VP slot, they have forgotten about the language of RESTRUCTURING. Who told you that a figurehead VP has anything to say or do in the face of Hausa/Fulani and Sokoto-Caliphate controlled Naija? Well, i'm not surprised because the last time i checked, NdiIgbo is part of the creators of the problem via WaZoBia connection and marriage union until things started falling out of their reach after Ojukwu's attempt to breakaway, which saw Arewa and Oduduwa unite against Ndigbo. If Rochas could sell and betray his own people, any other Igbo who are known to love money more than life itself will gladly do greater works of betrayal. Then you all will start chanting and screaming a new slogan.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by Ojiofor: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Alepa:

Is Osinbajo a northerner?

Osinbajo is VP to Buhari.
Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by realoscar84(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
I cant even fathom what this people hope to achieve with this political harakiri. The question i keep asking no one in particular is this, why has educated men n women, profs, business tycoon, very knowledgeable set of people chosed to behave ignorantly like this?even if Atiku is eventually voted in as President which I seriously doubt though, under the present democratic dispensation, without being backed by the National Assembly, DOES THE PRESIDENT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY? With the way NA is presently constituted, without the support of the law makers from the North, can such bills even scale through?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by bewla(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
doctokwus:
No one should hide under any guise of being neutral.
Buhari has shown an open hatred for the Ibo tribe,he has openly said same,in unambiguous language,and has demonstrated it in practical terms in his appointments.
The Ibo should therefore not shy away from showing him the hatred is mutual.
They have the right,collectively or individually to reject or support Buhari, and they have collectively said they reject him in clear and unambiguous tones.
Let him look for support in other zones, and let every zone bear the cross if he wins to rule for another 4 years.
don't put all ur eggs in one basket

he no love u
him pay former Biafra soldier

him no like u continue the project by Jonathan in your region

still choose from
the small percentage
of does. who supports
him from the. zone

haba. most he cut is head for u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by ORIENTATION101: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Turantula:

My yeloba muslim friend, I can remember quite vividlly that your lord and personal allah Buhari promised you restructuring and 1N = 1$, petrol for N45/liter. So who is the gullible one now??
when slave meet his master an emotional reunion grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by globemoney: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

He met Igbo's leaders, he will meet with political leaders tomorrow
Lol, does that make sense? Let’s see then
Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by GavelSlam: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
doctokwus:

Don't u find it shameful that a certificateless man is president,while your SAN is a glorified houseboy to him?
Never has it happened in Nigeria's history.

Shagari: Grade 2 teacher.

Ekwueme: PhD Architecture.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
OyinO:

The same viscious cycle and merry-go-round in a different language. Heavy heap and bunch of Hypocrites called N'Igbo, greedy, pompous, corrupt inbred swine. Now they are bribed with a VP slot, they have forgotten about the language of RESTRUCTURING. Who told you that a figurehead VP has anything to say or do in the face of Hausa/Fulani and Sokoto-Caliphate controlled Naija? Well, i'm not surprised because the last time i checked, NdiIgbo is part of the creators of the problem via WaZoBia connection and marriage union until things started falling out of their reach after Ojukwu's attempt to breakaway, which saw Arewa and Oduduwa unite against Ndigbo. If Rochas could sell and betray his own people, any other Igbo who are known to love money more than life itself will gladly do greater works of betrayal. Then you all will start screaming a new slogan.
You're a bastard of epic proportion for calling Igbos swines..you and your household are perpetual fvcktards for saying that..

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by mimimile93: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ive neva seen confused set of people like the Ndigbos.. Today they want biafruadd tomorrow they atikulate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by Ojiofor: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
simplycarro:

So when majority of Ndigbo supported Bashir Tofa in 1993 against a Southerner MKO Abiola, it was what? Conviction?

Some of you Ibos behave as if Nigeria started in 2015.
Your hypocrisy stinks all over your dirty body

Go back and read my post again,I said incumbent southerner.
Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by simplycarro: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ojiofor:

You asked some questions and I gave you an answer.
We wanted them to vote GEJ for second term based on the fact that his main opponent Buhari have nothing to offer Nigerians and we have been proven right.We are in support of Atiku today because we know that Atiku will do much better than the LIFELESS one in Asorock.

Sharappp! Comparatively and given the resources available to them, the APC govt has performed far better than the locust years of the PDP..during which they sold virtually all the legacies organizations and companies that the colonial masters and the military built.

PDP..never again in Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by ejimatic: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
TimmyA:
Campaign things
lies unlimited.....
Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by shukuokukobambi: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ojiofor:

The only thing Ndi Igbo hasn't done is to support a northerner against an incumbent southerner which the Yorubas did in 2015.

The way you in particular can lie with a straight face ehn? Is it Ignorance or just plain DNA fitted dishonesty?

When Abiola contested against Tofa in 1993, which of them won in your region?

Just shut up and accept that you're awusa Fulani slaves and let us rest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by efighter: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
The vote of the 5% is inconsequential in the determination of who becomes Nigeria's president. We have proven that in 2015, we shall prove that again in 2019.

11 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by simplycarro: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ojiofor:

Sharaaap!! The incumbent then was the military. Stop being clever by half

Fools!!

9 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by simplycarro: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

The way you in particular can lie with a straight face ehn? Is it Ignorance or just plain DNA fitted dishonesty?

When Abiola contested against Tofa in 1993, which of them won in your region?

Just shut up and accept that you're awusa Fulani slaves and let us rest

The fool brought in incumbency.
These sub humans that we shared country with are damn irritating

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by shukuokukobambi: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ojiofor:

What rubbish distinction is that? Incumbent Southerner? Why are you embarrassing your IQ here? No wonder kanu values Jack the dog more than you cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by argon500: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Turantula:

Guy face front. You quoted a wrong person

8 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by shukuokukobambi: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
simplycarro:

The fool brought in incumbency.
These sub humans that we shared country with are damn irritating

The guy's dumbness has always been legendary but he took it a notch higher here cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
realoscar84:
I cant even fathom what this people hope to achieve with this political harakiri. The question i keep asking no one in particular is this, why has educated men n women, profs, business tycoon, very knowledgeable set of people chosed to behave ignorantly like this?even if Atiku is eventually voted in as President which I seriously doubt though, under the present democratic dispensation, without being backed by the National Assembly, DOES THE PRESIDENT HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO RESTRUCTURE THE COUNTRY? With the way NA is presently constituted, without the support of the law makers from the North, can such bills even scale through?
So it's only the Igbos that clamour for restructuring? You lots think you are smart but the joke is on you..so because a lot of Igbos are pitching their tent with atiku you've started dangling the restructuring carrot at them? If the rest of nigerians don't want restructuring then fvck that, let's all keep wallowing in muddy Sands of underdevelopment and backwardness make we see who go lose last last..

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by Kennedy94(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
before
Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
You're creating an impossible situation. Let's say you're using the logic of do unto others as you want them to do unto you..... But see

The pre-election (Preparation of reactants) events that led to the election(Reaction) itself and the post election (Result/Product) is what led to the conclusion.

FYI too, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani are all the same people. They are all our problem, the problem of this world and of Nigeria in particular.

Corrinthians:

Now..

Re: Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket by codedguy1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
argon500:

If an oil producing state like Bayelsa are still struggling to pay salary then restructuring can't happen in the next 10 years. I laugh at Atiku when he said he will restructure Nigeria. First question that came to my mind was what do Adamawa as a state has in term of natural resources?. That means Adamawa governor, senate and rep will reject restructuring.

Atiku's restructuring is a scam.

The greatest assets/resources of any state are its people. Remember that.

In secondary school we were thought in basic economics that factors of production are land, labour, Capital and enterpreneurship which I believe every state has to make something out of their situation.

Resources are not only what's readily found under the ground, the human brain is most important resource any country/state can ever have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG / Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) / Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.