Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. (9090 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / The Dangers Of Buying Phones Made For China, India And Europe / Transsion Holdings Vs Other Chinese Brands. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. by GrandMufti: 7:12am On Dec 05, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Oga forget the membership level, werin comcern custom with membership level? The truth there is no guarantee you won’t pay custom fee if you decide to buy a phone via Alixpress tomorrow. Na luck.

grin grin grin
Re: Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. by fibonacci2526: 7:14am On Dec 05, 2018
GrandMufti:

grin grin grin

lollll, membership level grin grin. If you like be Alibaba if you ship to naija, if custom wan hold you they will.
Re: Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. by GrandMufti: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2018
fibonacci2526:

lollll, membership level grin grin. If you like be Alibaba if you ship to naija, if custom wan hold you they will.

Aswear... grin
Re: Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. by queenfav(f): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2018
gudluckgreat:

Did you ship through DHL?
no, aliexpress standard shipping
Re: Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. by bobo65(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2018
Collins4u1:

that you don't know how to do it properly doesn't mean I don't... I'm ranked Diamond on aliexpress, if you know what that means.

Brother almost everybody here Na diamond member, no be today
Custom go even charge u more since u feel they see that u buy often grin
Re: Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. by bobo65(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2018
fibonacci2526:

The kain things wey person dey see for nairaland these days eh grin
Re: Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. by fibonacci2526: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2018
bobo65:

I taya,this forum dey make me laugh everyday. Membership level faya.
Re: Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. by fibonacci2526: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2018
bobo65:

I taya,this forum dey make me laugh everyday. Membership level lolll
Re: Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. by Mrcalxy(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2018
queenfav:
The op was right.. It's not worth it finally..Customs just billed me N8250 on Redmi note 5.The seller declared $40 as the value. Well, i am never ordering a phone or anything of value on aliexpress again. It makes no sense to wait for 3 weeks, then you are made to pay heavy duties on the item. It's better i buy from Jumia from henceforth. I am so pissed right now.
My advise to anyone planning to order, just save yourself the stress and buy from the nairaland guys or jumia. With customs slapping random fees on phones, it's not just worth the wait! Anyways, na life lesson.

Yh I remember you complained about this on the thread... What's send me the link of the supplier you bought from

But don't let this incident cancel your mind from ordering products online
Re: Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. by queenfav(f): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2018
Mrcalxy:

Yh I remember you complained about this on the thread... What's send me the link of the supplier you bought from

But don't let this incident cancel your mind from ordering products online
its hongkong goldway.
Re: Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. by bamac(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
The aim is to buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria.

If you are experiencing huge custom fee on your order from abroad platforms just call/whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia sales consultant, just #600 custom fee is what you will be charged extra apart from regular shipping fee and even at the end you will get 5% discount and 25% shipping discount if order is to outside Lagos which can cancel the #600 custom fee at the long run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Powerfull Beastly Android Phones U Will Never Regret Buying @ Moderate Prices / Help.. My Techno W3 Wont Reset / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.