Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him (3845 Views)

Morocco Earthquake: CR7 Is Providing Shelter For Victims In His Marrakesh Hotel / It Ended In Tears - Lionel Messi Admits The Shame / Lewandowski Tops 2019 Goalscorers' List With 33 Goals, Messi Is 2nd, CR7 Is 16th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by Praktikals(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Messi: Ronaldo will perform in any team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAP64Eo-AlY
Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by donplato(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Ronaldo is prolific, Messi is joyous - Gary Lineker
Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by OMNIVIRUS(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Messi... The man who makes the Incredible look regular.... He is a Joy to watch and his humility dey touch liver
Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by Babyada447: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2018
Who cares? I love messi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by EbukaHades10(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2018
U call it humility,i call it respecting ur oga.

Ronaldo--the god-king of football.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by HumbleBoy21: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
EbukaHades10:
U call it humility,i call it respecting ur oga.

Ronaldo--the god-king of football.
Some of you guys that watch football lacks discernment.

Guy do not be blindfolded, take your time to observe both players.

Ronaldo is a goalscorer- a finisher.

Take away goals from him and he is gone.

Messi is both a goalscorer, finisher, playmaker and a powerful dribbler.

Take away his goals and you still got a very good baller.

You can't compare both. Messi is way above.

On the video, that's pure humility and sportsmanship. Ronaldo would never say that of Messi. Messi is damn humble.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by MorataFC: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Cool
Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by gurunlocker: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
HumbleBoy21:

On the video, that's pure humility and sportsmanship. Ronaldo would never say that of Messi. Messi is damn humble.

All of them know this, they just act like they don't...

All those Ronaldo fan boys should tell us a player that can score, dribble, make assist, a playmakers and many more.

Ronaldo is even a striker compared to Messi who play deeper from the midfield. Even with that, Messi will still have more goals and assist than him at the end of the season.

They can't even compare the work rate of the two in a match. While Ronaldo wait for him to be fed so as to score, Messi will fed others, fed himself also.

They actually know all these, but they only acted like they don't.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by Numerouno94(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
Messi Is Simply D Best.Lets Remove Sentiment, Ronaldo Is No Longer A Competitor To Messi.Ronaldo Cant Even Dribble One Player Again, All He Does Is Leg Over Nd Shoot!.Ronaldo Fans Shuld Go Nd Watch Barca Nd See Wat Messi Does Wit D Ball.
Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by Samakus(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
There's something Messi saw that made him say this about CR7.

Funny enough, some peeps still arguing this didn't watch the video. Just watch the video and marvel. You can't possibly know more than Messi, can you.

1 Like

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by EbukaHades10(m): 12:46am On Nov 16, 2018
HumbleBoy21:

Commot for there. Humble Smith ni.

Ororo no dey dribble? Ororo no dey do assist?

Remove Messi's goals and whatnot and he'll still not be up to par with Ronaldo.

Ronaldo plays entertaining football. The kind of play that will bring smile to ur face.

A player that the opposition fans in the stadium applauded

5 Likes

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by HumbleBoy21: 1:35am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by babakb: 6:27am On Nov 16, 2018
HumbleBoy21:

Truth is Messi is just sympathising with Cr7 because of the hatred and spite from people like you.
Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by HumbleBoy21: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Commot for there. Humble Smith ni.

Ororo no dey dribble? Ororo no dey do assist?

Remove Messi's goals and whatnot and he'll still not be up to par with Ronaldo.

Ronaldo plays entertaining football. The kind of play that will bring smile to ur face.

A player that the opposition fans in the stadium applauded
Go and sit down, you lack logical reasoning and conceptual analysis. Opposition fans don't applaud Messi abi.
You never refuted any of the points I raised, You here talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by HumbleBoy21: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2018
babakb:

Truth is Messi is just sympathising with Cr7 because of the hatred and spite from people like you.
Logical Reasoning And Conceptual Analysis Is Certainly Not Your Forte.
Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by HumbleBoy21: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2018
Samakus:
There's something Messi saw that made him say this about CR7.

Funny enough, some peeps still arguing this didn't watch the video. Just watch the video and marvel. You can't possibly know more than Messi, can you.
I call it sportsmanship and nothing else.
Even the blind knows that Messi is better than that overrated nigga.

1 Like

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by uthlaw: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2018
remove goals.....mbappe, neymar,hazard, sallah,sane and dybala are better than Ronaldo,stop the comparison with Messi.

1 Like

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by babakb: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2018
uthlaw:
remove goals.....mbappe, neymar,hazard, sallah,sane and dybala are better than Ronaldo,stop the comparison with Messi.

That means you know better than FIFA and UEFA that awarded Cr7 5 Ballon d or ?

You guys amaze me, Cr7 has 5 UCL with two different clubs while Lm10 has 4 with one club and you don't want comparisons, lol.

1 Like

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by Avraham: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
babakb:

That means you know better than FIFA and UEFA that awarded Cr7 5 Ballon d or ?

You guys amaze me, Cr7 has 5 UCL with two different clubs while Lm10 has 4 with one club and you don't want comparisons, lol.
Did he win the UCL alone singlehandedly ? Was it not a team award.

There Is a reason why we use the word "individually" and "individually" Messi is better than ronaldo.

Take it or leave it.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by ifiokjohn(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
HumbleBoy21:

i hate it when u say Ronaldo don't assist..
Ronaldo had the highest assist while in Madrid. more than modric,mercelo, kroos, carvajal combined..
go and check it
in juventus. now i think he is the highest or second higheest assister..go check..
in Portugal he has the highest assist too

so what then are u saying

3 Likes

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by babakb: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Avraham:
Did he win the UCL alone singlehandedly ? Was it not a team award.

There Is a reason why we use the word "individually" and "individually" Messi is better than ronaldo.

Take it or leave it.

Which Team? Cr7 was the top scorer in all the UCL he won, in fact he is the top scorer and top assists in UCL history, please tell me that he didn't win them single handedly again........

2 Likes

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by babakb: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
ifiokjohn:
i hate it when u say Ronaldo don't assist..
Ronaldo had the highest assist while in Madrid. more than modric,mercelo, kroos, carvajal combined..
go and check it
in juventus. now i think he is the highest or second higheest assister..go check..
in Portugal he has the highest assist too

so what then are u saying

Guy no mind them that is how they always lie

2 Likes

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by Avraham: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
babakb:

Which Team? Cr7 was the top scorer in all the UCL he won, in fact he is the top scorer and top assists in UCL history, please tell me that he didn't win them single handedly again........
Winning the UCL is a team award, Ronaldo was not playing the role of the defenders neither was he the left backs or midfielders. UCL is strictly a team award.
Someone gave him assists to score goals and that is what he knows - only to score goals.
Single-handedly My Foot.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by babakb: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Avraham:
Winning the UCL is a team award, Ronaldo was not playing the role of the defenders neither was he the left backs or midfielders. UCL is strictly a team award.
Someone gave him assists to score goals and that is what he knows - only to score goals.
Single-handedly My Foot.

Please who has the highest assists in UCL history?

2 Likes

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by Avraham: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
babakb:

Please who has the highest assists in UCL history?
While Single Out UCL
Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by Avraham: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by babakb: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Avraham:
While Single Out UCL

Who has the 2nd highest assists in Laliga history?
Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by Avraham: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
babakb:

Who has the 2nd highest assists in Laliga history?

1 Like

Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by Avraham: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
This was then, Messi has a better goal ratio than the so called ronaldo despite playing in a deeper position.

All this ronaldo fans should go and sit down.
Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by cr7lomo: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Avraham:
Single-handedly My Foot.

No messi pass the ball to himself and he also scored so you are saying it does not have teammates besides the only one 3 the first one that he won he didn't play more than 5 games and he missed from the quarterfinals to the semifinals and final
Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by EbukaHades10(m): 1:18am On Nov 17, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
Go and sit down, you lack logical reasoning and conceptual analysis. Opposition fans don't applaud Messi abi.
You never refuted any of the points I raised, You here talking trash.
All this ur grammar no go commot the fact say Ororo is the greatest player that ever lived.

U saying I should refute ur points. Ok

How will u remove Ronaldo's goal? That's what makes him Ronaldo and I'm sure u do know that there are better players than Ronaldo.

Remove Messi's goals,u say,and he's still a playmaker. The only thing differentiating Messi,Hazard,Henrik,Modric, Toni krose abi how dem dey spell his name and others is the number of goals and bcus,of course,he plays for Barcelona.
Even Jodi Alba is a better playmaker than Messi.

So,boss,remove Messi's goals and he's on the same level with the players I mentioned if not less.

My 2 cents
Re: Messi Admits CR7 Is Better Than Him by zopaks: 1:50am On Nov 17, 2018
EbukaHades10:
All this ur grammar no go commot the fact say Ororo is the greatest player that ever lived.

U saying I should refute ur points. Ok

How will u remove Ronaldo's goal? That's what makes him Ronaldo and I'm sure u do know that there are better players than Ronaldo.

Remove Messi's goals,u say,and he's still a playmaker. The only thing differentiating Messi,Hazard,Henrik,Modric, Toni krose abi how dem dey spell his name and others is the number of goals and bcus,of course,he plays for Barcelona.
Even Jodi Alba is a better playmaker than Messi.

So,boss,remove Messi's goals and he's on the same level with the players I mentioned if not less.

My 2 cents
Just google impossible goals by Messi! Watch the YouTube videos. I personally don't see him as human

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Kanu Nwankwo A Nigerian Football Legend? / Brazil's $12B Olympics In Ruins, Abandoned Olympics Venues Around The World. / David De Gea New Christmas Meme Picture Got Football Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.