Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary (4630 Views)

Boko Haram Surrender II, Shekau Whereabouts Unknown - Satellite Pictures! / Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect / Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria Cities( Fraud Population) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Becomrich0: 2:10am On Jul 24, 2010
When people talk of Delta igbo. look at the satellite picture and show us the Igbo in this satellite pictures names. I think the propaganda should stop here.

igbo do catch una mugu finished. delta state. Them don catch una mugu finished. I know someone who grow up with , and he told me this many year ago. He is an igbo . I disgree with him then. but now I believe his story. Most igbo claim delta state to be able to go to school or get better job or take part in sport. . and collect delta state bursary

Ikeyman would you agree with me, those claiming delta state, are only doing to get bursary. And my friend told me, they also claim eze title to get money from the delta state government for villages and town that does not exist. Do you now agree with me. 

Beaf show me, the delta igbo on this satellite pictures.

Is it owa that is delta igbo or  Mtipineme, dont you see the names of this town, do they look igbo to you.  Do they still give bursary in delta state.

Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Becomrich0: 2:10am On Jul 24, 2010
h

Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by mensdept: 2:14am On Jul 24, 2010
Omo shut up cool
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by udezue(m): 2:15am On Jul 24, 2010
Lmao
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Becomrich0: 4:08am On Jul 24, 2010
Beaf come back here. Does Iseele Mkpitime sound igbo to you now you people have used propaganda for many years to denied this people in delta state. ? is it fair?

I think we should start been fair to others in nigeria, if not, you people would have a problem.
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by GAR3TH(m): 4:11am On Jul 24, 2010
why does it feel that every day more smart people are LEAVING nairaland. . .IDK but i might join them and leave if more idiots and tribalist keep joining

1 Like

Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by mensdept: 4:16am On Jul 24, 2010
Becomrich0:

Beaf come back here. Does Iseele Mkpitime sound igbo to you now you people have used propaganda for many years to denied  this people in delta state. ? is it fair?

I think we should start been fair to others in nigeria, if not, you people would have a problem.

It sounds more Igbo than Yoruba

And yes, Igbo people are the biggest ethnic group in Delta State MAPBOY
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Becomrich0: 4:54am On Jul 24, 2010
Iseele Mkpitime.  it is benin. 

so why have some people been telling lies.

grath what tribalist are you talking about. I saw something, And I ask question. Na lie I talk. No. I spoke the truth. It means all this year you people have been give us shit story.

At this moment I am not sure, if igbo are nigerian or from cameroon. Which want una been, Joking. some times you people lie, that you are jews people.
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by excanny: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2010
becomrich has successfully shown over time that he's an IDIOT.
Yes, its becoming very necessary each day to leave nairaland.
The wise are leaving!
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by baslone: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2010
hmmm
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by AloyEmeka8: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2010
Becomerich is taking this freedom of speech too far.
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Beaf: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2010
Are there any Nigerian doctors in Canada? A google electricity engineer needs your help!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Becomrich0: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2010
Aloy_Emeka,+ which freedom of speech are you taken too far.

Do you know how many years, your stupid propaganda have denied the people of this area federal government and state appointment.

You even went to the entend of bringing people from enugu and imo state to take thier position in federal and state appointment. Do you think that is right No answer me Aloy emeka.?

Because you people own the media does not mean you have to do this to other nigerian. It is not good.

Why are you doing this. Look ijaws are about 3 % of delta state, when you look at satellite pictures. is that what you want to know. from what I see here, Itsekiri are not minority in Delta state. They are not minority. The two largest ethnics group in delta state are Itsekiri and Uhrobo. Even the Isoko people are more than the ijaw people.

And when you look at the satellite pictures. I dont know how to define agbor people (let use the word benin because they are not igbos.)

any trace of igbo immigrate in delta state is less than 5% of the population. most of the state is Itsekiri and Uhrobo people. Thier towns look bigger.

The so call Delta igbo thing is a lie. Look at the satellite pictures for yourself.

I had an igbo friend who told me this many year ago, i did not believe him. But I discovered it was a scam. That they collect money from delta state, including bursary , schoolarship claiming they are from delta state. Some people even go to the state and collect money claim they are igbo chiefs, where even you cant find igbos villages in those place.

you can see how bad this scam is. Even on google earth, they must have sent information to google and they change the name of an Uhrobo town Abraka to an Igbo name. Everybody in nigeria knows Abraka is not an Igbo town, but they are Uhrobo people. And the place is called Abraka, this is where the delta state university is located.

issele Mkpitime is not an Igbo name, so how can those people be delta igbos.? look at owa, izarra, Abvo, those are no igbo names? they are Benin names. my research started when i read an article on NVS, when a young nigeria said that Ohaneze president Raph Uwaechue was telling a lie.

I now ran a seach on the Ohaneze president, and I discovered that Raph Uwaechue was the biafra republic Ambassador to france. Then I got to know they were making up some of this story,

And they were using propaganda for many years,

The reason why the igbos must have started sending wrong information to google earth, is because people were going to discover the truth, so they started rename other ethnics group towns after igbos names on google earth.
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by philip0906(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2010
NA REAL WAH OH,I WONDER IF THERE R MODS IN THIS PLACE AGAIN.EVERYDAY,MORONIC THREADS R OPENED BY THIS MAN/WOMAN CALLED BECOMERICH,PITY embarassed embarassed. . .very soon blacksta will come and defend his "Lord",Becomerich

1 Like

Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Abagworo(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2010
becomerich go and learn igbo language because you have so much love for it.after learning igbo,you would know the meaning of those words.
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Becomrich0: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2010
so Iseele Mkpitime.  is igbo to you. or is it abavo that is igbo? or owa that is igbo , You need doctor.
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by EzeUche(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2010
Na wa o! I did not know Becomrich0 was a tribalist. I thought he wanted his Yoruba brethren to secede from Nigeria and join the Benin Republic even though most of the people in that country are descendants of the Dahomey!

Now he is trying to say that there are not many Delta Igbos in Delta State. The Igbos of delta state are by the far the largest group in the state. They are just not united so that is why the gov't haven't given them their own state. Once they speak with one voice, ANIOMA STATE will be created and you will see the true number of the Western Igbo. We Igbos are not just East of the Niger, we are also West of it. Just like there are Igbos in Benue State and Cross River.
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by asha80(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2010
This the height of moronic imbecility  grin
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by EzeUche(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2010
Just look at the Delta State ethnic map.

And look at the core Delta Igbo areas: Ika, Aniocha, and Ukwuani

Bini Influenced people: Urhobo and Isoko

Yoruba influenced people: Itsekiri

& finally the Ijaw who are mostly confined to Bayelsa, but are found in some numbers in small areas of Rivers and Delta State.

Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by EzeUche(m): 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2010
Whenever I talk to my Itsekiri friends, they always say that they hate the Ijaw and don't trust them after the Warri Crisis.
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by ezeagu(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2010
I love how you nicely cut out Umunede, one of the biggest towns in Igbo West. grin Oh and Akwukwu Igbo, and Enugu, and Owere. shocked grin grin grin
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Beaf: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2010
EzeUche:

Na wa o! I did not know Becomrich0 was a tribalist. I thought he wanted his Yoruba brethren to secede from Nigeria and join the Benin Republic even though most of the people in that country are descendants of the Dahomey!

Now he is trying to say that there are not many Delta Igbos in Delta State. The Igbos of delta state are by the far the largest group in the state. They are just not united so that is why the gov't haven't given them their own state. Once they speak with one voice, ANIOMA STATE will be created and you will see the true number of the Western Igbo. We Igbos are not just East of the Niger, we are also West of it. Just like there are Igbos in Benue State and Cross River.

Urhobo's are the largest ethnic group in Delta state by a very large margin. The next largest is Ijaw, before Igbo. Isoko is the smallest, followed by Itsekiri.
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by EzeUche(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2010
Beaf:

Urhobo's are the largest ethnic group in Delta state by a very large margin. The next largest is Ijaw, before Igbo. Isoko is the smallest, followed by Itsekiri.

I question those numbers. Does the Delta Igbo include the Ika and Ukwuani since these two groups sometimes not considered Igbo, even though their language is Igbo by all accounts.

And it seems that if you look at the map I just presented, the Delta Igbo clearly have the most land in the state. I don't know the population density, but it would seem that they have a great influence.

Maybe Delta Igbo numbers were cut in half since it was them who suffered the most during the civil war. Whole villages being wiped out.

And would the Isoko be lumped in with the Urhobo who are all descendants of the Bini?
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Abagworo(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2010
becomerich iare akahia and ubiaja igbo or esan names?we know where there are cases of similar word use but different context.

Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Beaf: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2010
EzeUche:

I question those numbers. Does the Delta Igbo include the Ika and Ukwuani since these two groups sometimes not considered Igbo, even though their language is Igbo by all accounts.

And it seems that if you look at the map I just presented, the Delta Igbo clearly have the most land in the state. I don't know the population density, but it would seem that they have a great influence.

Maybe Delta Igbo numbers were cut in half since it was them who suffered the most during the civil war. Whole villages being wiped out.

And would the Isoko be lumped in with the Urhobo who are all descendants of the Bini?

Forget about those questions and conjurations. The facts on the ground are plain and they state that; "Urhobo's are the largest ethnic group in Delta state by a very large margin. The next largest is Ijaw, before Igbo. Isoko is the smallest, followed by Itsekiri."
Those facts run Delta state politics.
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by EzeUche(m): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2010
Beaf:

Forget about those questions and conjurations. The facts on the ground are plain and they state that; "Urhobo's are the largest ethnic group in Delta state by a very large margin. The next largest is Ijaw, before Igbo. Isoko is the smallest, followed by Itsekiri."
Those facts run Delta state politics.

And I don't care who run Delta state politics. Every Igbo in Alaigbo understand that our cousins have been marginalized in Delta State. That is why there is a need for Anioma State. I don't believe these numbers. Whenever, it comes to counting the Igbos, it seems like authorities like to slice our numbers by at least 30%
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Beaf: 12:11am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

And I don't care who run Delta state politics. Every Igbo in Alaigbo understand that our cousins have been marginalized in Delta State. That is why there is a need for Anioma State. I don't believe these numbers. Whenever, it comes to counting the Igbos, it seems like authorities like to slice our numbers by at least 30%

You can believe what you like, but always make sure it is grounded in fact. Fiction makes you your own worst enemy.
The cry for Anioma state started long before Delta state was created, so you clearly have no clue of what you are talking about.

It should be the Ijaws claiming marginalisation, they have a huge population and their lands vastly enhance the GDP of Delta state (same as a couple of other groups). However, it is the Urhobo and Igbo that traditionally ally to rule Delta state.
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by EzeUche(m): 12:15am On Jul 26, 2010
Beaf:

You can believe what you like, but always make sure it is grounded in fact. Fiction makes you your own worst enemy.
The cry for Anioma state started long before Delta state was created, so you clearly have no clue of what you are talking about.

It should be the Ijaws claiming marginalisation, they have a huge population and their lands vastly enhance the GDP of Delta state (same as a couple of other groups). However, it is the Urhobo and Igbo that traditionally ally to rule Delta state.

I don't believe you. Even though I am an Aro Igbo, I feel for my fellow Igbos in Delta State.

Beaf, I already know who you are more aligned with! Remember we have battle on this board before. Let us not end our truce, because you know how I feel about your people.
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Beaf: 12:32am On Jul 26, 2010
EzeUche:

I don't believe you. Even though I am an Aro Igbo, I feel for my fellow Igbos in Delta State.

Beaf, I already know who you are more aligned with! Remember we have battle on this board before. Let us not end our truce, because you know how I feel about your people.

My dear, your choices and your "battles" are yours.

Like I said, fiction makes you your own worst enemy.
Urhobo and Igbo have ruled Delta state since its inception. Go find out.
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Abagworo(m): 1:02am On Jul 26, 2010
Beaf:

My dear, your choices and your "battles" are yours.

Like I said, fiction makes you your own worst enemy.
Urhobo and Igbo have ruled Delta state since its inception. Go find out.

no igbo has ruled delta state.osadebe only ruled mid-west long before most of nairalanders were born.as for population it is majority urhobo followed by igbos and not ijaws.everywhere i go from abuja to usa to portharcourt i mostly encounter urhobos and igbos from delta.isoko is almost thesame with urhobo in language and culture.

becomerich should however be ignored.he is not a yorubaman but an agent of destabilization.delta people should accept one another as equal and ignore becomerich's maps.i asked him if akahia an esan town is igbo?
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Beaf: 1:18am On Jul 26, 2010
Abagworo:

no igbo has ruled delta state.osadebe only ruled mid-west long before most of nairalanders were born.as for population it is majority urhobo followed by igbos and not ijaws.everywhere i go from abuja to usa to portharcourt i mostly encounter urhobos and igbos from delta.isoko is almost thesame with urhobo in language and culture.

becomerich should however be ignored.he is not a yorubaman but an agent of destabilization.delta people should accept one another as equal and ignore becomerich's maps.i asked him if akahia an esan town is igbo?

Ruling the state politically is quite different from running the governorship.
This is the list of Delta state govs and administrators from 1991 to date;

Luke Chijiuba Ochulor (Igbo) 1991 - 1992
Felix Ibru (Urhobo) 1992 - 1993
Abdulkadir Shehu 1993 - 1993
Bassey Asuquo 1993 - 1994
Ibrahim Kefas 1994 - 1996
John Dungs 1996 - 1998
Walter Feghabo (Ijaw) 1998 - 1999
James Ibori (Urhobo) 1999 - 2007
Emmanuel Uduaghan (Itsekiri) 2007 -
Re: Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary by Abagworo(m): 1:40am On Jul 26, 2010
Beaf:

Ruling the state politically is quite different from running the governorship.
This is the list of Delta state govs and administrators from 1991 to date;

Luke Chijiuba Ochulor (Igbo) 1991 - 1992
Felix Ibru (Urhobo) 1992 - 1993
Abdulkadir Shehu 1993 - 1993
Bassey Asuquo 1993 - 1994
Ibrahim Kefas 1994 - 1996
John Dungs 1996 - 1998
Walter Feghabo (Ijaw) 1998 - 1999
James Ibori (Urhobo) 1999 - 2007
Emmanuel Uduaghan (Itsekiri) 2007 -

thank you very much.ochulor is an igbo so i was wrong.but i would like you to verify the population distribution in delta .

(1) (2)

What Is The Major Problem Of Efcc? / Could This Be A Speech From MUGABE For Real? / VP Osinbajo Contradicts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.