Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) (4720 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
--- Lady Threatened By Man For Not Adding Him On WhatsApp In Portharcourt ----

Miss Onyinyechi Pretty Christian AJ has cried out on her social media page after a guy(one of her facebook friend) threatened to kill her because she refused to add him up on WhatsApp.

She shared photos of the guy and wrote:

Death threat alert!!! please whoever know this person should please inform me with immediate effect. this guy has threatened to kill me! that my life is worth "two hundred thousand naira 200k." and that his coming back to Port Harcourt in some days time. That wit 200k he will get me n show me who he is. because I refused adding him up on WhatsApp!. We'll be uploading the chat conversation by morning that lead to the threat. Respost.

Sharing the chat conversion she wrote:

You know how Nigerians take serious things to be mockery of fun. it is not fun until the day you that hear that something happens to me! Which nothing will happen, n everybody will start saying yes If i had know. God will punish everybody who think I ate the guys money for anything. I mean of you on my social media how many times do I even chat with u on a daily basis? for you to say that.

This is me and the guys conversation from the day i added him up till yesterday night. said he said he owns "100% italiano" in GRA anybody who has an information to that let me know pls.
And if You can't be positive for once please don't say anything it's not by force that you must contribute to it.

See photos and reactions below

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/death-threat-lady-threatened-by-man-for-not-adding-him-on-whatsapp-photos/

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
More

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
More

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
MORE

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
A slayqueen is about to be used to appease the gods

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Fierce11: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
This one is a typical Nairaland female; The hoes and victim-criers.
You accepted his request, he acknowledged it and you started with all this "dear" name calling trash because you thought you've jammed mugu abi? Smh. I noticed that the issue the hoe had with the humble young man was his honest question about her being "real" and not all this "fake" scraps.. As expected, the dullard feminist picked offense.. Now, she's crying porcupine. *spits.
She even said she is "fighting her own battles" (which would not exceed or be less than abortions). And she mentioned needing data. This bi'tch issa WHo're gold miner!!
If he had not asked that question, I'm sure that by now, she would'av alread "chopped" small money from the guy.. She even wants to confirms if he really owns that place so that she'd lowkey go back and dm him. Besides, what is; "I'm grateful" when asked if you are good?Smh. Bastard illiterate hoes everywhere. Nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
cc: lalasticlala this is serious shocked

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by ojun50(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
All dis fuckkkkkkkkk boys nd pussy distributors will nt yet us hear work. I hope d police are seeing dis.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by DrRasheed: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
What a world..? Some dumbs neva bliv that Money never buy happiness.
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by thesicilian: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2018

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Jonadull: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
Fierce11:
You accepted his request, he acknowledged it and you started with all this "dear" name calling trash because you thought you've jammed mugu abi? Smh. I noticed that the issue the hoe had with the humble young man was his honest question about her being "real" and not all this "fake" scraps.. As expected, the dullard feminist picked offense.. Now, she's crying porcupine. *spits.
She even said she is "fighting her own battles" (which would not exceed or be less than abortions). And she mentioned needing data. This bi'tch issa WHo're gold miner!!
If he had not asked that question, I'm sure that by now, she would'av alread "chopped" small money from the guy.. She even wants to confirms if he really owns that place so that she'd lowkey go back and dm him. Smh. Bastard hoes everywhere. Nonsense.
Exactly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by kushercain: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
"And I died for these fools?"

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
Fvcktards!
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by samysmoothfresh: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
E clear say the guy na abgero (tout) or ex-agbero

and the woman na gold digging olosho

meanwhile Which kain mumu chat be this sef? undecided

the oga just turn violent all of a sudden

na when e reach insult na im the madam con say e get time and data

when two wereys jam, this is what happens

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Is it by force to be friends on WhatsApp undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
My friends think i am too Proud for not Accepting friend request from people i Dont know, i nor get body 4 trouble
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by samysmoothfresh: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Fierce11:
If he had not asked that question, I'm sure that by now, she would'av alread "chopped" small money from the guy.. She even wants to confirms if he really owns that place so that she'd lowkey go back and dm him. Besides, what is; "I'm grateful" when asked if you are good?Smh. Bastard illiterate hoes everywhere. Nonsense.

clap me my guy!!!

Better red oil dey your head!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
guys de try sha

see how many messages him de send before the girl even reply, sometimes in a week time

I hate that rubbish, that's why I respect myself no matter how pretty you are if I see your profile if I don't know you, I won't add you up

even if we 're already friends, If I notice you chat me like that, I will just stop chatting, I have better things to do with my life and also they are alot of girls too, that's my principle

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Na this heavy bress won kill this man so.

Men too like women why??

Is it by force to add you on WhatsApp

Useless men of this type who can't keep their preek one place are plenty on Nairaland

I will deal with dem all soon undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
NaijaOlosho:

Men too like women why??

Useless men of this type who can't keep their preek one place are plenty on Nairaland

The moniker says it all. grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
She suddenly had the time and data to reply, almost instantly, when the insults started.

Is being rude the only way to get a girls attention?
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
cheesycheesy And she was abusing him without considering what may happen to her... Las Las fear grab her sote she post about am.... cheesycheesy some ladies sha
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
PurplePatch:

The moniker says it all. grin

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
NaijaOlosho:

Men too like women why??

with this your moniker,,, hope guys won't be the ones to deal with you at lastgringrin....
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Dacronym(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
The story of every Nigerian Man with money Lol
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
with this your moniker,,, hope guys won't be the ones to deal with you at lastgringrin....

cheesy dem no fit
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
NaijaOlosho:

cheesy dem no fit

gringringringrin
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Slaveman343: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Some guys and hand falling

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Men those boobs are sumptous....he was getting close to sucking them b4 asking that question
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Kenekingisback: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
But where is Mynd44 sef shocked
Re: Pretty Lady Cries Out After Man Threatened To Kill Her For Doing This (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
The boy na mumu report his stupidity to the police habeg undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? / Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself / Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.