Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife (10029 Views)

Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President / Abaribe, Nnia Nwodo, Jim Nwobodo, SE Governors, Others Have Close Door Meeting / Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by Babygiwa(f): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
…Hails gov’s benevolence to Chief Mike Ejeagha’s family

The wife of Senator Jim Nwobodo, the former Governor of old Anambra State, Mrs. Pat Nwobodo, has described Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi as “Junior Jim”, who has exhibited outstanding leadership qualities similar to that of her husband when he was governor.

Mrs. Nwobodo added that she was proud to call Gov. Ugwuanyi “Junior Jim” and speak well about him because he has remembered and accorded past leaders of the state their due respect.

The wife of the former Governor, who spoke during this year’s Annual Constituency Outreach/ Empowerment programme of the Deputy Leader of the Enugu State House of Assembly and Member representing Enugu South Rural Constituency, Hon. Onyinye Ugwu, also commended Gov. Ugwuanyi for entrenching peace and security in the state, saying that “everybody now has rest of mind”.

She equally applauded Gov. Ugwuanyi for his recent benevolence to the family of the iconic highlife musician, Chief Mike Ejeagha, stressing that such rare gesture depicts the governor’s humility and why she calls him “Junior Jim”.

Mrs. Nwobodo maintained that Gov. Ugwuanyi has unique leadership qualities of humility and compassion for the people, recalling: “I opened a newspaper few days ago and I saw our governor and Chief Mike Ejeagha as they were seated on a chair. Who would have remembered such a person? That is humility, that is why am here”.

She also thanked the governor for giving Hon. Ugwu the opportunity to serve the state and equally appreciated the organizer of the empowerment programme for her contributions to the upliftment to the wellbeing of the downtrodden in the community, pointing out that such gesture was in tandem with the vision and leadership style of the governor.

Responding, Gov. Ugwuanyi thanked Nwobodo’s wife for her kind words, saying that “I am proud to be a Junior Jim - one of our foremost and revered Leaders”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/i-call-ugwuanyi-junior-jim-says-jim-nwobodos-wife/

R-L: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State; Wife of Senator Jim Nwobodo, Mrs. Pat Nwobodo; Chairman of Enugu South Local Government Area, Hon. Sunday Ugwu, and the Deputy Leader of the State Assembly and member representing Enugu South Rural Constituency, Hon. Mrs. Onyinye Ugwu, during her Annual Constituency Outreach and Empowerment programme, yesterday

Re: I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by Felixalex(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm

Junior Jim

sure say na just similar leadership skills??

3 Likes

Re: I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by homirefacuny(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Tables grin
Abi senior Jim.. Rada rada embarassed

1 Like

Re: I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by Kenekingisback: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Amazing
Re: I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by NCANTaskForce: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
shocked Crooks, Both Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Sunday Ugwu (Sunny Motors), Jim Nwobodo & Wife has ganged up to sell off the lands of the people from Enugu South & Nkanu, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has done nothing for Enugu South if not sell thier lands, Here is an evidence of my claim

Stop celebrating mediocrity OEPHIUS & Babygiwa

3 Likes

Re: I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by Ibcrown(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
We living here at the westside. We don't care about their shits over there
Re: I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by osazeeblue01: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
Another name again
Re: I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by Robisky001(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hope it won't end up in the bedroom... Just asking though!
Re: I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by somez(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Your mind needs fumigation
Robisky001:
Hope it won't end up in the bedroom... Just asking though!
Re: I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by wink2015(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
Babygiwa:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/i-call-ugwuanyi-junior-jim-says-jim-nwobodos-wife/

R-L: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State; Wife of Senator Jim Nwobodo, Mrs. Pat Nwobodo; Chairman of Enugu South Local Government Area, Hon. Sunday Ugwu, and the Deputy Leader of the State Assembly and member representing Enugu South Rural Constituency, Hon. Mrs. Onyinye Ugwu, during her Annual Constituency Outreach and Empowerment programme, yesterday

I wish governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is the governor of Delta state.

The present governor of Delta state another IFEANYI called Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa is not moving Delta state forward.

He is the direct opposite of governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state. Who is his namesake.

Imagine a presumed to be rich state like Delta state can not boost of any indices of economic growth despite the presence of crude oil and the fact that the state is richly endowed with maritime land that strength across the Atlantic ocean.

Ex-governor James Onanefe Ibori looted Delta state treasury crazy ripping off the peoples collective commonwealth.

His two successor Dr. Emmanuel Udughan and the incumbent governor Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa took Delta state further down the line of poverty and penury.

No industries to engage the youth.

No biscuits, toiletries factories

No soap detergent factories

No breweries industries

No manufacturing industries of any kind in Asaba, Warri, Ughelli, Sapele, Agbor, Oleh, Ozoro, Patani, Burutu, Bomadi etc

Most of all the finished goods are brought from factories in Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun state that are providing employment for their indigene or residents.

The Warri seaport is not in operations.

That is a seaport that is supposed to generate employment.

But Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa is sitting in Asaba unmindful of the scope of his responsibility as a governor.

Governor Okowa is supposed to synergise with stakeholders at the state and federal level to get the moribund Warri seaport working.

Do not tell me that it is the youth that is keeping investors away from Delta state due to persistent troubles from youth and community leaders.

That is an old sermons we have heard time and time again.

The electorate should use the power of their vote to show the likes of governor of Delta state. Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa the door.

The suffering in Delta state is too much enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by Biguyman: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
wink2015:

I wish governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is the governor of Delta state.

The present governor of Delta state another IFEANYI called Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa is not moving Delta state forward.

No industries to engage the youth.

No biscuits, toiletries factories

No soap detergent factories

No breweries industries

No manufacturing industries of any kind in Asaba, Warri, Ughelli, Sapele, Agbor, Oleh, Ozoro, Patani, Burutu, Bomadi etc

Most of all the finished goods are brought from factories in Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun state that are providing employment for their indigene or residents.

The Warri seaport is not in operations.

That is a seaport that is supposed to generate employment.

But Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa is sitting in Asaba unmindful of the scope of his responsibility as a governor.

Governor Okowa is supposed to synergise with stakeholders at the state and federal level to get the moribund Warri seaport working.

Do not tell me that it is the youth that is keeping investors away from Delta state due to persistent troubles from youth and community leaders.

That is an old sermons we have heard time and time again.

Ugwuanyi is a scam, ask anyone living in enugu state.

Don't be deceived.

Chime is the best thing that ever happened to enugu state

4 Likes

Re: I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by KelB(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Why the governor come fat for head like that
EFCC investigate this man
Re: I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by philchudi: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Biguyman:
Ugwuanyi is a scam, ask anyone living in enugu state.
Don't be deceived.
Chime is the best thing that ever happened to enugu state

Do you live in Enugu?

Amebo!!
Re: I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by philchudi: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
shocked Crooks, Both Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Sunday Ugwu (Sunny Motors), Jim Nwobodo & Wife has ganged up to sell off the lands of the people from Enugu South & Nkanu, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has done nothing for Enugu South if not sell thier lands, Here is an evidence of my claim

Stop celebrating mediocrity OEPHIUS & Babygiwa

Come, U be robot?

Same thing every time Ugwuanyi's name comes up.
Re: I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by NCANTaskForce: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
philchudi:

Come, U be robot?

Same thing every time Ugwuanyi's name comes up.
Enjoy your peanut in peace< You've been bought with 1500
Re: I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife by blastac: 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
Fun fact

Did you know?
Every major road in Enugu has portholes that looks like a mini ditch.

Are you aware also that the incumbent governor is the worst the state have ever produced.

Finally the governor have filled the entire state with his poster telling us we are in the hands of God.

I personally believe that the major reason this man pally with osibanjo Dem is because he knows he has no achievement and if APC comes in full strength, He would be defeated come 2k19.

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed Fawehinmi: Buhari Condoles With Late Activist’s Family / Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States / Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.