Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. (810 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. by yelanst(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2010
there is this guy i went into a relationship with 5 years ago.Then I just finished my secondary school and he just graduated from the uni. i loved him so dearly then b4 something happened. THere was a time he went to lagos in search of greener pasture and then i have gained admission into the uni. i called his no one day and a female voice answered it. in my curiousity i believed he had started another date. However he told me that it was his cousin whom he stays with picked it. i didnt believe it and we broke up. this year the guy came back into my live. he had been so good to me ever since we started dating this year and i have started to love him again, all of a sudden he came up with this question. he asked me if i am into any serious relationship, and if yes i should tell him so that he will quit bc, first he wouldnt like to be the second guy in my life, and second he wouldnt like me to dump my boyfriend for no reason the way i dumped him some few years ago. actually i am into a serious relationship now. should i dump my boyfriend for this guy? should i continue with my old relationship? help.
Re: Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2010
you knw what you want and what is good for you

check the first and second whoever treats you right, go for him
Re: Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. by CareTaker1(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

you knw what you want and what is good for you

check/test the first and second whoever treats you right, go for him

I can't agree less, run a bed test of both men, see who's treats you are better off with and then go for the dog.
Re: Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. by agitator: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2010
yelanst:

actually i am into a serious relationship now. should i dump my boyfriend for this guy? should i continue with my old relationship? help.

Are you sure it is a serious relationship?  Somebody in a serious relationship doesn't cheat.  You are f/.*kcing two guys at the same time and talking rubbish of a serious relationship
Re: Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2010
hmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2010
^^^^^
Love4bug,

I requested for ur friendship in ur thread on dating section. No reply from you.

I have all the qualities u need. My fear is whether u can meet up to mine
Re: Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2010
visit confused.com
Re: Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2010
Firearm:

^^^^^
Love4bug,

I requested for your friendship in your thread on dating section. No reply from you.

I have all the qualities u need. My fear is whether u can meet up to mine
grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. by Spyker: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2010
I think you should focus on your education and one guy at a time. At this rate, if you get pregnant, none will agree to father the child. DNA will not work here ooh.
Secondly, Who among the guys to you love?
Re: Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. by GreatCork: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2010
Yelanst, babes just forgrt him.

I am single
Re: Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. by fubiluv: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2010
Which of them have what you want?
Which of them has the qualities you want in a man?
This your present boy friend ,is he serious?and what does he want?
Are you sure this old guy that is coming back is really serious?
If this your boyfriend do that to you,how will you feel?
Answer these questions and we will start from there.
Re: Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. by luap: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2010
U dumped the first guy, now your thinking of dumping the second guy. Your not a good woman for any guy. You treat us like used toilet paper, discarding us.

Someday, your going to loose your youthful looks and figure, and someone might dump you in the garbage.
Re: Please Somebody Help, I Am Confused. by omofat: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2010
luap:

U dumped the first guy, now your thinking of dumping the second guy. Your not a good woman for any guy. You treat us like used toilet paper, discarding us.

Someday, your going to loose your youthful looks and figure, and someone might dump you in the garbage.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

I Hate D Ladies / What Makes A Woman To Be In A Man's Class Or Vice Versa. / Happy Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.