Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud (41069 Views)

EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan / EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) / OOU Students, Juliana And Oh Dollar's Kidnappers & Killers Arrested - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud by Gasfoundation(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Abeg where the girls Dem na
Re: EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud by cornel9297: 1:26am On Nov 16, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:
I saw two Yoruba boys last week kids for dat matter with Big gold chains and iPhoneXS with AirPods I know from they look dey are Yahoo boy d scam one who wanted to buy food from fast food can’t even speak the list English
If not for charms he can never afford does stuff
most of them are not smart and can't compose simple English,this is the main reason they engage in juju and other fetish things.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud by dangoteinlaw: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2018
Viccur:
What would EFCC do with/to those cars?
Someone should enlighten me.
BTW exotic indeed.
exortic indeed Go and price Camry 2015 and see how much, go to autos and check evil spirit used model and still open Ur smelly mouth there. I'm not supporting yahooboys but I hate comments bred out of envy and hate, criticize what is bad but don't because of that allow envy to now cloud your judgement.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud by Aystarz: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2018
Richdad50:
Ill gotten wealth from the blood and sweat of hardworking men and women. I curse them all. They parade flashy cars and riches while their victims languish in pain and penury. I curse them again.

If you want to cheat, make sure you cheat death, not people. If you must lie, then lie down to sleep, but don’t lie to people. If you need to beg, then beg God for forgiveness, don’t beg people for money. And if you must boast, boast only of God’s love for you. - credit to Reno
#Richdadnuggets

Quite a wordsmith, aren't you? grin
Re: EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud by Viccur(m): 8:14am On Nov 16, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
exortic indeed Go and price Camry 2015 and see how much, go to autos and check evil spirit used model and still open Ur smelly mouth there. I'm not supporting yahooboys but I hate comments bred out of envy and hate, criticize what is bad but don't because of that allow envy to now cloud your judgement.
Don't even try to ambush me with your stupidity. the fact i made a comment doesn't need to bother you cos i can comment what pleases me. is there anywhere i encouraged yahoo boys even if i did why are you bothered? do you even know the meaning of Exotic? l cant perceive any impression of envy or hate in my comment.
Re: EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud by dangoteinlaw: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2018
Viccur:
Don't even try to ambush me with your stupidity. the fact i made a comment doesn't need to bother you cos i can comment what pleases me. is there anywhere i encouraged yahoo boys even if i did why are you bothered? do you even know the meaning of Exotic? l cant perceive any impression of envy or hate in my comment.
you don't perceive envy in your comment? Why am I not surprised. How can you criticize something bought with moni no matter how small? Fraud issues assure, do you have a car at all?? Do you even know what it cost to service a car?? You saying that all those cars are not exortic you were not only referencing those boys but also any one else using such car. Now that is where I have a big issue with you coz I will not have a small boy who's still feeding from his father's palm come online to criticize something worth millions which you haven't seen all your life!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud by Viccur(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
you don't perceive envy in your comment? Why am I not surprised. How can you criticize something bought with moni no matter how small? Fraud issues assure, do you have a car at all?? Do you even know what it cost to service a car?? You saying that all those cars are not exortic you were not only referencing those boys but also any one else using such car. Now that is where I have a big issue with you coz I will not have a small boy who's still feeding from his father's palm come online to criticize something worth millions which you haven't seen all your life!!
lol look at this oldman. I'm not amazed at you calling me a small boy anyway it's a trend on NL. There is nothing exotic about those cars maybe you should check your dictionary for the meaning of Exotic bros oldman. I'm sure u dont't know the meaning for spelling it as Exortic. Any comment i make does not need to give you or anybody headache. did you say i criticize? wow! Really? Oga u don't know me or the ride i drive so park well. Car wey person still buy recently with less than 1.5m na im u dey call exotic.
Re: EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud by dangoteinlaw: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Viccur:
lol look at this oldman. I'm not amazed at you calling me a small boy anyway it's a trend on NL. There is nothing exotic about those cars maybe you should check your dictionary fir the meaning of Exotic bros oldman. I'm sure u dont't know the for spelling it as Exortic. Any comment i make does not need to give or anybody headache. did you say i criticize? wow! Really? Oga u don't know me or the ride i drive so park well. Car wey person still buy recently with less than 1.5m na im u dey call exotic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Killed Anthony Igboka - 'Transformer' Confesses . Pic / SARS Officials Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy Dead In Eleme, Rivers (Graphics Photo/Video) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.