Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Ladies Why????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why????? (3135 Views)

Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why????? by Prinzecharlez(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2018
Why do ladies look down on motorists bike men and tricyclists sooo bad!

I was taking a walk with a friend of mine while i observed a bike man stopped his bike and approached a lady maybe to chyke her or something else. You need to see the way the lady ignored the guy as if he doesn't even exist.

I've also observed many girls say they can never date a bus driver or a bike man. Funny enough, these guys earn more than many "men in suit".

Our beautiful ladies of Nairaland, is there any reason why you do this?
Re: Ladies Why????? by pastie(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2018
Most are ignorant
Re: Ladies Why????? by xendra: 7:36am On Nov 16, 2018
Are you people mad sef? Must a lady date every thing that approaches her in the name of a man? Aren't ladies suppose to have standards? If a mad woman tell you she likes you will you accept her?

There are ladies who want to date that bike man but he will say they are too local. It's like knowing you can only afford aloko but choose to walk into an expensive boutique, they'll just chase you out. (With price if they are too nice)

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Why????? by vincentus16: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2018
"If a mad woman tell you she likes you will you accept her?"
are u trying to say that those guys are mad men or what are u trying to say. throw more light

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2018
Booked
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2018
Prinzecharlez:

I was taking a walk with a friend of mine while i observed a bike man stopped his bike and approached a lady maybe to chyke her or something else. You need to see the way the lady ignored the guy as if he doesn't even exist.

I've also observed many girls say they can never date a bus driver or a bike man. Funny enough, these guys earn more than many "men in suit".

it is their behavior in general, transport workers are associated with recklessness and unruly behavior

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2018
the reality is... a bike man who knows his onions well and is self-aware of his status will never approach or have the balls to chike or talk with the likes of any lady with high class, money, success and standards or even the regular out of school drop-outs lingering around the neighborhood.

There is no class driving Okada up and down the streets of Lagos and expect the likes of Genevieve Nnaji or Fatimah the daughter of one Imam in ur street to give u some attention while u attempt to woo her... even if u make 100k daily as an Okada man.

There are rules in dating. There are ladies u can never get to date u no matter how much u love or like them, u 'll just av to bottle ur feelings and take a walk and if u insist u might end up making a fool of urself...

The problem is not the lady, The problem is you.

Step up.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Why????? by Zealas(m): 8:36am On Nov 16, 2018
Prinzecharlez:

they don't know what they want

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why????? by Prinzecharlez(m): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Engage ladies in conversation and more than 60% of them will tell you "over my dead body i can't date a bike man or a bus driver " the guy could even be a well cultured individual, but since his job is in transport services, majority of them don't care it's a no no.

Pathetic
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Everything get class but this life is not fair
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
How many of these guys shouting up and down will date a girl hawking plantain in d street? Pls just shut up and sit down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why????? by mimimile93: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Prinzecharlez:

In 2012 I went to a barber's shop to cut my hair. The shop was a stone throw to my house so I wore bathroom slippers.

Getting there I saw a lady in the shop and the barber was cutting a guy's hair.
Beside me was a phone charging and I thought the guy whose hair was cut owns the fone.

After a while one small boy came into the shop and told the lady that her attention was needed at home. The lady left the shop. The guy whose hair was cut left the shop and did not unplug the phone. I ran to him and told him he has forgotten his fone. He told me the phone isnt his.

I asked the barber he says the fone isnt his too. So I suspected the girl who was in the shop to be the owner of the fone.

I ran towards the girl's direct and luckily I located the girl.

When I approached the girl to ask her if she left a fone at the barber's shop the girl looked at me from head to toe thinking I want to toast her the snub me and walk away.

She didnt even let me say what brought me to her.

While she walked away, I shouted. 'Pls I didnt come to ask u for frndship, I came to ask if u are the owner of the fone dat is chargin at the barber's shop'

the moment she heard that, she shouted. 'Jesus my fone!'

and ran back to picked it. And then told me 'thank u'.

I told her to save her 'thank u'.

A lot of girls with their dirty characters have missed golden opportunities.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Why????? by mimimile93: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
gloria34:
How many of these guys shouting up and down will date a girl hawking plantain in d street? Pls just shut up and sit down
Gloria u are a foool for sayin dis. I always see u as a sensible human never knew u are a fvckwit.
Re: Ladies Why????? by sparkle6(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
gloria34:
those street hawkers are beautiful. I admire because of they being natural and hardworking. I kinda like natural beauty to rainbow faced girls.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Why????? by Foodforthought: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:

In 2012 I went to a barber's shop to cut my hair. The shop was a stone throw to my house so I wore bathroom slippers.

Beside me was a phone charging and I thought the guy whose hair was cut owns the fone.

After a while one small boy came into the shop and told the lady that her attention was needed at home. The lady left the shop. The guy whose hair was cut left the shop and did not unplug the phone. I ran to him and told him he has forgotten his fone. He told me the phone isnt his.

I asked the barber he says the fone isnt his too. So I suspected the girl who was in the shop to be the owner of the fone.

When I approached the girl to ask her if she left a fone at the barber's shop the girl looked at me from head to toe thinking I want to toast her the snub me and walk away.

While she walked away, I shouted. 'Pls I didnt come to ask u for frndship, I came to ask if u are the owner of the fone dat is chargin at the barber's shop'

If I was you I would quietly take the phone back to the shop without telling her
Re: Ladies Why????? by jobonnairaland: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:

Most Nigerian women out there don't think right when it matters most.
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
chenzen:
the reality is... a bike man who knows his onions well and is self-aware of his status will never approach or have the balls to chike or talk with the likes of any lady with high class, money, success and standards or even the regular out of school drop-outs lingering around the neighborhood.

There is no class driving Okada up and down the streets of Lagos and expect the likes of Genevieve Nnaji or Fatimah the daughter of one Imam in ur street to give u some attention while u attempt to woo her... even if u make 100k daily as an Okada man.

There are rules in dating. There are ladies u can never get to date u no matter how much u love or like them, u 'll just av to bottle ur feelings and take a walk and if u insist u might end up making a fool of urself...

The problem is not the lady, The problem is you.

Step up.
preach brother
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Most Nigerian women out there don't think right when it matters most.
you sef why will u leave ur house with bathroom slippers. dress how you want to be adress.
Re: Ladies Why????? by jobonnairaland: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you sef why will u leave ur house with bathroom slippers. dress how you want to be adress.
You quoted wrongly. I am not the person. I don't give women my digits anymore. They bother me a lot with phone calls.
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
jobonnairaland:
You quoted wrongly. I am not the person. I don't women my digits anymore. They bother me a lot with phone calls.
yh right. my bad. my post was adressed to minimile93
Re: Ladies Why????? by jobonnairaland: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
yh right. my bad. my post was adressed to minimile93
It's okay. Our women need to be good and responsible.
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
mimimile93:
Gloria u are a foool for sayin dis. I always see u as a sensible human never knew u are a fvckwit.
If stating my opinion makes me a fool then i have nothing to say to u, my comments were not typed to please u. Dont bother trolling me cause u will meet a wall
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
sparkle6:

those street hawkers are beautiful. I admire because of they being natural and hardworking. I kinda like natural beauty to rainbow faced girls.
Thats good but thats u. Once had a friend who admire a vegetable seller but never approached her. Reason, he just Cant go low, its same 4 most people
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Another Mumu Talking. Don't You Know
Big dress Doesn't mean Big Person.
Girls like you are used and dumped by deceit guys Dress to impress you.
Many Reasons why i don't Bleep with you girls
Cos I don't like to impress love me the way i am if you can't go your way.
You even like dress impression toward guys to the extent you naked in name of fashion.
Madness Creature...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why????? by Prinzecharlez(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
sparkle6:

Chilled drink for you.
Re: Ladies Why????? by Eberechi24(f): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
sparkle6:

How many have you approach for friendship?? it's not about coming on social media to post fairy tale.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Another Mumu Talking. Don't You Know
Big dress Doesn't mean Big Person.
Girls like you are used and dumped by deceit guys Dress to impress you.
Many Reasons why i don't Bleep with you girls
Cos I don't like to impress love me the way i am if you can't go your way.
You even like dress impression toward guys to the extent you naked in name of fashion.
Madness Creature...
if u dress like riffraff you will be treated like riffraff
Re: Ladies Why????? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2018
xendra:
Are you people mad sef? Must a lady date every thing that approaches her in the name of a man? Aren't ladies suppose to have standards? If a mad woman tell you she likes you will you accept her?

There are ladies who want to date that bike man but he will say they are too local. It's like knowing you can only afford aloko but choose to walk into an expensive boutique, they'll just chase you out. (With price if they are too nice)

This was very harsh
Why would you classify someone as a thing?
Re: Ladies Why????? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2018
xendra:
Are you people mad sef? Must a lady date every thing that approaches her in the name of a man? Aren't ladies suppose to have standards?if a mad woman tell you she likes you will you accept her?

Don't be harsh abeg.... Can a mad woman tell me about love.... We are talking about sane people here not mad ones....No offence ..
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Don't be harsh abeg.... Can a mad woman tell me about love.... We are talking about sane people here not mad ones....No offence ..
smiley
Re: Ladies Why????? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2018
Nawa oo. Okada rider, keke driver, etc they are all human beings biko, there is nothing wrong there.
To me the most important thing. is the love, understanding, trying to succeed in life. Anybody can approach me abeg, besides you don't even know if the same guy you ignored would be someone more useful in future, you might even need his help in future. There is nothing bad supporting him to succeed if at all there is true love, give him your support, prayers and love I bet you will not regret it.
Some girls thinking money is everything undecided or dressing on suit. A guy can test you from the beginning by dressing anyhow when of a truth he is a millionaire cheesy Abeg is not everything that centers on money. Ah let me drop pen here cheesy

I know someone will come and quote me and start uttering rubbish, na to just ignore, my own be say I don talk my mind if you don't like my post just ignore undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why????? by anigbajumo(m): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it is their behavior in general, transport workers are associated with recklessness and unruly behavior

Is like u are suffering from mental disorder, u still av the gut to use the word "general".Pls speak only for the transport workers u av met b4 not all......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Limit Yourself To Signs And Signals. Girls Get In Here. / I Need An Online Boyfriend / How Feminism Was Viewed By Men In The 1900's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.