Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west (37288 Views)

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Igbokid: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
oloriburku omo ale ni e. you call yorubas dumbest tribe since history of nigeria election has south west ever vote along ethnic /religious sentiments.
has a political party ever got 70% of south west votes in election like they always get 90% in south east south south north east and north west?
omo ale ni e i repeat
The bastard you quoted is an ipob p..I.. g

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by simplycarro: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
awelekiti:
emi ode? It's ok. Thanks. For your information, the campaign moment isn't here yet. Laws must take it's course. The sanwo olu posters you see everywhere erected by the so called pathfinders is purely illegal . We know the APC is a ruling party so, they can break the laws as they wish.

Gbenu buruku soun... undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by kumakunta: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
spiritedtete:

I need to buy you a bottle of champagne! I honestly wondered how some brains are wired.
Thanks bro . Just plain silly to call the undecided region of the country lukewarm .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by akphrat(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Keegan:

Go ahead fool. What are you waiting for?
. Tot you are matured enough to be on this forum. To hell with your generation
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Dee60: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
They have been telling lies against the VP thinking that people will believe them. SW people are not that gullible.

Jonathan could not push ahead with re-structuring and some people think it is the alleged patron of Miyetti who will do it!

SW used to be Nigeria's main opposition group until SE took over recently!

Well, somehow, the next president of the country may come from the south (SW or SE).

Next election could prove very interesting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Johnmattee(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
oloriburku omo ale ni e. you call yorubas dumbest tribe since history of nigeria election has south west ever vote along ethnic /religious sentiments.
has a political party ever got 70% of south west votes in election like they always get 90% in south east south south north east and north west?
omo ale ni e i repeat
Na you be bastard, that's why you can't see. you are being blindfolded. It's high time people like stop being sycophants and ass-licker. Ji masun, Ode!

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by ORIENTATION101: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
awelekiti:
emi ode? It's ok. Thanks. For your information, the campaign moment isn't here yet. Laws must take it's course. The sanwo olu posters you see everywhere erected by the so called pathfinders is purely illegal . We know the APC is a ruling party so, they can break the laws as they wish.
lols what of AD posters and labour party .matan ra e nbegringrin pdp final burial was when salvador defect with 60% of the pdp structure to apc.
3 months to election in 2015 the whole lagos was flooded with pdp campaign banners and posters. jonathan was coming in and out of lagos.pdp bigwigs was literaly living at eko hotel doing one meeting after the order because dollars was flowing.

today how many ward meetings has pdp done since they did their primary elections behind closed doors.
before primaries for elective post every political party that participated pasted posters and banners pdp had none.no federal money for jamboree even the primary was done behind closed doors without lagosians noticing it.
it will be easier for you to get AD and SDP posters in lagos than pdp

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by 3plet: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sometimes "ego" supersedes logic,with the way things are heading I doubt this country will see 2023
dokyOloye:
Does it mean that Yorubas are prepared to watch d country grind to a halt cos of few political posts?
Som1 can easily be forgiven for voting Buhari in 2015 but now that he's shown his true colours, what reason do they have to vote him Now?
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by akphrat(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
TO hell with you
. Won't blame your father for Absconding from your mother's wahala. Omo alee grin grin grin grin
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Okoyeebo: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:
Lol, Okoyeebo don book space for the idiots on this thread grin grin

Bro, I provide free education for ignorant Igbos. Something Zik and Ojuku couldn't do.

GEJ gave op on them and built almajiri schools instead.

I'm of more benefit to Igbos than Azikiwe, Ojukwu and GEJ.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by akphrat(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
be quick
. It's like you borrowed data for your phone. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by waveman2: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Talk the one you know. Under gej they were slot of emplyment opportunitiesbpeople got job maybe not you. Under buhari employment only exist in army, police so they can take you to sambisa forest. It's only their children that are been employed. Known fact.

greggng:

Some of you gullible people don't even talk about how pdp via Jonathan murdered our unemployed graduates at various stadia in the name of giving them immigration job....they first extorted 1k each from them and allow them to die in stadium. Unemployment situation didn't start from buhari...infact through the most transparent program I have ever witnessed ,in this country called npower he has engaged 500k youths . He has paid pension of all those that worked in the airport but were neglected during pdp. He has paid former biafra soldiers. I don't think he will perform magic within 4years given the massive chalkenges left behind by the corrupt pdp? Nigerians will be stupid to vote a party that kept on enriching a few individuals who in turns hide their stolen money in buildings , they don't even use them to open businesses that will employ Nigerians but the prefer to launder it abroad . It is no longer business as usual no wonder they don't see awoof money to use again. In the light of the gains buhari has made...even God is happy with him that why he looks younger everyday to the shame of his enemies
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by ORIENTATION101: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Johnmattee:
Na you be bastard, that's why you can't see. you are being blindfolded. It's high time people like stop being sycophants and ass-licker. Ji masun, Ode!
oponu tell me one political party that record 70% votes in south west since 1999??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Adeyinka123: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
PDP made a gross mistake in appointments of key chieftains. The Yorubas are so intelligent and smart. They will collect Atiku's money but not vote for him.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by akinszz: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Johnmattee:
Guy you are absolutely right. The southwest are the lukewarm tribe we have in Nigeria. with all their academic prowess, they are the dumbest of all the tribes, their mind is easily manipulated by the APC. Religion is another problem of the southwest, they carry their religious zealotry into politics.They fail to acknowledge the truth, mind you i'm an Afonja but i have my sense with me. I'm not a victim of mass hypnotism of the APC
so because Yoruba do not support the party you like
mean they are dumbest abi Don't they have right to vote who they are pleased with? Continue, you heard? I will pretend I didn't see your comment.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by tammie24: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Bolustical:
Just like in Lagos state, the PDP should not bother to waste their looted money in the SW.

No right thinking Yoruba man will leave a VERY certain post of the VP for a sackable SGF.

We Yorubas will not jettison Lagos-Ibadan Railway for someone that sold NITEL to himself and cronies.

We Yorubas will not leave PMB for someone who co-spent $16b on electricity YET with stakes in MIKANO.

PDP is dead here.
speak for yourself
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by shukuokukobambi: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

But when they posted Oshiomhole's story by Sahara Reporters, it wasn't pro apc.

You PDPigz have just started your tears. When Atiku loses in 2019, we would prepare time table for you guys wishing to jump inside third mainland.

We don't want rushing.

Oko Iya won cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by shukuokukobambi: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
dokyOloye:
Does it mean that Yorubas are prepared to watch d country grind to a halt cos of few political posts?
Som1 can easily be forgiven for voting Buhari in 2015 but now that he's shown his true colours, what reason do they have to vote him Now?

Yes o. So that your biafra can come faster or is that not what you've always wanted?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by deScifa(m): 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Southwest will betray Atiku like they have always done.
That is the sad truth.
They will rather vote Buhari hoping that it will afford their kinsman a shot at the Presidency in 2023.

If only they knew that voting Buhari means that they may not even live to see 2023 because of the hardship and anguish he will bring.

The learned ones will vote APC
Their illiterates will vote Buhari
Their youths will vote Sowore
Their non-indigenes will vote Durotoye.

South West is actually the problem.
They see APC as their regional political party.
But they don't know that AD is different from APC.

They are highly educated and most of them have been exposed to life in the Western world, but they never understand the big picture.
Bola Ige did not die for the Yorubas to enslave their future.

That's a sad fact.

Some of y'all just come online and speak gibberish abiet with grand illusion you are making any sense.
1). South westerners did not sign any pact with Atiku to suggest any intent to betray. This was the very way some idiots died in there millions with the believe that south west will join a war that was never there fight even just after an internal battle within.

2. It's glaring for all to see. Even in PDP who claim to be the better alternative the balance in there meaningful positions are lopsided. How then can you be an apostle of restructuring.

3. While your judgements are always based on emotions. Ours has always been based on sense of good judgement.

4. South west has never been the problem but the egocentric chest beating folks.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by rexwalters: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Beremx:
Southwest zone just like southeast will vote massively for Atiku.

No frets! cheesy
It isn't hard to know those that don't have pvc,s just Empty Barrels,the last 4 governorship elections held from Ondo to Ekiti which party won it?The last senate elections 2 months ago from bauchi to katsina which party won it?if you have forgotten go and ask dogara and saraki.

The Adelekes of pdp with all their money and name in Osun state were defeated by a no name Apc candidate,keep dreaming but you know what they say?the truth will set you free.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by akinszz: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
mekaboy:

Offer or no offer majority of the people in the SW will still suffer if Buhari wins.
is atiku the Messiah?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Okoyeebo: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Oko Iya won cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by mekaboy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
deScifa:

Some of y'all just come online and speak gibberish abiet with grand illusion you are making any sense.
1). South westerners did not sign any pact with Atiku to suggest any intent to betray. This was the very way some idiots died in there millions with the believe that south west will join a war that was never there fight even just after an internal battle within.

2. It's glaring for all to see. Even in PDP who claim to be the better alternative the balance in there meaningful positions are lopsided. How then can you be an apostle of restructuring.

3. While your judgements are always based on emotions. Ours has always been based on sense of good judgement.

4. South west has never been the problem but the egocentric chest beating folks.

Good judgement. Protested about subsidy and fuel at 96 and you are buying 145 with more subsidy.

Protested unemployment, over 10million jobs lost.

Protested corruption. Now watch corruption series.

So is your judgement for or against the progress of Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by mekaboy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
akinszz:
is atiku the Messiah?

A better alternative . We can't fall lower than this.

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
...south west politics is too refined for our south east folks to understand....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by mekaboy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
rexwalters:
It isn't hard to know those that don't have pvc,s just Empty Barrels,the last 4 governorship elections held from Ondo to Ekiti which party won it?The last senate elections 2 months ago from bauchi to katsina which party won it?if you have forgotten go and ask dogara and saraki.

The Adelekes of pdp with all their money and name in Osun state were defeated by a no name Apc candidate,keep dreaming but you know what they say?the truth will set you free.

State is different from presidential. Some states can pay salaries while some can't.

But the entire nation knows that things are worse today.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by rexwalters: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
deScifa:

Who are you referring to,The lion in Tel Aviv?
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by haconjy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is the sad truth.
They will rather vote Buhari hoping that it will afford their kinsman a shot at the Presidency in 2023.

If only they knew that voting Buhari means that they may not even live to see 2023 because of the hardship and anguish he will bring.

They are highly educated and most of them have been exposed to life in the Western world, but they never understand the big picture.

That's a sad fact.

The learned one will vote Atiku,
The illiterate will vote Buhari,
The slave will vote APC
The youth will not vote..
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by MYHUBBY: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Beremx:
Southwest zone just like southeast will vote massively for Atiku.

No frets! cheesy

just as no true sons and daughters of Igbo will vote Buhari in 2019

no sane Yoruba's will vote against Buhari/osibanjo in 2019

anyone can mark this. if Atiku get upto 35% votes in west. I must then commend him as a great politician

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by shukuokukobambi: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Johnmattee:
Guy you are absolutely right. The southwest are the lukewarm tribe we have in Nigeria. with all their academic prowess, they are the dumbest of all the tribes, their mind is easily manipulated by the APC. Religion is another problem of the southwest, they carry their religious zealotry into politics.They fail to acknowledge the truth, mind you i'm an Afonja but i have my sense with me. I'm not a victim of mass hypnotism of the APC

I assume your father, mother and entire ancestry are perfectly described by those words in bold? Are they that worthless as human beings? Why not tell him also that your lineage was dedicated to the village shrine as sacrificial items? cheesy

Why not just complete it by issuing a curse on the day you were born into afonja family? Why not just go ahead and curse your ancestry so we can know you're very truthful?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by mekaboy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

The SE lacks the political ability to vote anyone into office. They are so politically worthless that they can't vote the class captain of a primary school into office not to talk of a President.

The SE refused to collect their PVCs when others were collecting because they said they weren't participating in the elections.

Now that PVCs collection has closed, how would they collect theirs to vote for Atiku?

The SW has the power to vote Nigeria into extreme poverty and.suffer the same repercussion.
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by MYHUBBY: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is the sad truth.

That's a sad fact.

you should stick with your brainless sarcasm rather than exhibiting your ignorance here

even in a civilized and much developed countries politics is about self interest. maybe you should take the time you exercise your dumbness here to read how your kinsmen carry Atiku for head making the election look like referendum to actualization of Biafra

you people will only wail till eternity. Buhari will win 2019 election and there is no how you mumu write up would change that

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention / Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.