Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west (37290 Views)

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by icon007(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rubbish!

Since when did it become a betrayal to vote for ur choice?

If some vote for APC (is buhari not apc?), Durotoye, even pdp, what's d problem with that?

SW is never the problem of this country. Make una check una self biko.

To be realistic, APC and PDP are just like choosing between d devil and d deep blue sea

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Southwest will betray Atiku like they have always done.
That is the sad truth.
They will rather vote Buhari hoping that it will afford their kinsman a shot at the Presidency in 2023.

If only they knew that voting Buhari means that they may not even live to see 2023 because of the hardship and anguish he will bring.

The learned ones will vote APC
Their illiterates will vote Buhari
Their youths will vote Sowore
Their non-indigenes will vote Durotoye.

South West is actually the problem.
They see APC as their regional political party.
But they don't know that AD is different from APC.

They are highly educated and most of them have been exposed to life in the Western world, but they never understand the big picture.
Bola Ige did not die for the Yorubas to enslave their future.

That's a sad fact.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by zlantanfan: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
dokyOloye:
Does it mean that Yorubas are prepared to watch d country grind to a halt cos of few political posts?
Som1 can easily be forgiven for voting Buhari in 2015 but now that he's shown his true colours, what reason do they have to vote him Now?
you have no moral justification to forgive even yourself how much more someone who made his choice in a democracy.

Or are your group not enough or worthless to enforce your "right" decision

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by kaypling(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Best response I read on here was the person that said “we’re on ground to receive free dollars” grin grin grin As much as ppl are frustrated with Buhari, Atiku is a no no in the SW. Even if you call Buhari a mistake, how do you willingly go back to a mistake that’s been already made. Pls let them come spend dollars abeg o but in reality they have no chance in the SW

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by sogodihno: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
mekaboy:

Unless you are a kid or choose to behave like one. Even a mad man can run lagos .

Lagos was developed by the resources of the entire nation. That is why the entire nation moves to Lagos. You don't need to have more than buharis academic qualification to know that more people mean more business. More business means more tax, more tax means more revenue.

If indigens of every state return and leave only people from lagos state in Lagos, Lagos would be like every other state.

Why is Lagos threatened by seaports and international airports in other states.

If you want to compare Lagos with other states, then the capital of Nigeria should be moved to other states and let's she.

shut up! Calabar was once capital too like Lagos, why is it not measuring up to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Generalkorex(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
awelekiti:
sorry sir. I used the word 'we' because it's not only me but all my mates both at the social club to which I belong, my fellow entrepreneurs based on our joint resolutions his a his the poor hangkibg of the Nigerian economy and my entire colleagues at work based on the way we reason
nice one though
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Generalkorex:
nice one though
tnx and sorry for the typo errors. I wanted to type vis a vis poor handling of the Nigerian economy...hope you decoded that . Cheers
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Olabestonic001(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
mekaboy:

She will vote based on her account balance and purchasing power under buhari. You think the millions of unemployed and those who lost their job care about the VP position and tinubu? Will they pay their rent for them?

As if Mekaboy cares a hoot about SW?
Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Olabestonic001(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
Amah70:

Only a moroon anywhere in the world today may not understand that the adverse effects of voting President Buhari for second term shall be unbearable, even to those who voted him.

You've started all these your folly again?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by deScifa(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
mekaboy:

The SW has the power to vote Nigeria into extreme poverty and.suffer the same repercussion.

Lol we will do what is best for the Yoruba nation. wink

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
mekaboy:

So they politically calculated 2023 when they brought this untold hardship on themselves? So with the number of people who have lost their jobs and are suffering, more people loose their jobs before 2023. Who will now be paying their bills and feeding them till 2023?
How will they survive till then?

Oga, take it easy jareee. What is it with the scare mongering sef? What will you igbos do when Buhari is declared the winner of the elections? Will you go to war?

#istandwithbuharitill2023

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west by akphrat(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
sogodihno:

if u don't delete your account, u are a bastard. we will be happy to rid nairaland of ipob pigs.
. Forgot to tell you that your momma don't know your real father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns / 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal / MEND Congratulates Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.