Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Go Die Write President Muhammed Buhari Another Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Go Die Write President Muhammed Buhari Another Letter (494 Views)

Obasanjo To Speak On Insecurity In Nigeria, Plans Another Letter To Buhari / Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt / OBJ Writes Another Letter Against Buhari, Says Nigeria Perilously Drifting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Die Write President Muhammed Buhari Another Letter by Opzyn: 2:20am On Nov 17, 2018
Ace Nigerian comedian, I Go Dye, once again taken to social media to pen an open letter to President Muhammadu Buhari on the state of the nation.
The comedian posed questions about Nigeria after 58 years of independence, asking the government to clear issues on the returned Abacha loot and budget allocated in three years.
According to him, Nigerians can barely survive daily and have been denied the true values of nationhood.
I Go Dye wrote:
“Your Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari
As a madact Ambassador on make A Difference Against Corruption Today, it has expanded my passion to speak.It saddens my heart that after 58 years, all sectors of our social and economic lives have been plunged in failure. Over the years,millions of graduates continue to wade through trying times,while youths with creative artistry,artisans and our young women have been denied the true values of nationhood, self esteem has been destroyed,many weep and sleep on a daily basis without a meal.

Read full at: https://www.naijavista.com.ng/2018/11/i-go-die-president-muhammed-buhari.html?m=1
Re: I Go Die Write President Muhammed Buhari Another Letter by Slurity(m): 3:20am On Nov 17, 2018
Where is the letter? where is the envelope?
Re: I Go Die Write President Muhammed Buhari Another Letter by mikeweezy(m): 4:53am On Nov 17, 2018
this guy want take over from obj

(1) (Reply)

.. / How NNPC, Finance Minister Withdrew $3.12 Billion From NLNG Account – CBN / IPOB Solidarity March In Huge Success To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.