Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures (4920 Views)

Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids Goes Braless, Rocks Towel Without Shoes (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by MrGist: 5:11am On Nov 17, 2018
Meet Tayno & Samantha: The Baby Builder & Baby Helper! Excited pregnant lady and her man rocks sleeveless without foot wears in pre-wedding photoshoot.

GIST FROM GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/pregnant-lady-man-rocks-sleeveless-without-shoes-pre-wedding-pictures

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by MrGist: 5:11am On Nov 17, 2018

Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by naijaboiy: 5:20am On Nov 17, 2018
Anything special in not wearing slippers?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nwodosis(m): 5:28am On Nov 17, 2018
Pre- wedding or pre- labour pictures?
Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by GOFRONT(m): 6:13am On Nov 17, 2018
Hmmm.......This life sha......This one is already pregnante before wedding....

And Adesua Etomi cannot get pregnant during courtship, cannot get pregnant on wedding day, cannot get pregnant a year after wedding and counting......I blame banky w's dysfunctional priiicck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by speedyconnect3: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2018
Lovely pics.
Not all these nonsense sad shocked
Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by WinningEleven(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2018
GOFRONT:

And Adesua Etomi cannot get pregnant during courtship, cannot get pregnant on wedding day, cannot get pregnant a year after wedding and counting......I blame banky w's dysfunctional priiicck
do you have sense at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by Tamarapetty(f): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2018
I see
Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by dimelo: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2018
the man kinda looks like
50 cent
Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by lalasticlala(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2018
Op it is called maternity shoot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by Twoclans(f): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2018
How is this a pre wedding picture biko undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by Learnstuffs: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2018
The man scored an amazing goal
Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by Auladimeji1: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2018
WinningEleven:
do you have sense at all?
Are you related to Banky W or Adesua? Why the thing pain you pass Banky and Adesua themselves

Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by nazablossom(f): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
Which one is "Baby builder helper" ayam not understanding. She is supposed to be a baby builder because the baby is growing inside her.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by habsydiamond(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Who dey help Who dey build undecided undecided At this point I don weak....b4 I count 1 to 10 make una change cap now because Una dey confuse people for here oo
Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
The baby momma is very cute. I just like her smile. Smallish and cute = Smute smiley
I can tell she's the type that if she catches her man cheating, na to use chainsaw on the girl and samurai sword on the man.
Believe that about small/ short women
Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by laribari(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
........But the lady brief oooo! Nice pix though
Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by danielistics(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2018
nazablossom:
Which one is "Baby builder helper" ayam not understanding. She is supposed to be a baby builder because the baby is growing inside her.

feminist spotted.
Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by kebliss(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
GOFRONT:

See monitoring spirit oo
Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
nazablossom:
i agree with you. she should be wearing the "Baby builder" hat. she's the one carrying and building the baby. without her, there would be no baby. he only helped start off the process with his sperm but she's the one doing all the work. smiley
Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by AryEmber(f): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
dimelo:
the man kinda looks like
50 cent
You got pa, like his twin!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by nazablossom(f): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
danielistics:

feminist spotted.
grin grin Just stating the obvious.
Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by nazablossom(f): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
i agree with you. she should be wearing the "Baby builder" hat. she's the one carrying and building the baby. without her, there would be no baby. he only helped start off the process with his sperm but she's the one doing all the work. smiley
The thing tire me o
Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by GIYAZZ(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2018
lalasticlala:
Op it is called maternity shoot
Hello, Lalasticlala. Good morning.

Its me G'Iyaz, the "good life" guy. I don't know if you remember me though. I made a new song I'd like you to help put on the front page. Please check the thread out. This is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/4860590/nairaland-rapper-giyaz-drops-new

I'd really appreciate it if you help me.
Re: Pregnant Lady And Her Man Rocks Sleeveless Without Shoes In Pre-wedding Pictures by AvatarSoka: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2018
love in the air, why does pregnancy usually disfigures ladies

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. / She Said My Voice Makes Her Wet?? / How Compatible Are You? Zodiac Sign Compatibility (A Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.