Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals (36890 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Ogun Governor, Abiodun Under Fire For Underrating Obasanjo Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by kenzysmith: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2018
We the wailers are happy with oshobaba

1 Like

Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by hisexcellency34: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2018
Oshiomhole's media aide Simon Egbegbulem is an ex Vanguard staff
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by Codebrain565360: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2018
Okay

Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by AngelicBeing: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2018
ShySteady:
The question remains:

"Mr Moral Grounds, did you collect dollars or not?"

No, I collected it but stealing is not corruption, others have looted and it is my turn to loot because I need to take care of lara my Cape Verde queen because she is pregnant for me, signed Oshiomole tongue

1 Like

Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by jrusky(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2018
Pls I read something like *they are seeking the president permission before they can prosecute Oshio* woow so it's Mr integrity that now tells who to investigate or who to prosecute for being corrupt?

But Fayose can be docked by EFCC isn't? And Oshio and Ganduje must can not be dock in till the Mr useless integrity say yes isn't Ok nah.

Wallahi I still don't know what will safe Buhari from.ending his life in jail the very day power shift from apc his level of shielding corrupt poeople is the worst in Nigeria history since independence.

I watched Buhari on TV yesterday I'm not very comfortable with this man the Buhari I saw yesterday don't really look like Buhari I knew long ago I guess something is not right somewhere maybe that is why everything is upside down these way I presumed.

Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by israelmao(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2018
There are visible and unmendable cracks which APC has to live with as we go to poll.
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by Halo22: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
It has been revealed that Ike Ekweremadu was actually killed when group of assassin stormed his house recently
Ike Ekweremadu we are seeing now is an impostor from Cameron named eponojukwu.
Check the 2 pictures closely you will agree with me

Ike Ekweremadu always removes his cap, especially when on suite. Tell ur Buhari to remove his own cap, let's see whether the Baal hair z still there.

Nobody has monopoly of madness grin grin
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by DeAfricana: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2018
This article looks like a cook up damage control write up
The fact in the public domain shows something is not right in some of dealings.
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by AmazingELixir: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
It has been revealed that Ike Ekweremadu was actually killed when group of assassin stormed his house recently

cry

It is well..who did this to you?
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by lionson(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Check the 2 pictures closely you will agree with me.

Now I know you're mad! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by Codebrain349474: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2018
Noted

Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by danot1030: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2018
Peacemaker5128:

My guy you are too much.

1 Like

Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
you pig who is taking IPOB serious seriously
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2018
Propaganda concocted by Oshiomole's group.
Why are they explaining to the us ? Wetin be my business ? Decision to impeach him or not is an APC matter.

Intelligent Nigerians stand behind Atiku.
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by Duru009(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2018
There is no smoke without fire !
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by Leiman100(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2018
afroniger:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/revealed-how-apc-gov-insulted-oshiomhole-before-buhari/
"Already, exclusive reports by some influential online platforms had indicated that the DSS in its report to the Presidency, recommended the prosecution of Oshiomhole over its alleged findings.

Saturday Vanguard could not confirm the veracity of the existence of the report from the DSS and Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, but top party sources said there was nothing like that."

The quote above has shown that it is a fake news
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by Leiman100(m): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2018
afroniger:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/revealed-how-apc-gov-insulted-oshiomhole-before-buhari/
"Already, exclusive reports by some influential online platforms had indicated that the DSS in its report to the Presidency, recommended the prosecution of Oshiomhole over its alleged findings.

Saturday Vanguard could not confirm the veracity of the existence of the report from the DSS and Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, but top party sources said there was nothing like that."

The quote above has shown that is fake news
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by tammie24: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2018
He deserves slapping sef
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Whether those thieves like it or not, corruption must die!
Oshiomhole, ride on...
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by ipobarethieves: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2018
Kingboy197:
UK used LG g5 is available for just 34k. Dm 08082457319 for more details
undecided
Kingboy197:
UK used LG g5 is available for just 34k. Dm 08082457319 for more details
show us the pics here..20k nkoh
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by Oloripelebe: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2018
Peacemaker5128:

One is from Israel and the other from biafla
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by BENITAPUSSY: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
If these guys can accuse thier own chairman of this level of corruption, is it not now evidently enough for those zombies following them to see that APC as party is a Den of thieves and selfish politician who have nothing to offer buh lies to Nigerians and proganda against d opposition....
I agree with you but Oshomole is innocent,even though he made mistakes in promising automatic ticket to some people thereby causing rancour in the party.
A man like Osho cannot be nailed easily.
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by gare(f): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
If these guys can accuse thier own chairman of this level of corruption, is it not now evidently enough for those zombies following them to see that APC as party is a Den of thieves and selfish politician who have nothing to offer buh lies to Nigerians and proganda against d opposition....

You just asked and answered yourself, they're zombies, no brains.
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by Kirinwa: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Peacemaker5128:

You are by this notice invited to DSS headquarters abuja to prove this claim on Monday, 19 November 2018. Failure to appear on said date will amount to abuse of constituted authority. Be warned!

2 Likes

Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by Billionaire09: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Peacemaker5128:

Who gave this mad zoo citizen phone and internet? What has the thread got to do with shiit you are saying?

Can you defend what you are saying at UN courts?

Small zombie.

Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by batstan(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Peacemaker5128:

I agree with you, it looks real.
I believe
Re: How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals by iamdapsyj(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
Peacemaker5128:

This really cracked me up ....he he he!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election / Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos) / Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.