Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy (3893 Views)

Why Are Non-believers Averagely More Intelligent Than Believers? / What If God Was A Super Intelligent A.I That Rebuilt Our Universe. / See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by Akin1212(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
felixomor:

Are u ready to learn now?

I can bet u never knew what AD meant before today.

Just google a little bit more,
U will learn a lot
grin

Lmao. Your folly is the greatest I've ever seen. First you said Anno Domini means domination of Christ, which is not only wrong but also stupid. Secondly you assume I don't know what Anno Domini means until today,yet I know Jesus was born in 4 BC and died in 30AD but you don't.

You know, you should really put down your ego and your ignorance and learn something from here today. They are a bad combination. Or do you want to be a slowpoke forever?

1 Like

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by JeromeBlack: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akin1212:

Lmao. Your folly is the greatest I've ever seen. First you said Anno Domini means domination of Christ, which is not only wrong but also stupid. Secondly you assume I don't know what Anno Domini means until today,yet I know Jesus was born in 4 BC and died in 30AD but you don't.

You know, you should really put down your ego and your ignorance and learn something from here today. They are a bad combination. Or do you want to be a slowpoke forever?

The guys problem is that he thinks he is smart when in actuality, he is dull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by felixomor: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akin1212:

Lmao. YourMy folly is the greatest I've ever seen.
Fixed! grin

Akin1212:

First you said Anno Domini means domination of Christ, which is not only wrong but also stupid.
Eiya, i didnt know Amnesia is part of your problem
You had to even tell lies about what I wrote just moments ago.
Your desperation is now evident. sad

Akin1212:

Secondly you assume I don't know what Anno Domini means until today,yet I know Jesus was born in 4 BC and died in 30AD but you don't.
You never knew.
Take your L, stop grumbling grin

Akin1212:

You know, you should really put down your ego and your ignorance and learn something from here today.
This advice is 4 u, honestly

Akin1212:

They are a bad combination.
You and meaningful discussion,
Yes!

Akin1212:

Or do you want to be a slowpoke forever?
Why would I want to be like u? grin
Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by Akin1212(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
felixomor:

Fixed! grin

Eiya, i didnt know Amnesia is part of your problem
You had to even tell lies about what I wrote just moments ago.
Your desperation is now evident. sad

You never knew.
Take your L, stop grumbling grin

This advice is 4 u, honestly

You and meaningful discussion,
Yes!

Why would I want to be like u? grin

Lol. So you didn't didn't say AD means Christ's domination?

It's a waste of time really doing this.

Your ignorance will be better off dead with you. I pity your progeny, they would be having a slowpoke as a father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by Akin1212(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
JeromeBlack:

The guys problem is that he thinks he is smart when in actuality, he is dull.

He is not only dull, add stupidity to it. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by felixomor: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akin1212:

Lol. So you didn't didn't say AD means Christ's domination?

Hehehehe
The Amnesia is still strong grin
At this point, u need a psychiatrist

Akin1212:

It's a waste of time really doing this.

Disccussing with you is indeed a waste of time. I agree

Akin1212:

Your ignorance will be better off dead with you.
You are still feeling the pain of your loss. grin
Sorry

Akin1212:

I pity your my progeny, they would be having a slowpoke as a father.
Eiya.
I didn't know. God will help them. Amen
Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by Akin1212(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
felixomor:

Hehehehe
The Amnesia is still strong grin
At this point, u need a psychiatrist

Disccussing with you is indeed a waste of time. I agree

You are still feeling the pain of your loss. grin
Sorry

Eiya.
I didn't know. God will help them. Amen

Lol, it was about teaching you history though. But I feel you already know the level of your stupidity. So you won't stop trolling. Well I'm glad despite you haven't paid attention, I and Jerome have been able to help your life a bit.

First of all, Anno Domini translates to the year of the Lord. Secondly, Jesus was born in 4 BC and died in 30 AD. Thirdly, contrary to your claims which definitely was borne out of sheer ignorance, Jesus had no follower in 4 AD, he was 8 years old then and probably just started learning carpentry.

Goodluck with the rest of the things you don't know. I still pity your progeny. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by felixomor: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akin1212:

Lol, it was about teaching you history though.
Delusion of Grandeur grin

Akin1212:

But I feel you already know the level of your my stupidity.

Yes I know.
Its a very high level of stupidity

Akin1212:

So you won't stop trolling.
Says the Troll cool

Akin1212:

Well I'm glad despite you haven't paid attention, I and Jerome have been able to help your life a bit.
U r Friends with someone who claimed "AD" means after birth..... Lolz no wonder

Akin1212:

First of all, Anno Domini translates to the year of the Lord.
Hehehe, so according to you "the Lord" came 4 years after the Lord (4AD)
grin
If only u had listened grin lol

Akin1212:

Secondly, Jesus was born in 4 BC and died in 30 AD.
Re estimated after centuries.
Have sense.

Akin1212:

Thirdly, contrary to your claims which definitely was borne out of sheer ignorance, Jesus had no follower in 4 AD, he was 8 years old then and probably just started learning carpentry.
Ediort
Even
Wise men came to worship Jesus at birth.
Stop being a f00l

Akin1212:

Goodluck with the rest of the things you don't know.
Same here cool

Akin1212:

I still pity your my progeny. grin
Eiya,
God can still help you grin
Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by CAPSLOCKED: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
felixomor:

JeromeBlack
Come hear the meaning of "AD"......

Besides the anno Domini in Latin simply means after the domination,
Which translates to the domination by Christ of the devil during Christ death and ressurection
Next time, know something before quoting

JESSSUS CHRIST!!
YOU SAY "AD" MEANS WHAT? EHH?? shocked

YOU ENDED YOUR TRASHY STATEMENT BY URGING HIM TO KNOW SOMETHING BEFORE TALKING WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE THAT DOESN'T KNOW SHĮT... cheesy

FELIXMØRON FOR A REASON! cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by felixomor: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

JESSSUS CHRIST!!
[s]YOU SAY "AD" MEANS WHAT? EHH?? shocked

YOU ENDED YOUR TRASHY STATEMENT BY URGING HIM TO KNOW SOMETHING BEFORE TALKING WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE THAT DOESN'T KNOW SHĮT... cheesy

FELIXMØRON FOR A REASON! cheesy[/s]
As usual
The Capital d0nce doesn't disappoint ...

Shift!
Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by Akin1212(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

JESSSUS CHRIST!!
YOU SAY "AD" MEANS WHAT? EHH?? shocked

FELIXMØRON FOR A REASON! cheesy

Lol do you mind that old fool? I have ignored him to perish in foolishness. If God really existed, he would be so disappointed in him.

He doesn't know shitt, and so it would have been a waste of time going back and forth with him.

You don't learn anything from his type. And instead of him to sit and learn, his ignorance won't allow him. Lwkmd.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by JeromeBlack: 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
felixomor:

As usual
The Capital d0nce doesn't disappoint ...

Shift!

You still have not defended your two lies;

1. Christianity was in Africa at 4AD

2. The meaning of anno Domini is after the domination of the devil by Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by 1Sharon(f): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
falcon01:
no sometimes I read a topic and give a response without reading the content of the topic, this trick save me a lot of tume. it's either we stop Educating our kids so that they wont leave the religion or we educate then and they leave religion and invent Evil machines that will make the world to Develop the way devil wants it and to find cure for diseases so that the Devil will be happy.

You are talking like the world is such a good place as it is now

1 Like

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by felixomor: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
JeromeBlack:

You still have not defended your two lies;

"AD" is equal to after birth grin

Your L is still ringing

By the way, continue jumping from moniker to moniker
It will help u with the pain
Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by JeromeBlack: 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
felixomor:

"AD" is equal to after birth grin

Your L is still ringing

By the way, continue jumping from moniker to moniker
It will help u with the pain

Dodging. Please defend your lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by Akin1212(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Leave this mumu and move on bro. His failures are there for everyone to see.

Just let him continue in his misery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by felixomor: 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
JeromeBlack:

AD means after birth grin lolz

Pls manage your L for the Christmas cool
Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by JeromeBlack: 12:25am On Dec 25, 2018
felixomor:

AD means after birth grin lolz

Pls manage your L for the Christmas cool

Lol that what it means.
The term anno Domini is Medieval Latin and means "in the year of the Lord",[6] but is often presented using "our Lord" instead of "the Lord",[7][8] taken from the full original phrase "anno Domini nostri Jesu Christi", which translates to "in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ".

This calendar era is based on the traditionally reckoned year of the conception or birth of Jesus of Nazareth

1 Like

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by JeromeBlack: 12:26am On Dec 25, 2018
Akin1212:

In fact, the guy is too dull to realise his folly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by felixomor: 12:59am On Dec 25, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Lol that what it means.
The term anno Domini is Medieval Latin and means "in the year of the Lord",[6] but is often presented using "our Lord" instead of "the Lord",[7][8] taken from the full original phrase "anno Domini nostri Jesu Christi", which translates to "in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ".

This calendar era is based on the traditionally reckoned year of the conception or birth of Jesus of Nazareth

Oh so
Now ask yourself
according to your logic, Christ (Lord) was born 4A.D (4 yrs after Lord)
Who is then the Lord?
Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by JeromeBlack: 6:19am On Dec 25, 2018
felixomor:

Oh so
Now ask yourself
according to your logic, Christ (Lord) was born 4A.D (4 yrs after Lord)
Who is then the Lord?

Why is this one so daft?

Who on this thread, including me, ever claimed that Christ was born 4 AD?

When the calender was made, they assumed that Christ was born at 1 AD. But more scholarly people later but christs birth at 4-6 BC.

Man, go and borrow sense.

Still haven't defended your claim that-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by felixomor: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Why is this oneam I so daft?

Honestly,

JeromeBlack:

Who on this thread, including me, ever claimed that Christ was born 4 AD?

Read well from top to bottom
Dont be blind

JeromeBlack:

When the calender was made, they assumed that Christ was born at 1 AD. But more scholarly people later but christs birth at 4-6 BC.

Oh so you could research that an assumption was made
But your stupid brain didnt tell you that there were other dating systems before the "more scholarly people" came to readjust the date, hence the conflicting dates.

0L0d0!

JeromeBlack:

Man, go and borrow sense.
This advice is meant for you.
In addition,
Stop being ignorant.

JeromeBlack:

Still haven't defended your claim that-

Ah for real, the wise men that came to worship Jesus at birth?
What were they?
Where did Jesus grow before he went back to His town?
There are already archeological evidences that show that Christianity had already started in Egypt even while Jesus was alive.
The Bible even documented unknown disciples working for Jesus even while alive....
Etc etc

But your self acclaimed "wokeness" couldn't imagine that these people could have migrated to Africa....

0L0d0 times 2

2. The meaning of anno Domini is after the domination of the devil by Christ[/quote]
Common sense should even ask you that does "Domini" sound like "Lord" to you?
Despite the well known similarities between Latin to English?

Please use Google translate to translate "Domini" in latin if will give you "Lord"?

0L0d0 times 3.

Anyway,
May God give u sense, this Christmas
Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by budaatum: 7:43am On Dec 25, 2018
Akin1212:

What?! Instead of teaching to reason critically, you want to leave dunce!? Do you not know that one dunce can make everyone seem like dunce?

I've helped you open school for dunce. Send dunce there and consider contributing to dunce's school fees. Uniform is optional. Dunciness shouldn't be!

Be warned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by JeromeBlack: 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
felixomor:

Honestly,

Read well from top to bottom
Dont be blind

Oh so you could research that an assumption was made
But your stupid brain didnt tell you that there were other dating systems before the "more scholarly people" came to readjust the date, hence the conflicting dates.

0L0d0!

This advice is meant for you.
In addition,
Stop being ignorant.

Ah for real, the wise men that came to worship Jesus at birth?
What were they?
Where did Jesus grow before he went back to His town?
There are already archeological evidences that show that Christianity had already started in Egypt even while Jesus was alive.
The Bible even documented unknown disciples working for Jesus even while alive....
Etc etc

But your self acclaimed "wokeness" couldn't imagine that these people could have migrated to Africa....

0L0d0 times 2

Common sense should even ask you that does "Domini" sound like "Lord" to you?
Despite the well known similarities between Latin to English?

Please use Google translate to translate "Domini" in latin if will give you "Lord"?

0L0d0 times 3.

Anyway,
May God give u sense, this Christmas

This is christmas.
May you gather sense before the new year.

Instead of keeping quiet so that no one knows your flaws, you chose to provide ample evidence for your foolishness
Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by felixomor: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
JeromeBlack:

[s]This is christmas.

Instead of keeping quiet so that no one knows your flaws, you chose to provide ample evidence for your foolishness[/s]
Lolz
You have been schooled grin
Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by HardMirror(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
JeromeBlack:

This is christmas.

Instead of keeping quiet so that no one knows your flaws, you chose to provide ample evidence for your foolishness
the day you meet felix, perhaps that day you would regret ever exchanging two sentences with him here. He could be a homeless hobo from all indications

1 Like

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by Akin1212(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
HardMirror:
the day you meet felix, perhaps that day you would regret ever exchanging two sentences with him here. He could be a homeless hobo from all indications

Lol it seems everyone seems to know him for what he is. A slowpoke.

It's a shame the dude has such a reputation here on Nairaland.

Annoyingly, he still continues to fuel his stupidity by bringing up statements that contradict himself.

That fellow is very stupid I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy by falcon01: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2018
1Sharon:

You are talking like the world is such a good place as it is now
you mean the worl used to be an evil place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived By Islam & Why Cassius Clay Was His Greatest Name / Virgin Mary Spirit Appear On A Wall In A Catholic Church In Edo (PHOTOS) / 8000 Catholic Priests Are Paedophiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.