Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Anointing (seven Mystries) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Anointing (seven Mystries) (373 Views)

Must The Anointing Oil Be Olive Oil? / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Anointing (seven Mystries) by Johnnycife(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
As The Pastor Mounted The pulpit, Everywhere Became Charged. The choristers Where singing "God Of elijah Send Down Fire" The Pastor Intercepted And Ordered Them To Sing "My Life Time I Will Give God My Life Time" As They Continued Singing, Suddently I Felt A Draft, From My Ankle Tossing The Helm Of My trouser. It Was A Strange Feeling, I Had No knowledge Off. I Decided To Be quiet To enjoy This wonderful scenerio Happening Around My Ankle. Before Long, The Draft I Was Feeling Ran Like A bolt Of Lightning From The sole Of My Feet To The Crown Of My Head And struck Me To The Chair, As I Was Trying To Regain Balance, It Struck Me Again And I Found Myself On The Floor. Ever Since Then, The expirence Has Not Stopped. It Is Important That We Know The 7Ways We Can Feel The Anointing Which Is The Holy Spirit. That Is Why It Is Called The Seven Spirits Of God. He Manifests In Seven Ways. After Job Complained The Presence Of The Lord Appeared Around Him Like A whirlwind That Is "A rotating Wind" A Draft....
Re: The Anointing (seven Mystries) by Johnnycife(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
And He Heard The Voice Of The Lord From His spirit echoeing To His ears. Job 38;1.
1. Snow/ice: The anointing Feels Like Ice. Its The continous gathering Together Of Snow Flakes That Forms Ice. When The Anointing Becomes Much, It Has icy Feeling In That The Reciever May
2. Whirlwind; It Is Refered To As Rotating Wind, Job Felt It When The Lord Began To talk To Him.

3. Rain; The Presence Of The Anointing Sometimes Drops Like Rain. Bit By Bit That It Becomes tangeable

4. Warmth; Either Hot Nor Cold. It Also Manifests In This dimention

5. dew; The Anointing Atimes Feels Like Dew, As Though Cold evaloping A Person, Even If You Try To Cover YourSelf, It Refuses To Go Away.

6. Fire; Some Times Its burning Becomes Very Strong That It Felt Like Literal Fire.

7. Wind; Wind And Whirlwind Are Not The Same, While The Whirlwind Goes Rotating, The Wind Doesnt. But This Kind Feels Strange To A Beginner. Job 37:9
Note All Write Up Were Made From intense Study Of The scriptures especially The Book Of Job.

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian, Must One Believe Everything In The Bible To Be Literally True? / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Paul Enenche / 4 Reasons Why Catholics Are Devoted To Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.