Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners (7536 Views)

Accept Appeal Court Judgement Sacking Nwokocha From Senate – PDP Advises LP / APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi / Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by chinwe1960: 8:19am On Nov 18, 2018
As campaign for Presidential and National Assembly elections commences today nationwide, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has alerted the Online media Practitioners Association of Nigeria (OMPAN) that the All Progressive Congress, APC, will soon flood online tabloids with false performance indices, deception and propaganda ahead of the 2019 elections.
L-R: Peter Jones Ailuorio, Deputy National President of OMPAN, South West Zone, Publicity Secretary of PDP, Mr Kola Ologbodiyan, President of OMPAN, James Ayalekwa and Chibisi of SunCity Website in Abuja, an OMPAN Member During a Courtesy Call to PDP Headquarters, Wadata House in Abuja.

Spokesman of the party, Kola Ologbondiyan stated this yesterday while playing host to the association led by its National President, Mr. James Emeh ob a courtesy visit to the party’s national secretariat, Abuja.

He said the choice of the association to visit the party secretariat was not misplaced especially as campaign starts today.

The publicity scribe stressed that in the past three and a half years, life has been traumatising for Nigerians and Nigerians, adding that a change in government has become inevitable.

“You have also come at a very august time because we are moving towards the campaign and your association will play a critical role ahead of the election in helping Nigerians to attain their desired goal of voting out the current party and its government at the centre and majority of the states in our federation.

“In the next few days, your organisation will be inundated with all manners of questionable copies such as adverts and stories that will contain false performance indices, outright lies and falsehood, deception and contrivance, blackmail and what have you.

“They will also present to you copies of news items, adverts that contain hate speeches, divisive content, character assassination and fake news. You have a critical role to play here.

“Effective from tomorrow (today), when the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC timeline will begin to tick, we want to beg of you that the APC and its candidate will want to corrupt you with corruption fund that they are currently looting from government ministries, departments and agencies.”

Ologbondiyan said that the APC in 2014 and 2015 was the purveyor of fake news in Nigeria and they did all that in order to deceive Nigerians at the end.

He continued: “Your visit to us today is very important because you have a responsibility to help Nigerians to create an environment where we will run open issue-based campaign because that is the desire of the PDP.

“Our desire is to ensure that the issue of hunger, the issue of starvation, the low purchasing power, the issue of 97% and 5%, the issues of the education rights of our children, the issue of how Nigeria can generate power for our people; these are the issue-based campaign that we want to run.”

The PDP said it would hold Buhari and the APC accountable, particularly on the promise made to Nigerians especially on security, economy and anti-graft war.

“We will proof to Nigerians that Buhari has failed and failed woefully in all these areas of promises. At some point they have started denying some promises that they made to Nigerians,” he added

http://www.statereporters.com/2018/11/18/2019-beware-apc-propaganda-pdp-advises-online-media-practitioners/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by Baawaa(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2018
PDP is now worrying on their failures come 2019

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by NotBeenPaid: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2018

Politicians are our common enemies - All political parties involved.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by Austindark(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2018
Ofcourse APC are liars and they are very bad at it too.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by frankmoney(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2018
Actually pdp spreads more propaganda than apc this days , how I wish a neutral person can win this election make we rest from this two parties wahala

17 Likes

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by Racoon(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2018
Fear APC lies, deceit and propaganda.It hypnotizes faster than the truth.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by tempest69: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2018
Coming from idiot good at character assanination of both PMB and PYO..

The world loves and respect our Jibril from Sudan

What can they say about their Criminalistic Mustapha Ibn from Sudan acclaimed as Atiku.

Lets all be silly together..

Beside Saraki audio confirms their money sharing intentions if elected into power.. Thank God kwarans are rejecting him and his IDPs ,

Hahahaha let the campaign be issue base.. If the PDP continue with their personality attacks , we will match their madness..

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by SayDeeJay: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2018
PDP don dey smell #failure2019

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by mabaz(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2018
Wailers

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2018
As if we should not worry about you too....PDP, APC no difference, it's still the same politicians spoiling our beloved country
Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by bewla(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2018
y
Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by bewla(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
As if we should not worry about you too....PDP, APC no difference, it's still the same politicians spoiling our beloved country
u c
Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by visijo(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2018
my friend traveled to london with my earpiece,slippers and charger....pls is it ok to say i have properties in london?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by Sarcasm01: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2018
Hope Alhaji Atiku is reading my comment... send it here 0151699134 (gtb) for your campaign because brother bukola no give us anything here oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by webmaster01: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2018
onuowu78:
I have winning ticket available for pay after game..

WhatsApp if interested-070-89-01-19-41
it's a Wining ticket
go borrow money play m

check my profile or signature
Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by bewla(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2018
Baawaa:
no tell them now

1 Like

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by Omeokachie: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2018
Once bitten, twice shy

We have still not forgotten his they scammed their way to power with:

"3m jobs every year"
"N45 pump price of petrol"
"$1 = N1"
"Monthly allowance to all graduates"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2018
PDP think w re mumu like them....tell me different btw 2 of una...if any party rise I w support.but going back to PDP.. I kuku stay in APC... stupid party..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by dalongjnr: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2018
As if PDP is not guilty of same. In fact,PDP is more deadly, propaganda Wise. Where is our second Niger bridge?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by jchioma: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2018
Propaganda will not help the lying and failed evil party and their minions in 2019.

Zai baba is going back to daura.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by Alexis11: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2018
Lol... Says the party that knows that it is only propaganda that can win them next year elections.

Truth be told, it is only a die hard enemy of Nigeria that will vote Atiku as president.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by Corrinthians(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2018
PDP advising people to beware of propaganda is like the Devil advising us to beware of Secondus. cheesy

Except of course they're telling us Secondus is worse than the devil.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by tsephanyah(f): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2018
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
#Aticulated

1 Like

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by PRYCE(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2018
We Nigerians are now immune to propaganda. So it goes without saying.
Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by Modarun(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2018
Baawaa:

The only failure here are is you and your likes that are rooting for the APC. Instead of showing Nigerians proof of performance, the APC is using religious and ethnic sentiments to divide Nigerians. Lass lass they will fail. simply put hunger has not religion or ethnicity.
You guys should stop acting like you are speaking for we Nigerians, you only represent your own neck of wood.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by Corrinthians(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2018
Racoon:
Fear APC lies, deceit and propaganda.It hypnotized faster than truth.
You need to work on your grammar. It sucks. sad

I wonder how old it educated you are.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by Stalwert: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2018
The same pdp that created fake news in its failed attempts to retain power is giving media advice. What loonies they are

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by rxmusa(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2018
We're ready for PDP

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners by doskie(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2018
visijo:
my friend traveled to london with my earpiece,slippers and charger....pls is it ok to say i have properties in london?
yes now. but dont try to tell anyone how much your property worth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Olawepo Hashim Urges Abubakar-led Peace Committee To Break Logjam / Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership / Federal Fire Service Team Inspects Prime Alert Emergency Monitoring Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.