Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,313 members, 7,857,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Is There Anything Else I Need To Do To Make Me Desirable Or Qualified To Marry?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Else I Need To Do To Make Me Desirable Or Qualified To Marry?? (627 Views)

Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) / My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Else I Need To Do To Make Me Desirable Or Qualified To Marry?? by fraspree(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2018
I've tried to be a responsible young man, my girlfriend of about 4 months missed her period sometimes ago.

I begged her to keep the pregnancy and I was ready to fulfill her conditions which includes taking her to my place, Akwa Ibom, as soon as possible, going to see her people, wedding and starting my family with her.

She is 34 and I'm turning 38 on November 22. She aborted the pregnancy with the excuse that I'm not ready.

I'm a struggling young man with multiple skills, I live alone pay my bills feed myself comfortably, above all I have a good heart. Please is there anything else I need to do to make me desirable or qualified to settle down?...LEARN MORE
Re: Is There Anything Else I Need To Do To Make Me Desirable Or Qualified To Marry?? by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2018
what is there to LEARN MORE ?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Else I Need To Do To Make Me Desirable Or Qualified To Marry?? by lalanice(f): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2018
what do you mean desirable? somebody got pregnant for you and wants you to marry her you are still asking about desirable. it's a ring she wants, put a ring on it and stop asking questions.

the lady self is not serious at age 34 she is still doing abortion thcwwww

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Else I Need To Do To Make Me Desirable Or Qualified To Marry?? by dingbang(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2018
lalanice:
what do you mean desirable? somebody got pregnant for you and wants you to marry her you are still asking about desirable. it's a ring she wants, put a ring on it and stop asking questions.

lol its a fake story
Re: Is There Anything Else I Need To Do To Make Me Desirable Or Qualified To Marry?? by donbachi(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2018
The path to a happy marriage is walked by two persons...you know yourself.pray to God for a perfect croutch...that your yesterday's relationship failed,doesn't mean that of today will fail...continue,till you find yourself a better one.
Re: Is There Anything Else I Need To Do To Make Me Desirable Or Qualified To Marry?? by pastie(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2018
Your money is not enough to her kind of person
Re: Is There Anything Else I Need To Do To Make Me Desirable Or Qualified To Marry?? by Pearl05(f): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Super story.
Re: Is There Anything Else I Need To Do To Make Me Desirable Or Qualified To Marry?? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
lalanice:

I just weak

(1) (Reply)

Davido Proposes To Chioma (see Photos) Exclusive From Viva / UK UK Sugar Mummy Needs A Nice Guy – Click To Get Her Number / Child Abuse +18 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.