Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know (38068 Views)

10 Health Benefits Of Garlic You Should Know / 10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by condralbedez: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Josh44s:

You lack professionalism for a Nairaland mod. At least now I know why Irrelevant and wayward topic grace Nairaland front page.
that mod ban one of my account for like three years now.heartless mod

2 Likes

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by SirAgbaletu(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Oniranu ni e

Oniranu oshi

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by JudasNaCarrot: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
Josh44s:

You lack professionalism for a Nairaland mod. At least now I know why Irrelevant and wayward topic grace Nairaland front page.
I thought I'm the only one that knows he's irresponsible Buhari apologist and unprofessional modum idiata of the highest elevatum.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrWondah:
11 Aids Female zimoga: The shape of cucumber looks like a diado humanoid prikos. In most African countries, especially Nigeria and south east in particular, girls use it for chidinmalium. Chidinmalium is the stimulate movement of piston and shaft.
Studies shows that cucumber is very effective in female zimogar, especially the big ones

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by CheapDataGuy: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mynd44:
It is also a substitute phallus grin grin grin

Which rule did you jus break now??
Remind me the number
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by JonCina(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mynd44:

I will not take it: this is intimidation!
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by uniqUN(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrWondah:
11 Aids Female zimoga: The shape of cucumber looks like a diado humanoid prikos. In most African countries, especially Nigeria and south east in particular, girls use it for chidinmalium. Chidinmalium is the stimulate movement of piston and shaft.
Studies shows that cucumber is very effective in female zimogar, especially the big ones
oniranu square re.lol
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by bluefilm: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mynd44:

Seriously, I want to report this post to a mod.

But I don't know the mod that will treat the issue with the seriousness it deserves. shocked
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Adetaiwoo: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
QuitNotice:
Call dem lazy Nigerian youths now we no go hear word...

This just brought a nostalgic feeling.

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by courna(m): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ayoswit:
If I say I love cucumber, guys would read meaning to it, so I love eating cucumber grin

still the same nothing changes
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by ddjay: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Andyblaze:
What of that unizik girl that use cucumber
an someone dat did not know mistakenly eats it.i suppose that cucumber will increase blood protein (proteinuria)
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Josh44s(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
I thought I'm the only one that knows he's irresponsible Buhari apologist and unprofessional modum idiata of the highest elevatum.

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by leonard002(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ayoswit:
If I say I love cucumber, guys would read meaning to it, so I love eating cucumber grin
We still read the meaning grin
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Josh44s:

Shut the fck up, he's a human being and has freedom to express himself too mod or no mod. He's an adult and he has not broken any NL law. Why do you people want him to pretend? While you guys come here to have fun and express yourselves, so because he's a mod, he shouldn't pass comment again. Get out of here.

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by femi4: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ayoswit:
If I say I love cucumber, guys would read meaning to it, so I love eating using cucumber grin
fixed grin
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mynd44:
I feel you jare my guy, pretenders always trying to show their fake self-righteousness. Mods too have rights to express themselves as long as no Nairaland rule is broken.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by wafer1: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ayoswit:
I would still read meaning to that
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Mynd44:

cheesy

Mynd44, no be mispelling banned words be this? A NL rule
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Erastuslove: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
I have stopped to patronize cucumber since girls took over it like they did to men's trousers..... embarassed grin grin grin
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Deejaygold(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
MrWondah:

Oniranu ni e!
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by davidodiba(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin
Saff:
The mods knew what they were doing when they put this on the front page. But I will just keep quiet lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by bigcasava1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
It Cannot even cure HIV
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Danchibez: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
QuitNotice:
. Guy ur pix reminds me ''To serve Nigeria is not by force"
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Danchibez: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
QuitNotice:
guy ur meme reminds me 'to serve naija not by force'
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2018
Adetaiwoo:

This just brought a nostalgic feeling.s
So you were one of them ba
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Adetaiwoo: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
QuitNotice:
So you were one of them ba
E get pesin wey serve for naija wey never d am before?
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2018
Adetaiwoo:

E get pesin wey serve for naija wey never d am before?
grin I no do am oo cheesy
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Adetaiwoo: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
QuitNotice:
grin I no do am oo cheesy
I hear you
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Adetaiwoo:

I hear you
wink
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know by jom28gy(m): 6:32am On Apr 23, 2019
is a good food

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) / Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour / Experts Say Transmission Of Ebola Virus By Air Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.