Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Run your political campaigns with our robo call service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Run your political campaigns with our robo call service (199 Views)

2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns. / Uche Nwosu Dumps DPP For AA, Campaigns With Buhari's Image (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Run your political campaigns with our robo call service by Duchman67: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
We offer you a standard voice message that is recorded by the politician and sent out as a phone call to millions of potential voters. Phone numbers of voters in the 36 states are sourced from the voters register. Cost 35naira per minute call.

The campaign messages can be in any language.
So it works like this....you give us the audio recordings and we send your audio campaign recordings as a voice call to those voters in minutes to your desired LGAs/states

More details on www.text2voiceads.com
Re: Run your political campaigns with our robo call service by bamoproperty: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
Give me a missed call on 08061617076,we need to discuss

(1) (Reply)

Yellow Fever Campaign: FCTA Targets 85% Residents / The Ongoing Conflict In North-eastern Nigeria / Ogun Election:imams Alfas Prays For Peaceful Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.